Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 79657 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2014, 08:29:43 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/moscow-considering-targeted-strikes-ukraine-084145577.html

If I were Ukraine I would consider some assassination squads targeting high-level rooskie pols & military officers...just, you know, because their patience at being raped and killed by rooskies is, not limitless...

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2014, 08:19:59 AM »
Hammering the Russian markets seems to have been the bullseye for the latest round of Obama sanctions...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-17/russian-bonds-stocks-ruble-tumble-latest-us-sanctions

...not changing a damn thing on the ground in Ukraine...

...without a strong military component this strategy, well I don't even think it is that, it is a tactic, I have no fracking idea what these Obama clowns think their strategy is, anyway...no military component and any chance of stopping Russian domination of this or any other nation in the region is impossible...and I don't see Obamites doing anyting militarily, so...

Ukraine and other nations, y'all effed!

And sanctions alone will only play into Vlad's hands...just as he has said and continues to say...

Russians, Iranians,...thney all know how to beat sanctions, any effect is going to be short-lived and only spur them on...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2014, 11:44:17 AM »
Here we go...

Looks like Russian-supplied Pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine mistook a Malaysian airliner for a Ukrainian bomber and went SAM on it!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/malaysian-air-lines-passenger-jet-crashes-in-ukraine/

Mongrel Putin-lovers at ZeroHedge waste no time blaming Ukraine and throwing every accusation in the book at them from disliking kittens to ethnic cleansing (that ironically their Serbian pals did conduct back in the 'ol Balkan affair in the 90's)...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-17/russia-denies-downing-ukraine-warplane-accuses-ukraine-ethnic-cleansing-says-does-no

Yeah...

Ukraine - Propaganda / Russia - f**king Gospel, bitchez!

Better wipe the Putin off your chins, clowns!

Debris - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-17/first-photo-emerges-malaysian-airlines-plane-wreckage

Jeez...if this is indeed an accurate flight path...the jet flew over most of Ukraine and was entering Russian territorywhen it went down...and still ZHers are sucking Rooskie butt and throwing terms like "false flag" around...to me it looks like somebody on the Pro-Russia side saw something big coming from Ukraine and thought "Hey, wouldn't it be swell to drop a big fat Ukrainian target with one of these cool new missiles Vlad gave us?!" and let fly.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-17/here-real-time-flight-path-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh-17

Quote of the day at Small Dead Animals by Matt Gurney - "So in 2 days, two Ukrainian fighter jets have been hit by missiles. One Ukrainian transport plane destroyed by missile. Now a passenger jet."

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/

Yup.  Just a coincidence...

Vlad to invade in 3...2...1...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:55:00 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2014, 12:45:59 PM »
Yeah the Infowars crowd are convinced this is the missing Malaysian Airlines 777 from a few months ago, and it was rigged with explosives to pin everything on noble Vlad.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2014, 12:48:14 PM »
Yeah the Infowars crowd are convinced this is the missing Malaysian Airlines 777 from a few months ago, and it was rigged with explosives to pin everything on noble Vlad.

What, it's just been circling for the last four months?   ::)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2014, 01:04:57 PM »

Well the alien lizard-men from the Illuminati were probably using it to spray chemtrails these past 4 months, while waiting for this opportunity to surreptitiously sneak it onto a scheduled international flight from one of the world's major airports in Amsterdam.

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2014, 01:20:49 PM »
Finally got the President on record, today.  From Jonathan Karl, of ABC News

"On the record so far from the President today: "I'm starving" - as he ordered a 4oz cheeseburger at The Charcoal Pit in Delaware".

"More Obama at The Charcoal Pit: “Me and Joe, we share shakes all the time".

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2014, 01:23:21 PM »
Finally got the President on record, today.  From Jonathan Karl, of ABC News

"On the record so far from the President today: "I'm starving" - as he ordered a 4oz cheeseburger at The Charcoal Pit in Delaware".

"More Obama at The Charcoal Pit: “Me and Joe, we share shakes all the time".

::upsidedownflag::

Unfortunately, he was referring to the men's room.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2014, 02:11:52 PM »

Well the alien lizard-men from the Illuminati were probably using it to spray chemtrails these past 4 months, while waiting for this opportunity to surreptitiously sneak it onto a scheduled international flight from one of the world's major airports in Amsterdam.

Heh.  I think I like this story better than the Barry/Joe shake-out!   ::hysterical::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2014, 03:40:19 PM »

Great fuel economy huh?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2014, 04:45:54 PM »

Great fuel economy huh?

Those planes do have incredible range.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2014, 10:47:15 PM »
This whole airline thing is a mess!  The reports indicate the site is so corrupted that an veteran investigation team will have huge gaps in their report, it is likely the black boxes are tampered or destroyed, and it seems obvious that only a properly trained crew could operate this kind of missile battery.  In a he said/she said tiff...sans hard proof Vlad holds the upper hand, and the murder of 300 people goes unanswered and nobody is held accountable... and the family and friends of the victims are hosed over nine ways to Sunday!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2014, 12:25:41 AM »
And get a load of Vlad's incredibly cynical way of blaming Ukraine: "it is the responsibility of the state which controls the territory". Well uh, yeah, that's just the point though isn't it? The Ukrainian government doesn't control that territory, precisely because of Vlad supplying sophisticated weapons to the rebels. Precisely the sort of sophisticated weapons that shot down the aircraft.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2014, 07:21:53 AM »
I know the anecdotal and circumstanstial evidence of Russian culpability must be increasing, and that combined with the Soviet talking points Vlad is reverting to must be taking their toll because the tone coming from the ZH Russophiles (aka Tyler's) are taking on a wait-and-see/we-need-more-facts flavor than the red-faced defense of all things Vlad we usually get, although many of the Russophile posters there suck at hiding their stripes.  There is no way this launch system was handled by non-Russian trained personnel, period.  Seeing as how Russia just loves putting weapon systems in the hands of any crazy bastard with cash can it not be karma biting their ass when somebody does something bad with it and it is right in their back yard?!  Hilarious how when this started Vlad acted like it was Russian manifest destiny at play and he gleefully told outsiders to butt out, now when 300 people get snuffed in his back yard suddenly it isn't his back yard!

Classic two-faced Soviet-trained KGB doublespeak crapola!

And to those Vlad-worshipping ass-clowns at ZH or anywhere else...if this is a false flag launched by the West (laughable, given everything else they do is a monumental clusterf**k of gargantuan proportions!) then it is the most brilliant set up in the last half century!

And as for brain-dead 'ol Fineswine...you ignorant twit!  You need someone on the other side of Russia to be a man before one could be expected to man up and face Vlad the Nation-Inhaler!  And right now that chronic-chugging Halfrican He-She in the White House ain't it, so forget cold, luke-warm or hot wars...not with this mental-gimp you call your President!!!

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2014, 12:21:20 PM »
On Cue, fellow BRICmate China scolds West for picking on poor Vladi and the much-maligned Rooskies...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-21/china-blasts-one-sided-western-rush-judge-russia-over-mh17

Blah, blah, blah...commies covering for commies, yadda yadda yadda... 

Malaysia says handoff of black boxes to occur today 9pm local time from rebel leaders...

Wow, the rebels have their own authorities and the whole nine yards?  They got embassies and sh*t too?  Hey, I wonder if any pals in Russia fooled around with those boxes before the hand off?  I mean, wtf is there to negotiate when the fate of 300 innocents and their remains and the relatives wishes are at stake, I mean they need a note signed by Vlad or something to access the area?  I thought Vlad said he and his partisans have no control or authority there?  Once again responsibility and accountablity shift with the wind with these pricks!

Maybe the black boxes will be about as usefull as this bullsh*t the ZHers got a jones over - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-21/russia-says-has-photos-ukraine-deploying-buk-missiles-east-rader-proof-warplanes-mh1

Is this a case of passing the BUK?

What the BUK is going on here?!

I contend that Putin's Russia is best understood through the Soviet prism, this asshole reeks of old school skullduggery and underhandedness!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2014, 07:23:02 AM »
Hilarious!

This is one of those Ron Paul ramblings that earn him the ridicule he deserves as a moonbat!

Seriously, whip a bunch of stuff out there, slant the editorializing and then challenge your detractors to prove your crap wrong.  Yeah, OK.

The opposite can be levelled to, asswipe!  Prove it could not have been Russia!  Prove it could not have been Russian-supplied rebels in Ukraine!  Prove Vlad knew nothing about it!  Give us more than pretty charts, pics of unknown origin and date and clever animations coupled with Putin talking points that employ these same Ron Paul School of Negative Debate Skills!

And about those Putin talking points that only get ZHer's and other Russophioles sexually aroused...don't they sound an awful lot like the same defiant stuff that comes out of every tin-pot dictator (Saddam, Noreiga, etc) right before the go down in flames?  Yeah, IIRC I think the ZHer's got off on standing up for those clowns too...and are also pro-Pali since they hate the Jew too...

Crawl back under your rock Ron....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2014, 07:18:57 AM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07/23/exclusive-ukraine-asked-u-s-for-tech-to-counter-russia-s-jet-killers.html#

Interesting, would have been hard to just hand over technology like that and it appears nobody was interested in manning a system for them...so, its just a back-story item...

More bits...

Ukraine calls to have rebels designated "terrorists". 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-22/poroshenko-demands-ukraine-separatists-be-declared-terrorists-under-international-la

Makes sense, but the Euro's love appeasing 7th century savages and especially Pali's, so I doubt white folk on white folk violence will elicit much action on their part...

Word from the US is the rebels did it but see no direct link to Russia...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-22/us-state-department-confident-mh17-mistakenly-downed-separatists-finds-no-direct-lin

Could be BS, could be right, either way they ar trying to give Putin a crack to slip into and extricate himself from, but if that is the play it won't work on Commrade Vlad, he knows America is weak and led by the biggest chump on the planet, so, stupid play to make, just shows more weakness...

Rebels shoot down 2 more Ukrainian jets...can't be BUK missiles, obviously only Ukraine shoots planes out of the sky...airliners for propaganda purposes blaming the rebels and their own pilots and jets for the same purpose I guess...ZHers are gleeful that more Ukrainians are dead...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-23/rebels-shoot-down-two-ukraine-fighter-jets-defense-ministry-reports

You really have to be effed up in the head beyond all recognition to buy some of the crap people believe...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:52:08 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2014, 03:23:21 PM »
H/T Grouchies:

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2014, 07:06:27 AM »
Funny because it is true.

But the rest of the story would be: "But once Vlad gets up, the whuppin' he puts on that bi-clown will make Obama miss being the object of the Thursday Night Sex Parties thrown by his muzzie pals in Indonesia as a youth"!