Author Topic: Culture Watch - Just Plain Trash Edition  (Read 114537 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch - Just Plain Trash Edition
« Reply #140 on: April 24, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »
Meet Obama donor, and tech heavyweight, Gurbaksh Chahal

CCTV footage caught Gurbaksh Chahal, the CEO of San Francisco tech startup RadiumOne, kicking his girlfriend 117 times, including blows to the head, and trying to smother her with a pillow during a vicious 30-minute assault.

No jail, why?

He has donated more than $100,000 since 2011, all of which went the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates.

Those contributions include $81,600 to the Democratic National Committee and $5,000 to President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign.

One thing you can't accuse the trash of America for not knowing how to do...Looking out for each others' backs.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #141 on: April 24, 2014, 11:29:24 AM »
Lookin' good!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #142 on: April 24, 2014, 11:31:27 AM »
Being a DemoNazi insider has perks...viciously assualting women is just one those...the DNC card, don't beat the shyt out of women without it!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2014, 08:53:39 PM »
Technology and social media is a killer, obviously it needs to be heavily regulated and eventually eliminated.

But forget that crap, lookie here, another bogus lecturing on racism in America....

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/president-obama-donald-sterling-remarks-106062.html
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:09:13 PM by Libertas »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2014, 09:28:56 PM »
Technology and social media is a killer, obviously it needs to be heavily regulated and eventually eliminated.

But forget that crap, lookie here, another bogus lecturing on racism in America....

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/president-obama-donald-sterling-remarks-106062.html
I read that at numerous sites and was shocked SHOCKED that this asshat had a dislike for dem black folk. What the douche should have told his goldbricking arm candy is that he likes them black folk just fine as long as they be working for him making him loads of cash via his basketball team. Simple and to the point but when was the last time a Rat could do that?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2014, 11:49:44 AM »
Cross-posting this trash here...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=8291.msg128427#msg128427

Lois Lerner has some high-profile scum representing her criminal ass!

http://www.zuckerman.com/william_taylor

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2014, 01:37:22 PM »

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/04/29/nba-to-discuss-investigation-into-sterling/

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver announced Tuesday Clippers owner Donald Sterling will be suspended for life and fined $2.5 million in wake of his alleged racist remarks.

Silver spoke to the press at 11 a.m. news conference from New York, stating he will “do everything in my power” to force sale of Clippers.

“The hateful opinions voiced by that man are those of Mr. Sterling. The views expressed by Mr. Sterling are deeply offensive and harmful. That they came from an NBA owner only heightens the damage and my personal outrage,” Silver said. “I am banning Mr. Sterling for life from any association with the Clippers association or the NBA. Mr. Sterling may not attend any NBA games or practices, he may not be present at any Clippers facility, and he may not participate in any business or decisions involving the team.”

... While the team currently remains under Sterling’s ownership, other parties have expressed interest in purchasing the team, including a group led by Magic Johnson, according to Yahoo Sports.

WTF?!  The man OWNS the team?!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2014, 01:49:00 PM »
Mr. Sterling may not attend any NBA games or practices, he may not be present at any Clippers facility, and he may not participate in any business or decisions involving the team.”

They say that like its something bad. I would (do!) consider it an honor to not have any dealings with a bunch a racists like the NBA.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2014, 02:02:10 PM »
I wonder what kind of language is spoken in ANY NBA locker room?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2014, 02:33:53 PM »
He should go Jackson on this..."Y'all made your decision, now try to enforce it!"...the death of ownership might be instructional for others not so inclined to acquiesce, know what I mean?

::saywhat::

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2014, 04:59:02 PM »
Sounds like ownership will be tied up in court for years I imagine.   Not a basketball court, ha ha.   

Anybody else notice,  nobody in the lamestream is noting that he is a Democrat? 

Not that the NBA or any other major league sport weren't already majorly PC already,  but what other "wrong" ideas are going to be verboten and cost you your ownership stake?    I know Rush was prohibited from buying into the NFL a few years ago.    I think things like this will be used to push out conservative and libertarian owners.   Soon it will be verboten to be "anti"-gay for example. 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2014, 06:35:25 PM »
Just in case it wasn't blindingly obvious from my other comment, there are few things that I am more indifferent about than bassetball. I think it's a stupid waste of time. So my interest extends only to mocking hypocrites. This Sterling dude is no more or less racist than anyone in the NBA. He is being crucified because he had the audacity to be a bit more candid than some others.

Now that they've sacrificed him on the alter of insincere political correctness they can go back to pretending that they are above it all, but what of Sterling? I understand that some want to try and pressure hiim to sell the team. What does the team want? I know that if I were that rich and in that position I would be inclined to tell the NBA to shove it up their collective asses.

There will come a point when no amount of blood sacrifices will slake the ravenous thirst of a PC world gone insane.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2014, 08:52:16 PM »
Just in case it wasn't blindingly obvious from my other comment, there are few things that I am more indifferent about than bassetball. I think it's a stupid waste of time. So my interest extends only to mocking hypocrites. This Sterling dude is no more or less racist than anyone in the NBA. He is being crucified because he had the audacity to be a bit more candid than some others.

Now that they've sacrificed him on the alter of insincere political correctness they can go back to pretending that they are above it all, but what of Sterling? I understand that some want to try and pressure hiim to sell the team. What does the team want? I know that if I were that rich and in that position I would be inclined to tell the NBA to shove it up their collective asses.

There will come a point when no amount of blood sacrifices will slake the ravenous thirst of a PC world gone insane.
He's definitely not a racist number one. An ignorant bigot sure but a racist no. If he were a racist, Doc Rivers would never have made it to the Head Coaching position of his team. The old goat, 81, is part of the older generation that probably still feels it might be better not to fraternize with those of other creeds because that's the way it was when he grew up in America. My own father has the same thoughts not that they're any different from douche bags like Screwy Louis Farakhan, King Shabbaz of the NBP just to name a few. Er wait the aforementioned are both racists.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2014, 07:00:27 AM »
I think that is correct Warp, but just as with the Battle of Bunkerville the Leftists and their Prog pals in the GOP want to taint the larger picture with something which is in fact a minor and unrelated issue to the larger more deeply concerning issue at hand - freedom and liberty, will it be restored or plowed under?  I agree with 'Soup, anybody try to illegally take my ownership of something away using formerly legitimate now thoughroughly corrupt offices and courts...Hell-fire shall rain down upon all!  I would rather obliterate my property and take as many of those assholes out as possible than meekly be robbed of all!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2014, 11:37:30 AM »
Good thing this DemonRat isn't an NBA owner or a man...

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=233941

...she's safe from retribution...

What about this monumental idiot?

Heh, off the plantation!   ::hysterical::  What a maroon!

I guess when y'all willingly enter the Democrat Plantation y'all think of it something other than a plantation...probably due to gettin' all that free shyt from taxpayers...not that this applies to the moron Oprah, who could feed her peeps decades solely on her own massive wealth accumulated from a mostly racist nation I guess, eh?  But even a uber-wealthy plantation manager has to speak the common lingo even though they are more removed from the daily life of the common people as a human being can possibly get...

The irony and laughs are non-stop with these tools!  But the braindead masses ignorant of any other reality sans what the plantation masters in the Democrat Party and controlling the vast organs of governmental bureaucracy and the media let them see know nothing else...

Everything is aswesome, ain't it?!

/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:50:26 AM by Libertas »

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »
I listened pretty carefully to the tapes.  This is not so much about race, but about two other things. The old man knew his girlfriend was sleeping with these men. He was telling her, alright, I know, and you can do as you like, but please do not flaunt it at the games. The other point was about government and the new slavery. What we have done to black families, through government enforced racism is every bit as bad, and just as evil, as slavery was.

Although I think allowing your girl to sleep around, as long as she doesn't flaunt it at your place of work is still a little sick, the point about the destruction of the black family is truth.  We ARE to blame, but it is their culture that was destroyed first. Ours is following right along, as planned. Paying people not to work is foolish. Paying moms to have children without fathers in the home is foolish. Paying them to have more children they did not want nor love is foolish. And our government has done that all.

This elderly clown was not making his points clearly, but there were still some important points there. It is to the whore's advantage to make him appear like an old racist, and the media is obliging. She needs jail and no decent man should ever touch her again. It is almost certain, the way he spoke, that he was not actually doing anything with her, except enjoying her looking good next to him.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Magnum

« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2014, 08:45:35 PM »
What to me is so appalling over this whole Sterling episode is what is said in private should never be allowed to be broadcast publicly. I put all the fault on the media for even considering playing the tapes and his miserable girl friend in trying to trap him.

I need to ramble a bit, sorry. There have been no two greater friends to Israel than Truman who was passionate and unrelenting in his pursuit about creating a Jewish State and President Nixon who demanded Kissinger to release weapons and planes to Israel during the Yom Kippur war that allowed Israel to prevail. But in private there was some evidence that they both said critical things about some Jews (to be honest with some of it I agree). So what! I could care less what somebody says in private (that's Gods business not mine) it is their public action to me that counts and by that both Truman and Nixon to me were heroes.

I too have said things in private, in anger and frustration that if were exposed would cause many to question that I may not like some people groups. Also how many times have I hit my thumb with a hammer or messed up on a project or something has gone wrong in life events and have said words that should not come out of a Christians mouth.

One other story. Remember Jack Ryan Republican candidate for senator from Chicago who was ahead on the polls and was the favorite to win his senate race against Obama. Some evil judge released private court documents relating some sexual episodes regarding him and his wife and he was forced to withdraw form the race giving us senator and later president obama. Sad.

Even though Sterling said things he should not have wasn't he up for some award by the NAACP with his work for minorities?

I am glad I do not like basketball and could care less about the NBA but this gives me more reason to not to watch.

In the Talmud,which are the words of man, not God but it does contain some nuggets of wisdom,  it says that humiliating someone in public is equated with murder: Bava Metzia 58b. What does that say about our leftest media.

And..................I forgot to note: I heard on Rush yesterday that some were now going after some owner (Orlando?) in the NBA about his views on same sex marrige and his support of traditional marrige that he should not be a owner with such homophopic veiws. Wow..................

« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 05:08:44 AM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #158 on: May 01, 2014, 07:13:37 AM »
The age of the thought police was always destined to bloom into its full fascist state once enough enriched progressive manure was spread upon it.

And it was established long ago that it is OK to take private conversations (even/especially out of context) for use against non-progressives, but the opposite is never allowed or condoned if snuck through.

We can thank the MFM for this, they long ago sold their soul to the Devil and cannot back out of the deal now...so their fate is sealed...I just hope to see some of it paid back in person when the time arrives...

In the meantime, get used to it...

ETA - Or you can go this route if your politics are right...

H/T - http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=234051

#2 ETA -

OOPS!

http://weaselzippers.us/184577-the-real-al-sharpton-homos-faggots-chinamen-and-more/

Ban Sharpton from EVERYTHING!!!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:10:06 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2014, 07:01:14 AM »
Mixed trash but skewed more one direction in general...

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Teaneck-High-School-New-Jersey-Senior-Prank-Arrests-Police--257461121.html3

...Teaneck, NJ.  Sounds like a swell place...could be just about Anywhere, USA though, eh?

::unknowncomic::