Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59012 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots
« Reply #360 on: August 31, 2015, 07:23:10 AM »
I read 4 of them tried to abduct a 17 years old girl, to "have a good time" with.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #361 on: August 31, 2015, 07:57:11 AM »
Well, gosh.  Who but a racist wouldn't want to have a good time with 4 black youths, eh?

This state is so effed up, if they aren't kissing Muzzie ass they are kissing black ass...or red ass or Latino ass or...

Just look at the front page of the Red Star any day...look at it today - http://www.startribune.com/ - and you can see what a bunch of stupid jackwagons people are here.

And these leftist pukes had only two stories on the Black Lies Matter ilk -

http://www.startribune.com/hundreds-hold-peaceful-protest-outside-minnesota-state-fair/323329871/

Their big bitch is racist vending and patronage?   ::laughonfloor::  I saw plenty of black people working booths...and plenty attending as patrons!  This is just more "gimmie, gimmie" FSA tantrums, period!

http://www.startribune.com/st-paul-braces-for-state-fair-protest-march-today/323310741/

Expanded regurgitation of the first story.

And no arrests made.  See, even when they disrupt traffic, which they were warned not to do, the police don't arrest any of them.  If it was average white Joe jaywalking you think they'd let that go?

They all can KMA!

Oh, and Sheriff David Clarke, one of the few LEO's with a functioning cerebral cortex, once again calls out the top agitators of this ilk!

Sheriff David Clarke placed blame for the execution of Harris County deputy Darren Goforth squarely upon President Barack Obama and former Attorney General Eric Holder. The Milwaukee County Sheriff said that Obama and Holder laid the groundwork for "this war on police" by supporting 'activists' who have disparaged law enforcement based upon a set of lies.

Damn straight!!!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:01:51 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #362 on: August 31, 2015, 11:23:28 AM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mom-suspect-texas-deputy-darren-goforths-killing-says-he-was-n418526

Momma Nuffin said her boy Dindu was shopping with her, couldn't have possibly executed the cop.

Did she just admit to being Dundu's getaway driver?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #363 on: September 01, 2015, 07:31:24 AM »
There is absolutely no news on that Star Tribune front page. 

No, I don't want to read about a guy getting diddled 40 years ago and no, I don't give a bleep about some other guy's favorite concerts this past 40 years.  I want news.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #364 on: September 01, 2015, 07:48:57 AM »
Yeah, I gave up reading that poop decades ago...

Still, quite educational to drop in once a decade to remind oneself of the utter uselessness of that horsebleep.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #365 on: September 01, 2015, 11:29:07 AM »
Close personal friend of DeRay "D-Bag McKrackin'" Mckesson defending MN State Fair "Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon" chant and trying to BS people into believing it isn't violent and then raises lies about black shootings...while ignoring black on black violence that kills 10-20 times more Dindu's than the raciss PoPo!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/233100-black-lives-matter-leader-we-werent-speaking-of-killing-cops-by-chanting-pigs-in-a-blanket-fry-em-like-bacon/

"Dindu's in target view, pop like grapes".  Is that ditty OK?  Should be according to these idiots!

And these morons and their masters like Obama enable trash like this acting up.  So, whatever happens is on Obama/Prog/FSA/Trash hands...

I'm starting not to GAFF...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 11:33:15 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #366 on: September 02, 2015, 07:13:01 AM »
Obama's stormtroopers bag their third cop in a week - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3219157/As-manhunt-continues-Illinois-men-shot-dead-married-cop-officer-murdered-Texas-home.html

Waiting for LEO's, their unions etc to stand up and stop being the bitches of DemoProgs in 3..2..1..

(crickets)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #367 on: September 02, 2015, 11:57:11 AM »
D-Bag pissing and moaning like a little spoiled sh*t because somebody with an actual justifiable grievance is being paid attention to when the grievance-mongering by assholes on behalf of vile criminal racist scum is being ignored.

Yeah, well...tough sh*t and f**k you, scumbag!!!

What comes around goes around...and usually hits you in your ass!!!  And that day cannot come fast enough for the likes of you!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #368 on: September 03, 2015, 11:45:08 AM »
Ferals fighting over feral BS...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/233338-making-money-off-mikey-two-charged-with-felony-assault-in-fight-over-mike-brown-commemorative-t-shirts-in-ferguson/

...more sign of decline. 

This much stupid concentrated in one area makes a strong asteroid magnet.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #369 on: September 04, 2015, 11:50:32 AM »
http://marathonpundit.blogspot.com/2015/09/8-murdered-in-chicago-yesterday.html

Must not be honky's doing the shooting or else we'd hear all about it...and if honky on honky we'd hear about it too because eeeevil gun owners would need disparaging...

#BlackTakingBlackLivesDontMatter

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #371 on: September 15, 2015, 02:12:54 PM »
#BlackLivesMatter Activist Shot Trooper Dead After Cop Tried to Help Him Get Hotel Room

This piece of Could Have been B Hussein O's Boy should be properly dealt with.

::guillotine::

At what point will LEO's literally begin to assume the worst from every black person they encounter?

This crap is only going to get worse, and it will not be limited to LEO's...any white will do for these thugs.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #372 on: September 16, 2015, 12:31:18 PM »
The pc/diversity/multi-culti cultist reveal once again their visceral hatred of the truth and criminalize it to force out Surf City, NC Police Chief Mike Halstead for daring to post his opinion on his personal Facebook page that was critical but truthful about the BLM gang.

What did he say?

This -

"Open letter from a Police Chief , this Black Lives Matter group is nothing more than an American born terrorist group brought on by the lie of the hands up don’t shoot during the criminal thug Michael Brown incident. The FBI and other Government Law Enforcement groups need to step up and put a stop to this. The Government and blacks would not tolerate the White Supremacist group to march through the streets and call for the murders of a race of people and a group of public servants. I agree there is a race problem in this country. It is not brought on by police officer doing their sworn duty, it is brought on by the government, the President and his cronies Al Sharpton, who is a criminal tax evader (but has the support of our so called President), Jessi Jackson, Eric Holder and that ignorant S.O.B. Farrakhan who should be charged with solicitation for murder, lord knows a white man would be arrested for the same actions of idiot Farakhan. I am sure there are many hard working Black people who will agree with me. I have been a Police Officer for 35 years. I do not judge anyone by the color of their skin, but by there actions. A criminal is a criminal whether a police officer or any other profession. I will not state statistics because black lives matter do not care or believe proven statistics. I put allot of the blame for these cop murders on the media and the way they report police related shootings. There is no need to list or even state the race of a person shot by the police. It is more important to wait for the facts and report those. But and a big but that does not make money for these greedy media ass holes. When a black thug is killed by the police they are all over it as is Mr. Barack Obama. However when a police officer white, black or any race is murdered for doing his job the media is short with it’s reporting or not at all. When a white person is killed by a black officer you hear nothing. Has our so called President spoke publicly about these murders of police officers by blacks, HELL NO he has not. Step up Mr. President, or step down because we do not need you. Has our Attorney General spoke against these murders, no of course not because she was appointed by Barack Obama. Now let me say this, and this is not a threat but common knowledge. I have instructed my officers to be vigilant, if threatened take appropriate action. If that means shoot a thug, then do it and answer for it while you are still alive not dead. Law Enforcement is fed up with this murderous society who want to take out those who protect and serve. Imagine if all law enforcement shut down for just 1 day. There would be murders, rapes, robberies, you name it. America wake up, all of you black, white, Mexican whatever you need the police, we do not need you. End this Black Lives Matter bull sh*t and start a movement that all lives matter. As for the New Black Panther movement who wants to kill whites and cops, go for it, we are ready for you. You take one of us and there will be 100 who will step up and end you. This letter is not meant to offend anyone, just the feelings of a man who has spent the last 35 years of his life serving and protecting, for what so a thug can take it or to be treated as a criminal by the very people I swore to protect. Let’s get this around folks so maybe our President and the media will get a wake up call. Be safe all of my Brothers and Sisters in blue, not white, black, yellow or brown BLUE."

Now, apart from some spelling and grammatical errors I find nothing untruthful or offensive in anything he said, and as usual for the chickensh*t pc/diversity/multi-culti ass-kissing polititards forcing this good man out of work they refuse to condemn the murderous rampaging scum and their cheerwhores and instead find it easier to kick a good man out on his ass.  Once again providing clear evidence that progs hate the truth and will do anything to appease animals if they are of a non-white skin color.  So, not only do the scumbags and the appeasers of scumbags turn MLK's colorblind dream into a colorfirst nightmare, they are the living embodiment of statist fiction becoming non-fiction reality!

This "Anonymous" poster nailed it with this graphic -

This is what a plunge into madness looks like.

Plan accordingly.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 12:39:34 PM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #373 on: September 16, 2015, 01:55:28 PM »
Tick, tick ........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #374 on: September 17, 2015, 08:25:51 AM »
Tock, tock...

;)

A follow up on Ex-Chief Halstead -

Bergman told WECT that Halstead was apologetic and removed the post on his own accord, but Halstead posted to Facebook that he was forced to retire or be terminated.  “I had to beg for a 60 day severance to feed my family,” Halstead wrote. “That was the thanks that I got from those I thought were family, I was thrown under the bus for expressing my 1st amendment rights and speaking the truth and concerns for law enforcement.”

True, but it is worse than that, Mike, and you know it!  There is authorized free speech and there is unauthorized free speech, and the Progressives are the only allowable judge, jury and executioner, period!  That is reality in what passes for America today.

You want to know what to do?  You want to know your best course of action?

Fine, here you go, do it or don't do it...the choice is yours, just don't dare pretend there are any other choices!

Start up your own private security firm, populate it with people forced out of public service like yourself, people who left or were forced out of the military, assert a pro-civil rights agenda with 1st, 2nd, 4th & 5th Amendment rights at the forefront of your principles and actions and the Spirit of the Declaration of Independence as your Guide Star and work community by community and state by state to assert these rights within the populace.  Join the Liberty Movement, there is no other choice.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #375 on: September 17, 2015, 11:44:02 AM »
In other news...

Trash meets Trash, no doubt talks trash about whites, cops, whites...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/234540-while-in-d-c-to-feelthebern-blacklivesmatter-leaders-meet-with-valerie-jarrett/

D-Bag McKrackin' empowered by B Hussein O's Chief of Stuff...great, can't wait to see what evil flows from this demonic convergence...

::)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #376 on: September 25, 2015, 11:40:19 AM »
#BlackCensorshipOfPeopleSpeakingTruthAboutBlackLivesMatter...Matter.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/235201-social-justice-warrior-students-attempt-to-shut-down-student-paper-after-op-ed-criticizing-black-lives-matter/

Scratch a prog hard enough and the fascism flows easily...

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #377 on: September 28, 2015, 01:11:57 PM »
Tock, tock...

;)

A follow up on Ex-Chief Halstead -

Bergman told WECT that Halstead was apologetic and removed the post on his own accord, but Halstead posted to Facebook that he was forced to retire or be terminated.  “I had to beg for a 60 day severance to feed my family,” Halstead wrote. “That was the thanks that I got from those I thought were family, I was thrown under the bus for expressing my 1st amendment rights and speaking the truth and concerns for law enforcement.”

True, but it is worse than that, Mike, and you know it!  There is authorized free speech and there is unauthorized free speech, and the Progressives are the only allowable judge, jury and executioner, period!  That is reality in what passes for America today.

. . .

Funny, I was at Topsail Beach the week after this went down. Topsail Island, where Surf City is located, is one of the whitest places in North Carolina. There is something else going on between the Chief and the candy-ass mayor, "Zander" Guy, a realtor. (Most mayors are ceremonial and have other jobs. The mayor of Topsail Beach for may years ran the Sound Pier.)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:27:48 PM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #378 on: October 05, 2015, 12:07:55 PM »
Here we go...

The ultimate agenda of the Black Lies Matter ilk - Democrats need to shake down whitey for more money and pass it right to blacks.

Yup, always comes down the naked greed and thieving, eh?

What a shock!

/

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #379 on: October 05, 2015, 04:05:48 PM »
Shahly-Butts added, "'Reparations' makes people kind of uncomfortable, so we can call it 'reinvestment' if you want to. Use whatever language makes you happy inside."

"F*ck you, get a job" gives me the warm and fuzzies.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson