Author Topic: Another one bites the dust  (Read 3747 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Another one bites the dust
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2016, 09:18:57 PM »
Have heard a couple of 'taking' heads expressing the idea that possibly both Trump and Rubio could be there solely to start attacks and disruption on all contenders, to further aid the other side.  Probably far fetched, but in this level of politics and with some of those running ??? nothing is impossible.

What say you ....  ::whatgives::   

And; Carly Florina has been omitted from the stage by the ABC Saturday night.  Both Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney [why is he in it?] wrote to the RNC requesting she be allowed, since she did finish higher than a couple of others in the Iowa primaries.

The possiblity that I mentioned above on Feb. 4 - to me just got deeper.
 Watching the debates last night something struck me - 'the ABC debate logo on the front of the podiums reminded me of the obummer logo with a variation so I looked it up and 'surprise' I found another logo next to it. In my warped mind it's another shovel full of 'sh*t' on Trump as proof he is a democrat in elephants clothing --

for your comparison;

The podium logo pictured is the same as those used on the GOP debate last night..

This is both abummers on left and Trumps on right.
http://mashable.com/2015/09/02/obama-trump-logo/#KoQ8FPyH8qq
Relax Rusty, it was just a proposal from some campaign guy. It would however be very Trump like with the huge pie hole that almost never shuts up. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2016, 10:49:40 PM »
Am relaxed and in a very good mood, Denver won, so life is good - just find it to be realistic that crump the narcissist is finally showing his true colors.  Needless to say , don't like him and never did trust him and can't wait until he implodes. 
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 06:45:54 AM »
Am relaxed and in a very good mood, Denver won, so life is good - just find it to be realistic that crump the narcissist is finally showing his true colors.  Needless to say , don't like him and never did trust him and can't wait until he implodes.
::thumbsup:: on all points made. Big Peyton Fan, the guy has class even in today's pc NFL
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2016, 04:02:27 PM »
According to Fox News Business two more are gone from the GOP fray;

Carly Fiorina who finished 7th in the New Hampshire primary and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has or will drop out after finishing 6th.
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2016, 07:21:40 AM »
Dr. Ben Carson is done, he just has not admitted it.....perhaps not even to himself.  I still cannot believe Governor Gilmore has not admitted his candidacy is going nowhere. Kasich has no realistic path to the nomination, nor does Bush at this point, though he has money to run negative ads against others, hopefully Trump and Rubio.  It really is a three man race, Trump, Cruz, and Rubio, and the sooner we settle on Cruz the better in my book.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2016, 07:51:01 AM »
I don't think it matters. Rubio is the only one limping along with a natural constituency - the E-GOP majority, so if "winning and getting things done" is all that matters, there is your choice.  Trump & Cruz are outsiders, the former literally, the latter because the E-GOP hates his guts. Neither will get anything done if they get in, both Establishment camps will see to that, though Trump may be better equipped in temperament and popularity to brow-beat some action. If Hitlery gets in its Obamunism II with Clintonian corruption and sleaze. If Sanders gets in its warp-speed into the abyss.

Those are your choices...can you feel the thrill of freedom?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2016, 04:10:02 PM »
If it comes to that, getting nothing done is a real improvement over what's been done these past 7+ years.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2016, 07:17:21 AM »
Pretty sad I would say...stuck with rot you can't undo and claim victory?

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2016, 06:48:58 PM »
Former Gov. of Virginia Jim Gilmore drops out -- I don't even kn ow why he dropped IN.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2016, 07:37:11 PM »
Former Gov. of Virginia Jim Gilmore drops out -- I don't even kn ow why he dropped IN.

Who??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie