Author Topic: Does Your Brain Hurt...yet?  (Read 1031 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Does Your Brain Hurt...yet?
« on: May 05, 2016, 07:59:27 AM »
Bioquark Uses Stem Cells To Reactivate The Brains Of The Dead: US Company Gets Ethical Permission

Bioquark, a U.S.-based company has their highly original research on the reanimation on brain dead patients handed out a green light by the Institutional Review Board in the U.S. and India. According to IFL Science, the biotech company will have an access to 20 clinically dead post-trauma patients in order for them to experiment if introducing stem cells to the central nervous system will bring them out of their vegetative state. Other procedures to be considered for the study will be the infusion of cocktail peptides to the spinal cord and nerve stimulation techniques.

Ira Pastor the CEO of Bioquark and their endeavor may be tagged as a straight-from-a-science-fiction-novel study and be taken for granted as performing a lost cause. However, Pastor has a capable team in his hands led by neurological researcher Dr. Calixto Machado. Machado is a noted medical fixture in the American Academy of Neurology and has authored a great amount on brain death.

Pastor remained adamant and pointed out, "To undertake such a complex initiative, we are combining biologic regenerative medicine tools with other existing medical devices typically used for stimulation of the central nervous system, in patients with other severe disorders of consciousness. We hope to see results within the first two to three months."

More:
http://www.counselheal.com/articles/23751/20160504/bioquark-uses-stem-cells-reactivate-brains-dead-company-gets-ethical.htm

#Zombies (but where will they pee?)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Does Your Brain Hurt...yet?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 08:18:33 AM »
Where are they getting these stem cells?  Baby harvesting I bet!  Fricken ghouls!

And yeah, get ready for...

PS-They'll pee their pants...anywhere.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 10:19:16 PM »
If science seeks to raise the dead, what complaint could anyone have about God already having done so?  :supercool:

[Scientist: Uhm...wait...justaminute...]
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 12:10:02 PM »
Democrats and the undead....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 10:37:27 AM »
A match made in Hell.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.