Author Topic: Illegal immigration: 'humanitarian crisis' on border  (Read 14945 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Illegal immigration: 'humanitarian crisis' on border
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2014, 08:08:12 AM »
 ::doublebird::  Beck!  That appeasing fool can KMA   ::mooning::  !
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:52:29 AM by Libertas »

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2014, 02:21:01 PM »
“I believe that the Lord God almighty gave us our children personally, and it is our job to care for and nurture them, to love them, to experience the joy of seeing them grow,” Beck said. “You are not giving them a better life if you are not part of it, no matter where they are.”

Beck said that this Saturday, he will do all he can to care for the children who are here. But he will also comfort them by telling them they’ll be going home soon.

“If they are thirsty, we will give them something to drink,” Beck began. “If they are hungry, we will give them something to eat. … But I want you to know the words that I will use to comfort them [are] the words that I think every child wants to hear: ‘Don’t worry. Soon, you’ll be back home, and you will be with mom and dad.’”

Glenn Beck
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2014, 04:35:35 PM »
Beck is a fool.  For many of them "mom and dad" live here, illegally, and there's no way he doesn't know that, which makes him a liar as well.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 04:49:58 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2014, 05:00:47 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/3/al-qaeda-eyes-bio-attack-via-mexico-border/?page=all

The video aired earlier this year as a recruitment tool makes clear that al Qaeda is looking to exploit weaknesses in U.S. border security and also is willing to ally itself with white militia groups or other anti-government entities interested in carrying out an attack inside the United States, according to counterterrorism officials interviewed by The Washington Times.

Anybody else find that amusing?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2014, 05:32:33 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/3/al-qaeda-eyes-bio-attack-via-mexico-border/?page=all

The video aired earlier this year as a recruitment tool makes clear that al Qaeda is looking to exploit weaknesses in U.S. border security and also is willing to ally itself with white militia groups or other anti-government entities interested in carrying out an attack inside the United States, according to counterterrorism officials interviewed by The Washington Times.

Anybody else find that amusing?

That article is from 5 years ago.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2014, 12:11:18 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/obama-white-house-were-not-going-to-tell-where-were-going-to-house-illegal-immigrants/

... The Obama administration gifted the Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) $190,707,505 this month to build offices in six cities and four states to house illegal children.

... The White House won’t reveal where it is housing thousands of Central American juvenile migrants because their privacy rights trump Americans’ right to know what‘s happening in their neighborhoods, press secretary Josh Earnest declared July 16.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2014, 07:00:13 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/obama-white-house-were-not-going-to-tell-where-were-going-to-house-illegal-immigrants/

... The Obama administration gifted the Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) $190,707,505 this month to build offices in six cities and four states to house illegal children.

... The White House won’t reveal where it is housing thousands of Central American juvenile migrants because their privacy rights trump Americans’ right to know what‘s happening in their neighborhoods, press secretary Josh Earnest declared July 16.

f**king illegal as Hell!  And look at Congress sitting there with their heads up thier butts...and where the frack is this money coming from?  Private White House slush fund ala Nixon and the Plumbers, or are they STEALING funds from somewhere else?!

Yes, please...Congress, everyone, just stuff that head deeper into that ass!!!

::gaah::

::machinegun::

More   ::pullhair::

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/07/exclusive-feds-struggling-to-cope-with-medical-breakdown-at-the-border/

Matters + Own Hands = Go!!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:45:37 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2014, 11:45:40 AM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2014, 12:37:49 PM »
Finally, some sort of unilateral state action!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-21/governor-perry-deploys-1000-national-guard-border-denies-militarization-border

Y'all better go armed...those Fedcoat authorities following Dear Leader Obama ain't gonna play nice to unarmed folks!  You want to make an impact, learn what is really going on and be in position to do something about it y'all better be armed, or you'll just get rolled like the rest of the nation!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2014, 12:17:09 AM »
The flood of illegal immigrant children, piling up like human debris on the US border, won’t stop until conservatives learn about the obscure Obama administration policy that’s deliberately driving it and reverse it.

... Issued in August of 2013, the policy is called the “Family Interest Directive,” and it essentially forbids Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents from deporting, arresting or even detaining any illegal immigrant who is the caretaker of a child. That includes parents, legal guardians and even unrelated adults who merely claim they care for the child in question. The theory behind the directive is that it would be morally wrong to separate children from their “caretakers.”

In practice, what that means on the border – and in the interior -- is that if you have a child with you, any child, you won’t be sent home. So suddenly, illegal immigrant children are a hot commodity.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2014, 12:44:28 AM »
The flood of illegal immigrant children, piling up like human debris on the US border, won’t stop until conservatives learn about the obscure Obama administration policy that’s deliberately driving it and reverse it.

... Issued in August of 2013, the policy is called the “Family Interest Directive,” and it essentially forbids Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents from deporting, arresting or even detaining any illegal immigrant who is the caretaker of a child. That includes parents, legal guardians and even unrelated adults who merely claim they care for the child in question. The theory behind the directive is that it would be morally wrong to separate children from their “caretakers.”

In practice, what that means on the border – and in the interior -- is that if you have a child with you, any child, you won’t be sent home. So suddenly, illegal immigrant children are a hot commodity.

Evil.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2014, 07:31:19 AM »
Nice clip Pan, and yeah, they all know who is coming here, where they are coming from and what they are up to, and the Obama Regime & Mexican Authorities are in cahoots in all of this and besides the diseased masses coming over as a result of Obama's dictate (FID) there is a large contingent of criminal scum...no doubt it will make La Raza scum like this, as well as their mouthpieces like Luis Gutierrez easier to find their recruits to punish Americans against illegal immigration!

Burn them all!  Set the rivers and borders ablaze, invade Mexico (cite the Putin doctrine) and create a bigger barrier between them and their origin points...militarize the area like there is no tomorrow and adopt an IDF type stance to protect ourselves...

Well, sure...first we'll have to deal with the traitors right here at home, starting with that lead traitor in the White House, who should be impeached, removed, tried for treason, convicted and...

Well, there's much to do, isn't there?

Who's getting started with this?

Nobody...

Well then...it will only be solved the only way it can be solved now won't it?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2014, 11:30:18 PM »
It's time to start offering them some gently used cavalry blankets again.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2014, 06:45:15 AM »
When nobody is looking I ain't gonna be gentle...   ::evilbat::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2014, 07:33:06 AM »
The Obama Regime and the Dem's have made our borders 1,000 times more dangerous than the "wild west" fears that never come to pass when they demonize lawful gun ownership and carry!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/22/Gang-Member-Killed-in-Shootout-with-Texas-Police

My fellow American's that let them get away with this sh*t scott free make me sick and I condemn them all!  And not just for this, for everything they've allowed to happen!!!

Probably one of the factors playing into this display of opinion!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2014, 09:45:26 AM »
If you read the facts of Rick Perry’s deployment of 1000 Texas guard troops to the border, you will see that all the troops will be doing is “referring and deterring”, with the “deterring” being essentially meaningless.  Everyone, including the invaders, know darn well that no Americans will ever fire on them.  After traversing the entire latitude of Mexico, do you think they will be afraid of Americans?  Come on.  The guard troops will be helping to deliver the invaders to the FEDGOV, through the DPS, which is executing the Cloward-Piven strategy and will move the invaders further inland and then release them, along with all of their attendant diseases.  Securing the border, as unpleasant as it may sound, will involve nothing less than deploying .50 cals on one mile centers.  Horrific?  Yup.  But this is what happens when you let the Rule of Law be quashed.  It requires fighting a war, complete with copious bloodshed, to re-establish the Rule of Law once lost.  Again, horrific?  Yup.  That’s why a few of us have spent the last several years SCREAMING.  But now it is too late.  That’s why GROWN-UPS who can think more then five seconds into the future and beyond the utterly shallow level of feminine sentimentality need to be in charge and understand the solemn, grave responsibility of maintaining the Rule of Law, due process, and equal protection thereunder.   Perry is positioning for a presidential run and the eight-figure increase in personal wealth that comes from even the weakest presidential “bid”, aka KABUKI THEATER, by appearing to do “something”, while actually playing along with the oligarchy.  Come on.  This isn’t hard.-Ann Barnhardt

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2014, 10:54:39 AM »
So, they didn't go armed as I instructed and have been rolled into being abettors of the statist traitors destroying this nation?

Figures.

Well, screw it...our turn is coming soon...

ETA - Oh, and said unarmed dupes not to be deployed for another 30-45 days anyway, so...the Obama Regime will have to get by without them...

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/23/Texas-National-Guard%20-Deployment-Not-to-Begin-for-30-45-Days
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 07:12:39 AM by Libertas »