Author Topic: Why Won't the Cowards just say it ??  (Read 750 times)

Offline sfetter

Why Won't the Cowards just say it ??
« on: April 24, 2014, 08:11:26 AM »
Like many of you I get much of my news from Fox or the Internet and never watch regular media other than my local news.  I get so frustrated watching these people dance all around but won't just say that we have communist takeover which is almost complete.

Last night Hannity spent his whole hour talking about all the cases around the country where  people are having their land taken from them for no other reason than the gov has the power to do it.  Plus the Justina case in Boston.  Clearly these are all acts of a communist regime.  Yet they will not say the word.   ::gaah::

Additionally, our former two party system has been perverted into a one party gestapo.  All democrats around this country are now communists (Progressives)  and the GOP has now taken up the democratic position.  And these idiots think that electing some GOP in the future will change something !!!!!!  Everyone is in the same bed together.  Not to mention the voter fraud that is rampant now. As far as I am concerned there is no point in voting anymore.  They have all the bases covered.

The transformation in this country has gone so far that I believe there would be little blowback if they did tell the truth about what these people are in Washington.  However, I will add that there are those who believe that many who are prominent in any part of the media will not cross certain lines simply because they know what is going on, and someday, once the transformation is complete, they do not want to be persecuted, or even killed by this gov once they have all out control.

So I ask for some of your opinions on why you believe that no one will say in virtually any media, that this is a communist takeover in its final stages. Do you believe it is simply self preservation as I stated above ?

I look forward to reading your opinions on this.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Why Won't the Cowards just say it ??
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 08:35:16 AM »
Levin has said it, although he didn't use the word "communist"; he said it's "soft tyranny" turning hard.  He's particularly exercised about the BLM v Bundy.

Mark Levin: doing the screaming so you don't have to.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 09:02:45 AM »
Mark is just about the most consistently correct one on just about everything.  While there is certainly some self-moderation going on for the sake of staying on the air, one doesn't have to think too much to see where he would land should shove come to push, not so with others who profess a love of liberty...

And as good as Mark is on radio, I think his books are even better.   ;)

Oh, and yes, I'll take another opportunity to smash Mr. Beck again...he is abetting the soft tyranny and letting it turn hard by bad-mouthing patriots taking to arms at Bunkerville.

Now that others have said armed resistance is called for, to be consistent that tool has to denounce them as well...some who may have been regarded as a friend by him!

This is no time for fence riding!   ::oldman::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 09:20:47 AM »
I think there are tens of millions of people who simply cannot believe the truth. People become comfortable with what's familiar, and ignorant of that which they haven't experienced. That makes reality far outside those parameters unfathomable.

I would bet if you polled the American people as to whether they thought the United States could EVER elect a communist regime, a vast majority would say no, never. If you polled them as to whether the United States could EVER elect a regime that would commit holocaust, you'd get the same answer. People don't believe it can happen here.

I used to doubt the boilerplate rhetoric about the uniqueness of the American character. I used to believe that it wasn't the people that were unique, but our system of government. Now I realize that it was the people all along - the people, their heritage, their faith in God, their values, their ethics, their strength, and their families - allowed to flourish in liberty, protected by our constitution.

Without those kinds of people - most of whom have died generations ago - our constitution is worthless, just as John Adams said.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

The rudderless, characterless people alive today cannot fathom that the freedom they have had or believed they had could ever be taken from them. They are giving us the government they deserve.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:23:50 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 09:39:07 AM »
The rudderless, characterless people alive today cannot fathom that the freedom they have had or believed they had could ever be taken from them. They are giving us the government they deserve.

Unfortunately we are being dragged down with them.  I don't care if you want to be subjugated, just don't take me with you!
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 10:17:24 AM »

Unfortunately we are being dragged down with them.  I don't care if you want to be subjugated, just don't take me with you!

Working the campaign has ramped up my already aggressive personality. I have pissed off timid pastors, boards of elders & "males" in general who don't have the sac to even DISCUSS these threats to the Republic. One guy told me he'd "do something he'd rather not" if I didn't get out of his face; I punched my right palm with my left fist asked him if he'd like to continue the discussion in the parking lot?

And he shut up - muttering about the "type" Christian I must be. I returned his description with the words "Yeah...one with no fear or timidity...unlike yourself."

...guess we won't be invited to their annual Memorial Day BBQ  :'(  ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 10:28:46 AM »
Pablo is our kind of Christian Soldier!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 11:47:47 AM »
I think there are tens of millions of people who simply cannot believe the truth. People become comfortable with what's familiar, and ignorant of that which they haven't experienced. That makes reality far outside those parameters unfathomable.

I would bet if you polled the American people as to whether they thought the United States could EVER elect a communist regime, a vast majority would say no, never. If you polled them as to whether the United States could EVER elect a regime that would commit holocaust, you'd get the same answer. People don't believe it can happen here.

I used to doubt the boilerplate rhetoric about the uniqueness of the American character. I used to believe that it wasn't the people that were unique, but our system of government. Now I realize that it was the people all along - the people, their heritage, their faith in God, their values, their ethics, their strength, and their families - allowed to flourish in liberty, protected by our constitution.

Without those kinds of people - most of whom have died generations ago - our constitution is worthless, just as John Adams said.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Answers like the above as well as others are why I like to get reactions to my thoughts on this site.  Many of you for what ever reason are better with words and expressing in detail many times what is in my mind as well.

I have come to believe that many have and will continue to run for cover because they know what is coming.  I truely believe that is the case with the GOP.  They are doing and saying anything they have to to come out of this on the right side of the fence. 

Someone mentioned Beck, and I will include others who bloviate like him.  I think he started with good intentions but now is fearful for himself and his family, so like many others, has dialed back the dialog. Especially when it comes to force or violence.

As for me, I am  just like anyone else, and do not wish to be drawn into any exchange of force but I recently read some very powerful words from Jessie the outlaw which unfortunately ring very true.

Tyranny can only be stopped by force. 

We saw an example of this in Nevada with Bundy.  I thought the supporters showed great control in not firing a first shot.  I just wish we could organize more support like that for other injustices around the country as well.