Author Topic: Shooting at Oregon community college -- 15 reported dead  (Read 4919 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Shooting at Oregon community college -- 15 reported dead
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 03:18:49 PM »
Almost certainly a "gun free zone".   Sigh..................

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 01:31:58 AM »
"Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited.

Possession of knives with a blade longer than 4” is prohibited.

Brandishing weapons is prohibited.

Misuse of personal defensive weapons – e.g., pepper spray, etc. is prohibited. The owner is responsible and accountable for any misuse of these devices."

https://web.archive.org/web/20150316175339/http://umpqua.edu/safety-security-information
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 07:39:22 AM »
Targeting Christians.  Mixed race.  Lived with Mommy.  No Daddy.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 08:15:37 AM »
Well, let's see.

It appears he was targeting Christians - ‘Are you a Christian?’

It also appears he admired the IRA, NAZI's and other serial killers.

It appears his father was British and is "shocked" by this of course.  Was interested in the Sandy Hook shootings. 

He is described as an "anxious and friendless loner who lived with his mother and surfed dating sites looking for love".

Oh, come on now, you're in Oregon, hardly a bastion of Christendom...you can't find an apathetic non-religious chick out there?  I'm guessing it must be your winning personality and living at home with mom that was so attractive.  And neither mommy or daddy had a clue you were an angry little loser ticking off like a time bomb?  Right.  It appears once again neighbors knew more about this guy than family, which tells you this is a detached family.  And it appears he does have Daddy issues...adores the IRA and his absentee poppa is British?  Yeah.  And mommy still calls her adult son "Baby"?  Ugh.

This Chris Mintz fella, Army Vet rushed the guy and was shot 7 times but is expected to pull through...man, does this guy deserve thanks for trying to save people!

And apparently last year this school nixed an idea for an armed guard.

And all the SCoaMF can do in between exploiting this to disarm Americans by force is to refer to himself 28 times!

POSOTUS

But hey, all the Progs have to run with is this - "According to his profile on a dating site Harper-Mercer is 'mixed race,' a 'conservative Republican,' 'not religious' and lives with his mother - and appears to have a large family from Britain."

So, case close, Republicans are to blame.

Naturally I disagree, it is obvious that once again a building banning guns proved to be deadly and therefore all such buildings should be outlawed.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:21:23 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 10:59:40 AM »
But hey, all the Progs have to run with is this - "According to his profile on a dating site Harper-Mercer is 'mixed race,' a 'conservative Republican,' 'not religious' and lives with his mother - and appears to have a large family from Britain."

Yep, there's a race - by both sides - to determine the political persuasion of perps even before the blood has set as a matter of confirmation bias. Sometimes I do it too. Most times I don't bother because knowing only answers part of the question.
I see a lot more people wakening to the reality that these things are triggered by mental state, and (a few) are slowly coming to terms with the adjunct reality that these aren't so much crimes of passion as they are crimes of irrationality-based impotent rage. Every one of these mass killers was - by any objective standard - a loser, a misfit, and a POS.

It wasn't a matter of conformity in a cookie-cutter fashion but they didn't fit in to their surrounding culture. They don't eschew or reject their culture outright but they typically drift to the aberrant edges of it. I'm betting that the more we learn of this one (just like all the last ones) the more we will find out just how much of a misfit he was and how much enabling of his antisocial behavior he was allowed to get away with by his mother. Of course we hear from his absentee father that he is "as shocked as anyone" to hear that his spawn is a mass-murderer.

I find it ironic that the day before yesterday (before the shooting) I had a conversation with a coworker that was eerily prescient. She was recounting a different conversation with a different coworker about a hypothetical situation where the abduction of a security badge holder could result in admittance to our high-security offices. My present job has me located in the same offices as our operations center so I have to pass through four layers of security (not to mention the cardkey monitored parking gate) in order get to my desk.

Her hypothetical had her being held hostage and her kidnapper forcing her to assist him in order to gain access. She asks rhetorically if she could bring herself to complying with his demands, knowing that it would result in the execution of her coworkers. I had to suppress the impulse to chuckle as I would reach to pat the gun that is secured in my jacket. The gun that I am not supposed to have because company rules prohibit them.

The left is determined not to see the effects of their assault on culture and the mental instability they are fostering as a result of that assault. They refuse to see how coddling malcontents can't help but sow the seeds for tragedy. And I am determined not to be a victim of their insanity.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 11:43:23 AM »

Yep, there's a race - by both sides - to determine the political persuasion of perps even before the blood has set as a matter of confirmation bias. Sometimes I do it too. Most times I don't bother because knowing only answers part of the question.
I see a lot more people wakening to the reality that these things are triggered by mental state, and (a few) are slowly coming to terms with the adjunct reality that these aren't so much crimes of passion as they are crimes of irrationality-based impotent rage. Every one of these mass killers was - by any objective standard - a loser, a misfit, and a POS.

It wasn't a matter of conformity in a cookie-cutter fashion but they didn't fit in to their surrounding culture. They don't eschew or reject their culture outright but they typically drift to the aberrant edges of it. I'm betting that the more we learn of this one (just like all the last ones) the more we will find out just how much of a misfit he was and how much enabling of his antisocial behavior he was allowed to get away with by his mother. Of course we hear from his absentee father that he is "as shocked as anyone" to hear that his spawn is a mass-murderer.

I find it ironic that the day before yesterday (before the shooting) I had a conversation with a coworker that was eerily prescient. She was recounting a different conversation with a different coworker about a hypothetical situation where the abduction of a security badge holder could result in admittance to our high-security offices. My present job has me located in the same offices as our operations center so I have to pass through four layers of security (not to mention the cardkey monitored parking gate) in order get to my desk.

Her hypothetical had her being held hostage and her kidnapper forcing her to assist him in order to gain access. She asks rhetorically if she could bring herself to complying with his demands, knowing that it would result in the execution of her coworkers. I had to suppress the impulse to chuckle as I would reach to pat the gun that is secured in my jacket. The gun that I am not supposed to have because company rules prohibit them.

The left is determined not to see the effects of their assault on culture and the mental instability they are fostering as a result of that assault. They refuse to see how coddling malcontents can't help but sow the seeds for tragedy. And I am determined not to be a victim of their insanity.

I think you are spot on about what will dribble out about this POS.  And despite what he or others may label him as far a party BS goes is immaterial to the central fact that this useless sh*t could not have become a murderous bastard without Progressive BS being thrust into everyone's face 24/7/365 by ProgMedia and ProgPol's and HollyProg and all that rot...the never ending drivel of "everybody is special!", "here's your participation trophy!", "don't be a bully!", "violence is never the answer!", "guns are bad!", "masculinity is bad!", "all men are sexual predators!", "only women/minorities suffer abuse and racism!", you can't do ______ without us/government!", "if you experience something bad obviously it must be somebody else's fault!", "you are entitled to _____!", "we are a community not individuals, community rights come first!", "responsibility in pinned on scapegoats, we (them) are not at fault!", etc etc!

In the kind of society we were Founded upon...trash like this would be hunted down and killed before sundown.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 01:58:41 PM »
Oh and get this, the guy is clearly of mixed race, but the media is breathlessly reporting him as a "white supremacist."  I guess it's like George Zimmerman being "white" too.

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 05:09:36 PM »
I don't believe Republican as in GOP is what he meant . The little SOB was a fan of the Irish Republican Army or IRA and virtually everything about him was anti conservative so other that a tongue and cheek jest, it's safe to say the loon voted for Obama and probably twice. Look where he grew up? How many come from that area and survive the bombardment of constant progtardism?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 06:40:25 PM »
In the horrible wake of all this WE can give recognition to this guy Chris Mintz, who blocked the door and taking seven rounds from the scumbag. Mintz was an Army Veteran from '04-'07 serving in Afghanistan. More from the link below:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/oregon-school-shooting-hero/index.html

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 03:44:16 PM »

Mother: Black
Father: White (foreign born with accent.)
Divorced in 2006.

See: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/02/the-curious-case-of-oregon-shooter-chris-harper-mercer-a-social-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2015, 10:35:20 PM »

Mother: Black
Father: White (foreign born with accent.)
Divorced in 2006.

See: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/02/the-curious-case-of-oregon-shooter-chris-harper-mercer-a-social-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/
Amazing white washing job by CNN though don't you think? Black and proud except when guilty as sin.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 01:27:25 AM »
Has that story at Conservative Tree House been verified?  I cannot find any screen caps of where CNN was using the doctored image.  I wouldn't put that past them of course, but it annoys me when articles from our side put out sensationalist BS.

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 09:23:01 AM »
Has that story at Conservative Tree House been verified?  I cannot find any screen caps of where CNN was using the doctored image.  I wouldn't put that past them of course, but it annoys me when articles from our side put out sensationalist BS.

Well, given how Libtards are happy to dismiss all information based on a single datum ( the Koch Brothers fund the paper its in,  the person who wrote it is a white male,  the video doesn't "show" a baby having its brain harvested, it is "described " by an eyewitness..etc)   it wouldn't surprise me if TPTB  don't set up outfits to lie and sensationalize  just so Libtards can point to it and use it as an excuse to dismiss all conservative media.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 09:45:59 PM »
Deth Guild responds to the agitators of forcible disarmament:

http://www.dethguild.com/we-do-not-surrender-liberty-for-the-actions-of-a-lunatic/

Dear blathering, blubbering, sputtering Prog-Nazis, Concern Mongers and Insufferable Bloombergian Nanny’s:

No more gun laws will be tolerated – and as you pricks have seen in Washington, Colorado, Connecticut and New York, we gleefully wipe our ass with your pathetic gun regulations – and laugh at you and your impotent Stasi. Any new infringements will be summarily ignored. Anyone so foolish as to attempt enforcement had best get their affairs well ordered beforehand – seeing as we will only allow the “confiscation” of our weapons hot, dirty and empty.

Furthermore, you don’t have enough jack-boots to take our weapons before we rise up and knock the civil society on it’s ear – taking the infrastructure and economy down in the same heartbeat. We represent one of the most heavily armed standing armies in the entire world, and we outnumber your “forces” hundreds to one. Not only are we, the American patriots, saying “f**k You,” the logistics of your fantasy itself says “Eat sh*t and Die.“ You could not enforce this even if you yellow gutless puss-bags had the gonads to try.

But of course… when did “reality” put a stop to the Fabian leftist agenda? After all – look how your nations run abroad… you’re clearly not enamored with math, logic or rational thought… so… for the sake of posterity… allow us a moment to explain the repercussions in a way so simple even the whelps reared in the Marxist indoctrination centers we call “Public Schools” can grok:

Should the fools spouting weapons confiscation nonsense deeply and earnestly wish to recreate the Yugoslavian War here in the United States… well then… we find your proposition acceptable – if regrettable. But know this – once we’ve dealt with all the storm troopers, (and hung the men who sent them), we’ll be coming for those who supported’em. If you wish to usher in the next great American tragedy, we’re prepared to grant your desire – but do so understanding this is war to oblivion. When the rubble settles, there will either be no more of us or there shall be no more of you. The children of those few survivors will have a lifetime to feel guilty over the atrocities collectively committed in the civil war you wish to kick off.

The citizen-disarmament blood-dancers are warned. We speak for tens of millions on this issue.

You. Get. Nothing.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2015, 11:19:28 PM »
Hunh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2015, 07:53:12 AM »

The pic on the left is the original from the murderous mixed-race bastards FB page...the pic on the right via ProgMedia is clearly manipulated to make the clown seem white...but it is a childish attempt...anybody who knows anything about photography can spot such an obvious overexposure...

http://www.infowars.com/cnn-turns-mixed-race-oregon-shooter-into-a-white-man/

As for the Obama, the Bloomies and the rest of the gun-grabbing assclowns...I echo the post above...and from recent evidence it appears a lot more Americans are responding to this slaughter as they have in previous slaughters by buying more guns!

So, molon labé, fascists!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2015, 03:16:18 PM »
Deth Guild responds to the agitators of forcible disarmament:

http://www.dethguild.com/we-do-not-surrender-liberty-for-the-actions-of-a-lunatic/

Dear blathering, blubbering, sputtering Prog-Nazis, Concern Mongers and Insufferable Bloombergian Nanny’s:

*snip*

The citizen-disarmament blood-dancers are warned. We speak for tens of millions on this issue.

You. Get. Nothing.

I like the cut of their jib

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2015, 07:52:39 AM »
Yup, this assclown is shaping up to be the profile of the typical Prog-Indoctrinated self-absorbed it's-everybody-else's-fault-not-mine-if-I-fail everyday loser.

The gunman who killed nine people at an Oregon community college said in writings he left behind that everyone else was "crazy" and ranted about not having a girlfriend, a law enforcement official said Monday.Harper-Mercer complained in writings about not having a girlfriend, and he seemed to feel like he was very rational while others around him were not, the official said.  He wrote something to the effect of: "Other people think I'm crazy, but I'm not. I'm the sane one," the official said. The writings were a couple of pages long.

Yup.  Not his fault, everybody else is to blame.  Right out of the ProgTard handbook.

And, as far as not getting a girlfriend...dude, you're head is shaved and you're weird as hell, unless you aim lower...like really really low...

::hysterical::

Oh, and Obama wants to come here and spout his Anti-Second Amendment hate and refer to himself another 28 times...big surprise, one of his own goes off on a killing spree and he cannot wait to politicize and exploit it...but he is going into hostile territory it appears.  Not familiar with this neck of the woods but I thought most of Oregon was leftist and filled with invaders from California, but perhaps this more rural area has some sane folks in it.

The Sheriff of this county is not in any mood to entertain the gun-grabbing BS of Obama et al and apparently his residents agree with him.  And a lot of people there simply do not want him there and are openly saying he is "not welcome" there! 

Newspaperman David Jacques:

Jaques believes Obama held a press conference straight after the shooting, in which nine people were killed, with another nine injures.

In Jaques' opinion, the press conference was too soon.

'We haven't even identified bodies, we've still got incident command trying to contain the scene, and he's holding a press conference 3,000 miles away from here, telling — almost implying that he could have single-handedly prevented this if the Congress would have listened to him.'

'I think he admitted it himself.

'His visit here isn't a re-election campaign stop, but it is a campaign stop for an agenda that he and his associates believe is important.

'And that is to take away Americans right to own firearms.'

'It shows not only a total disdain, a disregard for Constitution, but our very citizens, especially those of us right here in Douglas County.

'We believe in the Second Amendment. We believe in the whole Constitution.'

In a separate interview with Mediaite, Jaques accused Obama of wanting to 'stand on the corpses of our loved ones and make some kind of political point'.

If the SCoaMF still insists upon going there and being a POS then I hope the most vexed residents crash the venue of shout that bastard down!!!