Author Topic: NAAWP, has its time come?  (Read 588 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
NAAWP, has its time come?
« on: October 05, 2015, 11:51:17 AM »
Fran

http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2015/10/white-rights.html

H/T - WRSA  https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/10/04/pwobabwy-waaaaacisss-2/

Since it is highly unlikely the Progs will ever stop seeing everything by skin color...perhaps it is not as whacked an idea as people might think.

The black community and their masters in the Democrat Plantation have declared by word and deed that the dream of Martin Luther King to live in a world where character and not skin color matters...is dead.  To them only skin color matters, perhaps it is time everyone else pay attention too?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:13:32 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: NAAWP, has its time come?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 03:04:47 PM »
I have never understood why even the mention of a white-rights advocacy group automatically earns you a dozen race cards but violent overt racism in the cause of black rights is smiled upon.

Don't know - don't care.

Once upon a time I was a fairly colorblind person. Ă˜bongo and his ilk cured me of that.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 09:16:17 PM »
Its not just "white" groups,  its often male only groups too.    Can't have male only social, business, schools, etc.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 07:23:48 AM »
Yup, but minority/women/deviants can klan up till the cows come home and it's Okie Dokie...well, so they think!  It's actually effed up, most people know it is effed up...but too many are cowards and unwilling to tell them to their faces they/it is all effed up. I reckon we're the few, the proud...the truthful.

Let's see how much people give a crap about this when the stuff hits the fan...I'll bet dollars to doughnuts as soon as a moron opens their mouth people will know what kind of asshat they are and respond accordingly.  Karma can be a real bitch.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.