Author Topic: Oklahoma Islaminal Beheads One Woman and Attacks Another Before Being Stopped!  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I wonder if the police questioned the leader of the local mosque, where this guy probably went thru his conversion, to understand why he would choose "beheading"? One would think police would at least be curious the "teachings" within those mosque walls.

This country is lost.

Logic never comes into play in investigations of this nature. Ft. Hood was "work place violence". Remember?

Yes, the libiots and feckless Pubbies are easy pickings for The Death Cult of Mohammad the Vile...no doubt that fine upstanding citizen in Pan's link (Who could be Obama's son...he be Kenyan anyway) was victimized by racist Islamaphobes who just don't get Islamic humor, eh?  I mean joking about loppping heads off must be like talking baseball for these creatures, eh?

Oh hey I got a joke for them...What do you call a world without Islam?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Better.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
 ::hat-tip::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
If I were President, you would call it "next week."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
What I would give for a leader to stand up and claim the country will no longer recognize islam as a religion.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
What I would give for a leader to stand up and claim the country will no longer recognize islam, as a religion period!

FIFY!

PS-You got my vote, G!   ::whoohoo::

Can I be SecDef Secretary of War?!   ::praying::

(I like the old title better, more descriptive of what the job was always meant to be about!!!)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  I would vote for you without a job offer!!!!   Unless you really really want to make one.   ::unknowncomic::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie