Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 200023 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #380 on: October 05, 2015, 05:47:00 PM »
Yea...They will never think the democratic party has been screwing them for decades.....NO, Obama screwed them.....and Hillary will fix it. You simply cannot fix stupid.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #381 on: October 06, 2015, 07:07:43 AM »
You are correct.  You can only outlaw it, sterilize it or terminate it, and so far nobody is willing to step up to do anything about it . 

Thus our current predicament....which will end only when things have hit the fan hard enough.

Unsustainable and unavoidable...the PONR was breached long ago to fix it.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #382 on: October 07, 2015, 11:56:29 AM »
Idiocracy came into existence long before this, but...pretty good example here...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/236155-dem-senate-candidate-being-called-a-tool-is-a-good-thing/

::hysterical::

A true tool! 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #383 on: October 07, 2015, 01:36:24 PM »
Here's an exercise for students, highlight the parts of his quote that don't go together:

“To be a tool at Princeton most often means that you’re a participant in student government, are an uber-preppy dresser and are going to make a ton of money after college. All of which suggests you’re doing alright for yourself.”

The English major directed the “sweet, naïve” freshmen to thank individuals who dubbed them with the slang word.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #384 on: October 07, 2015, 02:16:34 PM »
“It’s … probable that you will be called a ‘tool.’ You may even be dubbed a ‘massive tool,’ or, for the truly elect, a ‘power tool,’” Sittenfeld, then a junior, advised incoming freshmen.

“To be a tool at Princeton most often means that you’re a participant in student government, are an uber-preppy dresser and are going to make a ton of money after college. All of which suggests you’re doing alright for yourself.”

I dang-near busted my gaydar unit....again ;')

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #385 on: October 12, 2015, 08:25:21 AM »
Black Guy who "never voted before, then voted for Obama twice" now voting for Trump because Obama duped him.

So yeah. Headline here is "Trump captures low information, ignorant voters" - who are largely Democrat.  He is, without a doubt in my mind,  a stooge sent in by the Democrats to capture the GOP nomination, again ensuring that the unbroken line of puppet presidents (HW Bush, Clinton, GW Bush, Obama)  is not borken and the TPTB retain control.  Trump is not some sort of loose cannon.. he is one of them, doing a job for them because he was the one most suited to appeal to the Reality TV portion of America.   He will not protect you civil liberties, and thinks that using eminient domina to take you house for one of his projects is a great idea.  He will not stop NSA spying, the Supreme Court's anti-constitutional nonsense, nor the wild spending.  He will not put an end to the rampant corruption or cronyism-- that is the game he plays and plays well.  He personally won't take the PC crap,  and it MIGHT but a dent in that a while as it emboldens others to stand up to it,  but then he probably won't stick his neck out to help other who do.

Bill Whittle's take is below, and I agree we could do worse.  But that doesn't mean any solutions will be coming from this quarter. In fact it guarantees they won't.

! No longer available

No one is going to go out and get that easily swayed middle, who passionately believes in things they no nothing about, unless they can do two things. 1.Speak the language of the pop culture  2. Come out with enough Media Savvy to actually hold people's interest

Of course I am not sure that even trump is capable of holding their interest till next November, nor that the SHTF won't happen before then.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:29:00 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #386 on: October 12, 2015, 10:07:34 AM »
As long as I can tinkle on the eGOP the rest doesn't matter...and it will pass the time until the SHTF...which is merely a matter of when not if...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #387 on: October 12, 2015, 12:07:58 PM »
Heh!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/236579-dnc-officer-disinvited-from-debate-after-calling-for-more-of-them/

Because everybody should know that the last thing democrats want is democracy!

Well, cat's out of the bag now!

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #388 on: October 14, 2015, 11:20:39 AM »

http://iotwreport.com/will-jeb-drop-out/

No great loss...we would still have plenty of eGOPer's left to ridicule.

;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #389 on: October 20, 2015, 07:36:12 AM »
Good God, what a joke...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gop-establishment-readies-for-war-against-donald-trump/article/2574454

eGOP plans "massive resistance" if Trump continues to roll...they even have the gall to say he is not conservative...well, ain't that a hoot, a bunch of not conservatives calling somebody else not a conservative!  The irony here is thick as grease!  And they say one of the outfits likely to bring Trump down is the nefarious Club for Growth, which is nothing but a bundling racket for eGOP stooges who are 100% for illegals as a means of cheap labor!

And the eGOP is down to Rubio being the establishments "best hope" of unseating Trump!

Now that is effing desperate!  The has-been/never-was's like Jeb et al already written off...and they'd sooner jump into a flaming pit than accept Cruz....

Man, this is hilarious.

Meanwhile, over at Moonbat Central...Webb is considering an independent run, mostly because Democrats don't play fair either.

Poor fella, must be new to politics...

And closing with some more comic relief...we have talking about impeaching Clinton if she wins the White House, when in 7 years of Obama lawlessness they've done NOTHING remotely approaching that POS...so, color me skeptical as heck!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:39:37 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #390 on: October 20, 2015, 07:46:06 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2015/10/19/report-george-w-bush-says-ted-cruz-hijacked-the-gop-admits-he-would-be-formidable-competition-to-jeb/

Bush said “I just don’t like the guy.”

If only you had such harsh words for the actual enemies in America.   ::unknowncomic::

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #391 on: October 20, 2015, 09:11:12 AM »
Know I've been gone awhile and don't know if this has been posted before, but this AM Fox has been reporting Biden is close to running and may announce today.
Heard a talking head weeks ago with this take if he did;  If he wins election, nominates Obummer as 'his' VP, then shortly after resigns or dies, and Obummer moves back up. 
I know it's far fetched, but not totally out of the possibility.  All this according to the talking head is because of Obummer's total dislike for the Clintons, and his 'handlers' feel this is a way to get him back in office legally. [Coarse legality has never been a concern of theirs].
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #392 on: October 20, 2015, 11:11:09 AM »
If he wants to shred what little is left of the Constitution why wait?  He should just deem the election over and declare himself as permanent ruler and be done with it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #393 on: October 20, 2015, 11:29:42 AM »
Mr Shoe Size IQ shows off his stuff again...tries to defend W's rep and call's Trump's truthful statement "that it happened on his watch" as "pathetic"...when the record shows 12 of the 9/11 Islaminals obtained Florida drivers licenses with ease.

“Despite evidence that his brother’s White House was warned of imminent al Qaeda terrorist plots before 9/11, the candidate doubled down, tweeting a photo of his brother at Ground Zero at the World Trade Center in New York with the caption: ‘He kept us safe.’ The move drew criticism from families of some of the victims of the attacks,” IBT reported.

The report continued:

While Jeb Bush has called Trump’s criticism “pathetic,” the immigration policies of Bush’s gubernatorial administration were under the microscope in 2001 when law enforcement officials acknowledged that Florida had issued driver’s licenses or state identification cards to 12 of the hijackers, all of whom had come to the United States on visas. The St. Petersburg Times reported that at the time of the attack there was a warrant in Florida to apprehend one of the lead hijackers, Mohammed Atta, but “the warrant for Atta’s arrest was ignored.” A national conservative organization pushing tougher immigration laws soon criticized Bush for his unwillingness to support what the group said was legislation necessary to stop terrorism.

According to the IBT, Bush’s campaign didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Yeah, I'd STFD & STFU too if I just showed everyone what a duplicitous establishment f**kweasel I am!

And din't we see somewhere one of the criteria for Prog Bullies is doubling-down on lies?

Yeah, fits doesn't it?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #394 on: October 23, 2015, 11:49:48 AM »
I hear chatter all the time about how horrible Trump is doing, he's tanking...blah, blah, blah...all not so unsurprising given both camp's establishment goons want him to fail no matter what...the Progs because they know in a general election against him their nominee whoever the hell it is...Clinton or Sanders...Trump would not be beholden to the honoring the same stupid self-handcuffing rules Pubbies always bend a knee to and the Pubbies because they'd rather die screaming in flames than see anybody but a e-GOP puppet get their nomination...

But if either is seeing poll data coming out of Iowa as a good thing -

Favor:
Carson 28
Trump 19
Cruz 10
Rubio 9
Bush 5
Rand 5
Fiorina 4
Huckabee 3
Jindal 2
Kasich 2
Santoroum 2
Christie 1

Never:
Graham 63
Pataki 63
Gilmore 59
Christie 48
Kasich 45
Rand 45
Jeb! 40
Santroum 38
Trump 34
Huckabee 31
Jindal 29
Cruz 27
Fiorina 23
Rubio 20
Carson 10

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/23/des-moines-register-poll-ben-carson-leads-big-donald-trump/

..then they are crazy!

In the "favor" list you have to go 4 spots down to get a soft establishment type and to 5th for a hard establishment clown.

In the "never" list 10 out of the first 11 are establishment types.

And the winner of Iowa rarely sews up the nomination...often time it marks the high water mark of the candidate who won it.
If any of this matters to you...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #395 on: October 26, 2015, 11:39:41 AM »
Will Rubio be excoriated for being a "quiter" like Palin was?

http://www.weaselzippers.us/237782-marco-rubio-giving-up-on-the-senate-he-hates-it/

IMO quiting without the formality and doing so when nobody is trying to bankrupt you and your family or stalking your family like they are rabid man-killing beasts looks way more worse than what Palin did...but, he's a guy and a hispanic...so probably won't be any of that talk...

Don't care if the door hits him though...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #396 on: October 26, 2015, 12:54:37 PM »
“That’s why I’m missing votes. Because I am leaving the Senate. I am not running for reelection,” Rubio said ...

In the meantime, he's getting *paid* to be there in the Senate and represent his constituents, not to run for President.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #397 on: October 27, 2015, 08:07:56 AM »
“That’s why I’m missing votes. Because I am leaving the Senate. I am not running for reelection,” Rubio said ...

In the meantime, he's getting *paid* to be there in the Senate and represent his constituents, not to run for President.

See, it's that kind of right-wing extremist attitude and stubborn adherence to principles that so enrages the eGOP who see the Big Picture oh so much more clearly than you!

Please, continue!

::cool::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #398 on: October 29, 2015, 08:19:39 AM »
Anybody watch these stupid debates?  I have not, I have better things to do...like clean my garage, clean the cats litter box, take the lint out of the dryer trap...

But I guess there were some fireworks directed at the Progs running the thing and at eGOP officials at the RNC, etc...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2015/10/28/bozell-cnbc-debates-was-encyclopedic-example-liberal-media-bias

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/28/politics/republican-debate-media/index.html

...sounds like Cruz nailed 'em best...

But seriously, who but a fool thinks these things go any other way?  The eGOP long ago sold their souls and play by Prog rules that have been tilted far-left for decades, and they are just getting more bold about it because even when people (like again now) piss and moan about it NOTHING CHANGES!  Anybody thinking the MFM is going to change is seriously effed up in the head.  Anybody thinking the eGOP and it's stooges running the RNC or the eGOP handlers like The Butthead they employ are going to do sh*t about it are also seriously effed up in the head.  THIS IS WHO ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE!

I quit barking, I've been barking for the past three decades to people to shove these rules up their butts!  Boycott the MFM, go back to old style in-person barnstorming campaigns and Lincoln-Douglas style open public debates...now in the fricken digital age it should be even easier...

But they keep tying their arms behind their backs and now when their legs are also hog-tied they get bitchie...and still DO NOTHING?  And I am supposed to GAFF?!

::mooning::

And their main problem is right in their own home...

They obey the eGOP...they can die with them too.

ETA - Humor break: Romney admits he likes to stomp on his own genitals...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 11:26:59 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #399 on: November 01, 2015, 07:21:46 PM »

Isn't Rand doing the same thing?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie