Author Topic: The Odd Case of Casey Kasem  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Odd Case of Casey Kasem
« on: May 13, 2014, 07:01:35 AM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PEOPLE_CASEY_KASEM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-05-12-15-34-26

Umm, ahh....just WTF is this about?!

This is just about one of the strangest stories to come down the pike in quite a while...

I'm glad my family is pretty normal! 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: The Odd Case of Casey Kasem
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 08:21:27 AM »
Isn't that normal for Hollywierd?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 10:25:27 AM »
It's not odd when money and greedy trash for children/old wives/new wives are involved.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 02:14:26 PM »
It's not odd when money and greedy trash for children/old wives/new wives are involved.

Yep and it doesn't even have to be a Hollywood story. When my dad died and it was discovered he left $16,000 in cash in a safety deposit box my brother made sure he got it all and it wasn't split with the other siblings (unbeknownst to me my dad had put my name and then taken off my name from the box hence the lawsuit). Within a year of getting the money it was gone. The guy sued me for it when I was 5 months pregnant. I didn't fight it and instructed my attorney to go to court and say I didn't want it. Not worth it. Since then I've vowed that whenever there's a family death to stay out of it. I don't want anything.

Needless to say I saw several family members in a whole new light after that.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 04:18:53 PM »
Something similar happened with Gunsmith's family when his mother passed away.  You think you know people -- at least your own family -- and then realize you don't.  At all.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 05:16:32 PM »
Something similar happened with Gunsmith's family when his mother passed away.  You think you know people -- at least your own family -- and then realize you don't.  At all.

I've seen two different families that seemed to be rock-solid literally tear themselves apart after the death of a parent. Both were led by a very strong patriarch, and the glue came unstuck when he died. One of the families divided into two factions. The other one disintegrated into a free-for-all.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 11:30:33 AM »
And he has surfaced in Washinton state...

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/ap_fce752284ab543e795e842cd480e67e7

This Jean chick sounds a bit off her rocker...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 07:05:22 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 06:49:15 AM »
Boy, did I name this thread right or what?  The guy cannot even die and not have odd crap happen!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697735/Casey-Kasems-body-MISSING-funeral-home-daughter-sought-autopsy.html

::whatgives::