Author Topic: Vietnam woos SCoaMF, SCoaMF responds with more dumbass TRANSformationalism!  (Read 1008 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Well, they are on our side now, against China.  They're more free market now than America.  The people are FOR a free market economy than Americans.  Other than they're still a one party state, you'd think you're in a burgeoning Hong Kong.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, but weapons?  We are no better than Russia then.  And normally, I would use economic ties to form dependencies, not sell arms that one day could be turned against you or against an ally.  Plus, Obama...I don't trust Obama for sh*t...it's like a He-Hen giving the keys to the coop to the Fox...

And I understand getting another ally against China, but this is Obama...not Reagan...and neither he or anybody else has gotten China to back off from manufacturing islands on which to place military installations...they keep adding more beads to their string of pearls and everybody stands there with thumbs up butts doing nothing about it.

This won't be helped by Obama...it will only be made worse by Obama...

Once more Bendy McBunghole did his reverse call-girl routine and we get double-porked.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.