Author Topic: Prog Pope Visit to US  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Prog Pope Visit to US
« on: September 15, 2015, 11:40:52 AM »
Might as well start recording this moron and his visit here...

To start off...Feds foil plot to whack Francis the Braying Fool before his visit here.

Before?

Oh, come on?!  Since when do the Feds move this fast on anything?  And against one of the regimes typically protected Dindu's?!

But sources familiar with the case emphasized that any threat from him was not imminent, and that the boy's plans were "aspirational." Additionally, the sources said, there are questions about the boy's mental health.

Sounds like the NSA's cycberspace vacuum's get the credit for this.

Wow, wontchya sleep better tonight knowing our gubermint is cracking down hard on kids trying to stop the Pope from urging us all to take in more Islamic refuse like this into our nation?

What a fustercluck this society is!

If white and conservative/libertarian etc...we'd be reading about lack of aspiration of the perp!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:45:16 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Prog Pope Visit to US
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 08:09:16 AM »
Hilarious Breitbart article title  - WHITE HOUSE INVITES SEVERAL OPPONENTS OF CATHOLIC TEACHING TO GREET POPE FRANCIS

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/16/white-house-invites-trio-catholic-dissenters-greet-pope-francis/

Heh, yeah...enemies of Catholic teaching maybe, not necessarily enemies of this Pope!  I don't give O'Bongo much credit for anything, certainly never anything good...but only a fool would think he was doing this only to punk this Pope, I think he knows this fool will kiss a lot of ProgFreak butts.  What they call political indecorum the Dear Leader would call an irresistible political opportunity of a lifetime for some first class muckery.

This has all the makings of an epic puke-a-thon.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 06:54:55 AM »
Idiot was in Cuba, kissing Castro ass.

I wonder if he got them to autograph a dumbass Che t-shirt?

::mooning::

Sad too, so far only a few plan to boycott Francis the Braying Mule when he addresses Congress, how sad is that?

To me, the only reason to go is to turn my back on him.  And my friends would have to duct tape me to keep me from flashing my ass!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:23:26 AM by Libertas »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 05:43:46 PM »
You mean we have a pope? ::pokeineye::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 09:51:28 PM »
The Dope's a figment, a fable, a fantasy, a concoction, an idiot, a failed attempt by a false religion and the Vicar of Hell (leading sheep astray). Catholicism is a man-made religion...not a relationship with Christ. I know there are Catholics who love Jesus...but there are too many who love & worship Mary & umpteen saints and the ludicrous "holy father" (who's really a holy mutha').

There is zero justification for a pope in Scripture. None. Zilch. Nada. His office is a creation of man, not God.

The pope is a bum. And this particular one is a Marxist.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 10:11:49 PM »
Since you're not really clear on Catholicism's precepts, I would appreciate seeing a less insulting and aggressive stance from you, here, in that regard.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 07:28:06 AM »
I think the early Catholic Church was properly founded and grounded in the teachings of Jesus and modeled itself after the examples of the Disciples.  I've been as hard on these bad Popes as anybody and the sex abuse scandals were not dealt with very well by the leadership...and while I may have issues with the pomp and ceremony attendant to Catholic rituals...outside of the Inquisition and a handful of dreadful Popes and the aforementioned issues the Church has been a positive force in the world overall.  I think condemnation of Francis is warranted, I think challenging the Church in some of its failures is reasonable...but I am not comfortable with tossing the faithful aside either.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 08:11:44 PM »
Despite the fact that this particular Pope is awful, is it not absolutely typical of Obama to invite opponents to the White House during the papal visit?  He is such a classless punk.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 06:58:02 AM »
What's even more shocking are the people who think this POS ever had any class...go as near or far back as you desire...any intelligent person can see this jackass never had nor would ever possess "class"...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 07:25:29 AM »
Heh!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-23/caption-contest-pope-outs-obama

Pope Marilyn, the Wookie and a Demon walk down the street...

::hysterical::

And...yet more humor, from the Pope this time...

"...flee the temptation of narcissism."

::saywhat::

He does realize who he has been hanging out with, right?

Yo, Frannie?  That arrogant prick you met just blocked a 13 year old African-American kid from following him on Twitter!  What's that tell ya, eh?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:56:18 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero