Author Topic: The Secret Service Prostitution Scandal  (Read 17238 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Secret Service Prostitution Scandal
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 12:15:32 PM »
Since the SS are pros, the only explanation is a breakdown in leadership.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 05:54:30 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 07:01:57 PM »
Turbo Timmy will get to the bottom of this, yeah, it's his department and he hasn't let us done yet, as far as he knows.

::)

What a fustercluck this is.  Somehow, it will be ofund the it was all Bush's fault.

::gaah::

Meanwhile, Barry loves Columbia, says he is down there "scouting vacation spots"...wonder what the Wookie thinks of that?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-colombia-part-my-job-scout-out-where-i-may-want-bring-michelle-back-later

I guess it's either Columbia or...

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/04/13/citizens-upset-over-hustlers-mobile-strip-truck/

On the bright side all the news isn't bad, Hillary seems ot be having a good time on the taxpayer dime...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/hillary-clinton-dances-the-night-away-in-colombia/

::facepalm::

Talk about the game that can't shoot straight (or think straight)!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2012, 07:05:46 PM »
Turbo Timmy will get to the bottom of this, yeah, it's his department and he hasn't let us done yet, as far as he knows.

::)

What a fustercluck this is.  Somehow, it will be ofund the it was all Bush's fault.

::gaah::

Meanwhile, Barry loves Columbia, says he is down there "scouting vacation spots"...wonder what the Wookie thinks of that?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-colombia-part-my-job-scout-out-where-i-may-want-bring-michelle-back-later

I guess it's either Columbia or...

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/04/13/citizens-upset-over-hustlers-mobile-strip-truck/

On the bright side all the news isn't bad, Hillary seems ot be having a good time on the taxpayer dime...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/hillary-clinton-dances-the-night-away-in-colombia/

::facepalm::

Talk about the game that can't shoot straight (or think straight)!

You know he feels at home there.....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2012, 07:18:31 PM »
Yeah.

::pimp::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 05:10:44 PM »

Issa says he wants a thorough investigation to make sure
there is a system in place to assure this doesn't occur again.

Hey, we need a thorough investigation of the WH to make
sure where this started and who started it. Also, this so
called advance team, what were they dutied to check out?
Maybe they were simply conducting quality control for Ø.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2012, 05:14:42 PM »
Anybody see the alternate headline?

"Secret Service Agent Stiffs Prostitute"

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2012, 06:16:28 PM »
Listening to talk radio today I heard some theories that were at odds with mine. A former uniformed SS member was on the radio saying that he believed (based on the numbers of people involved) they were almost certainly ALL uniformed members rather than actual agents.

This, however, does not agree with the latest info on the SS members claimed to be involved. First there is this:

Two Secret Service supervisors and three members of the agency's elite Counter-Assault Teams were among the 11 agents sent back from Colombia and placed on administrative leave over allegations that they brought prostitutes to their hotel rooms in Cartagena, law enforcement officials tell NBC News.

...and then this:

The source said the two of the CAT team members were directly involved in the dispute with one of the prostitutes at the Hotel Caribe that led to the scandal. After bringing back the prostitute to their hotel room, the agents reportedly got into a dispute with one of the women when she complained she hadn’t been paid. The woman then went to the Colombian police -- who reported the matter to the U.S. Embassy.

and finally this:

Others involved in the incident include three members of the Secret Service Counter-Sniper Team, which is part of the Uniformed Division.

So, by my count that is two supervisors (possibly agents), three counter assault team members and two uniformed members. That's seven out of, well, we really don't know how many at this point. I have been hearing that the number involved may be as high as twenty. Or more. Obviously, this story will need to take a few more days (or weeks) to shake out and get the facts settled. And then again, we may never know the whole truth of the situation given the fact that this is the Secret Service rather than the GSA.

LINK

Oh yeah, and no word yet on the military personnel involved.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2012, 06:19:49 PM »
 I hope that it was the best piece of ass on the planet for what it cost them personally and the embarrassment they cause the country. Obama does enough to embarrass us without the SS helping out.

Cam you imagine what the wives are saying to them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2012, 06:42:17 PM »

Why yes, yes I can.

Something along the lines of, "My lawyer will be contacting you."

EDIT:

So now it's more than five military people. Obviously it is not clear how many...

A probe into the alleged misconduct of nearly a dozen U.S. Secret Service agents has expanded to include more than five military personnel, Defense Department officials said Monday, as the scandal that erupted during President Obama’s trip to Colombia last week put high-level officials on the defensive.

Don't bother to go to the link. The above is the entire story. So, I'm guessing more is coming soon.

LINK
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 08:12:12 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2012, 09:10:40 PM »
Just watched the Ted Baxter show on FNC. He had Brit Hume on and discussed the SS scandal. Hume steadfastly refused to condemn the SS until the facts are known and condemned Ted Baxter for assuming that every single charge lodged in the media by the press is true. Ted Baxter was absolutely perplexed by Brit Hume stubbornly insisting on sticking to ethical standards.

Ted Baxter went on to question Brit about the Fast & Furious scandal where, again, Hume stuck to a high standard of journalistic ethics and refused to speculate about what has yet to be established via the courts or by sworn congressional testimony.

I think of Brit Hume as the wise father figure in television journalism while Ted Baxter is sort of the irritating and more than a little nutty uncle who talks too much and too loudly at the dinner table about things he clearly has no knowledge of.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 07:24:31 AM »
Anybody see the alternate headline?

"Secret Service Agent Stiffs Prostitute"

Twice!

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 07:26:49 AM »

Why yes, yes I can.

Something along the lines of, "My lawyer will be contacting you."
EDIT:

So now it's more than five military people. Obviously it is not clear how many...

A probe into the alleged misconduct of nearly a dozen U.S. Secret Service agents has expanded to include more than five military personnel, Defense Department officials said Monday, as the scandal that erupted during President Obama’s trip to Colombia last week put high-level officials on the defensive.

Don't bother to go to the link. The above is the entire story. So, I'm guessing more is coming soon.

LINK

Or perhaps something more colorful, like "My turn to screw, my lawyer will be in touch, don't bother coming home, all your crap was hauled to Goodwill"!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 10:43:15 AM »
I feel sorry for the families.

It can't be easy to have a spouse/parent in the Secret Service--I suppose knowing they are doing something important is consoling.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 10:59:54 AM »
I suppose knowing they are doing something important is consoling.

Yeah, and now all of those families will be wondering about the moral integrity of their spouse/father whether they were involved in any wrongdoing or not.

Terrific.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 11:28:20 AM »
Beck had this guy on his show, talked about how nothing like this happened on his watch, running for US Senate in Maryland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Bongino

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 11:40:13 AM »

Yeah .... " What the hell were you doing partying with Hillary Clinton ??? "

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

charlesoakwood

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2012, 12:13:53 PM »

This is one more incident (he) will leverage into more
direct control over another agency. One more piece of
the system chipped away.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 01:31:13 PM »
News flash: bill Clinton applies to join SS.

What's the big deal over blackmail? I didn't hear blackmail whisperings when Clinton was not having sex with that woman.