Author Topic: ObamaVoter's Ass Fused To Chair (updated)  (Read 8636 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
ObamaVoter's Ass Fused To Chair (updated)
« on: March 29, 2011, 09:45:25 PM »
I haven't posted anything truly sickening in a while so here goes...

Warning: Don't follow this link if you are easily nauseated ('cause like they mention maggots and feces and stuff).
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 10:20:43 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Obama Voter's Ass Fused To Chair
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 09:59:10 PM »
It said he had a girlfriend.  At some point, don't you as a "girlfriend" haul the guy up out of the chair, whether he wants to or not, sooner rather than later?  Or am I just a hardass do-gooder?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 10:13:08 PM »
These bloated Jaba the Hutt types always have girlfriends/wives. It's like men on death row who get love letters from women they've never met. WTF?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 10:24:09 PM »
The maggots and feces are the least offensive aspects of this.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 10:44:32 PM »
I didn't follow the link but the replys told me all I needed to know.

The path some lives take is truly -- thought provoking.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 11:51:43 PM »
Seriously, though, does anyone think for a second that any of the residents of this swanky, hip pad ever voted Republican?

I can always spot an Obamavoter.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 12:01:27 AM »
The maggots and feces are the least offensive aspects of this.

I dunno. The EMTs were there and their comments were illuminating...

[blockquote]One officer said it was the worst thing he had ever responded to. Another told the local TV station he had to throw away his uniform after helping remove the man from the chair.[/blockquote]

BTW...another clue that this apartment was infested with Obamavoters: If anyone present was a Republican (or conservative) they would have been instantly identified by the media as such. Ergo, they had to be Obamavoters. Q.E.D.

And besides, maggots and feces? C'mon...Obamavoter.

Side note: Does anyone remember that website that posted the before and after pics of drug users?* It would be really cool to do that with liberals where they look way more depraved after a year or two of immersion at Kos or PuffHo. Feces of Liberalism. Or Faces Of Idiocy or something...

*Lots of Obamavoters at that link.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 12:15:44 AM by trapeze »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 12:42:56 AM »

The Faces of Liberalism

Independent Voter..................................Obamavoter

Reads Time Magazine................Reads Daily Kos

Watches NBC News.......................Watches MSNBC

Gainfully Employed.................."Winning" With Obamanomics

4 Years Of High School.....4 Years Of Media Matters

Stealing Your Children's Future Isn't Normal...But For Liberals, It Is.

Liberalism...Not Even Once

Hey, guests! Welcome to the forum and please, register and join the discussion. Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 06:47:17 PM by trapeze »

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 05:08:02 AM »
BAS Dictionary:

Girlfriend. (noun) Female parasite who cashes assistance check for morbidly obese man in order to purchase crack cocaine for herself and her pimp.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 08:03:31 AM »
I've read these kinds of stories before.  A fat woman fused to a sofa comes to mind

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 10:22:45 AM »
You know who this kind of on and off happening to, come to think of it.  William Perry.  The Fridge.  ESPN had a thing on it awhile back.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=6091766

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 10:45:37 AM »
Then there was the woman whose buttocks became fused to the toilet seat...

...35-year old Pam Babcock locked herself in the bathroom of the couple’s mobile home and refused to leave… for the next two years. When her boyfriend, Kory McFarren, finally called the authorities to report that “there was something wrong with his girlfriend,” they found that she was physically stuck to the toilet seat—her skin had not only attached but, according to the initial reports, appeared to have “grown around” the seat. The cops eventually pried the seat off the toilet with a crowbar and sent the woman—seat attached—to a hospital in Wichita, where they were finally separated.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 11:14:12 AM »
 ::puke::

Must be a Packer fan!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama Voter's Ass Fused To Chair (updated)
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 12:55:55 AM »
UPDATE: He died.

[blockquote]A morbidly obese man is dead after he was found fused to a chair that he had been stuck on for two years.

The 43-year-old man from Bellaire, Ohio, was discovered unconscious on Sunday by his girlfriend.

Emergency crews had to pry him free, as his skin was stuck to the recliner with urine, feces and maggots.

Local reports say one officer threw away his uniform because the conditions were so putrid.

"The living room where the man lived in his chair was very filthy, very deplorable. It's unbelievable that somebody lives in conditions like that," Jim Chase, a code enforcer, told local news station WTRF.

A hole was cut in the wall of the home to remove the heavy man.[/blockquote]

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 07:21:06 AM »
I guess I'm not surprised. Think about it. Eating enough to be morbidly obese  - and sitting in the same chair for two years, your own urine and feces piling up for two years.

I just can barely imagine the scene, but I imagine it to be a death scene.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 08:01:04 AM »
Mr. Sloth from "Seven"!

::speechless::

::puke::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 08:07:46 AM »
There has to be underlying psychiatric issues in cases like this. I just don't see how anyone could sit in the same chair for, literally, years. The article mentioned that the landlady didn't know it was so bad because he was always under a blanket when she came by. What about the piles of waste? Seems you'd notice that from miles away.

Sounds like this guy had enablers, which seems to always be the case in situations like this.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 09:05:45 AM »
. . .
Sounds like this guy had enablers, which seems to always be the case in situations like this.

Glock. He had a girlfriend. She knew he was not the cheatin kind . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 09:09:53 AM »
. . .

Glock. He had a girlfriend. She knew he was not the cheatin kind . . .

LOL. Her thought process....

"Let's see... on the one hand, he's faithful as a saint. I don't ever have to worry about him cheating on me. On the other hand, he's been sitting in a pile of his own excrement and urine for two years and his body has become fused to the chair. Hmmmm....."

::thinking::

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 12:58:00 PM »
Yah; that'd be the toss-up for me, awrighty ....  ::)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"