Author Topic: Great, Miss America worked as a stooge for Planned Infanticide!  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Great, Miss America worked as a stooge for Planned Infanticide!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 11:34:41 AM »
Resume enhancer for future Dhimm.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 06:32:39 PM »
Surprise, surprise....not. Said she was using the prize money to attend law school and what wil her degree emphasize? Environmental law, or sexual harassment ?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 07:37:13 PM »
Surprise, surprise....not. Said she was using the prize money to attend law school and what wil her degree emphasize? Environmental law, or sexual harassment ?

I'll scream if she said, "because I want to help children".

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 03:12:55 PM »

I'll scream if she said, "because I want to help children".

Start screaming . . .

Miss America Organization Defends Kira Kazantsev Working at Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
http://www.lifenews.com/2014/09/18/miss-america-organization-defends-kira-kazantsev-working-at-planned-parenthood-abortion-biz/

In response to the outcry over Kazantsev’s abortion business ties, the Chariman of the Miss America Organization, Sam Haskell, issued a statement glorifying Kazantsev’s position.

“Each Miss America takes a different path to the crown and Kira’s path is no less special,” Haskell began. His statement quickly took a downward turn when he continued: “Kira’s college internship with Planned Parenthood afforded her the opportunity to advocate against child abuse while writing her thesis.”

::outrage::
ch
i l
da
bu
se
.?
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 08:26:20 PM »
Interesting.

I won't scream because I've come to expect the least in people. That way I'm never disappointed. So she's either dumber than hammered shiite, a bald-faced lair, or a strumpet (or a combination thereof).

Confirms everything that has become of Øbamination.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 09:04:15 PM »
Interesting.

I won't scream because I've come to expect the least in people. That way I'm never disappointed. So she's either dumber than hammered shiite, a bald-faced lair, or a strumpet (or a combination thereof).

Still...it'd be nice to hear a local New York rag report that she toured Harlem, got detained, diverted, kidnapped & trained-raped by some over-zealous youths in an alley somewhere & then beaten bloody with a baseball bat...

...pay some dues, experience the learning curve & then she where she's at. I'm sure PP would discount any "women's health" services due her after the, uhm...uniquely N.Y. experience.

[this post fades out to Billy Joel's New York State of Mind]

(I know..."Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord", 'n all...but we can always dream...)
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 10:04:10 PM »
Interesting.

Still...it'd be nice to hear a local New York rag report that she toured Harlem, got detained, diverted, kidnapped & trained-raped by some over-zealous youths in an alley somewhere & then beaten bloody with a baseball bat...

...pay some dues, experience the learning curve & then she where she's at. I'm sure PP would discount any "women's health" services due her after the, uhm...uniquely N.Y. experience.

[this post fades out to Billy Joel's New York State of Mind]

(I know..."Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord", 'n all...but we can always dream...)

No, it wouldn't.  It wouldn't be nice and of them I'm not dreaming.  Pablo, there are some things that are not to be wished for nor dreamt about; these things cause one's own depravement and separation from the Lord.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 12:43:52 AM »
It's too bad that she didn't instead get to roll up her sleeves and work for Gosnell. Then she could have used the experience as part of the "talent" part of the contest.

(Yeah, that's gruesome, I know but so is having anything to do with PP)
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 05:21:42 AM »
No, it wouldn't.  It wouldn't be nice and of them I'm not dreaming.  Pablo, there are some things that are not to be wished for nor dreamt about; these things cause one's own depravement and separation from the Lord.

You’re right, Pan – bad dream/wish/fantasy. And while I really wouldn’t wish that fate upon somebody – I’d shrug it off if I heard it reported on the AM radio news (as they shrug/laugh off my concerns about what matters to me).

And I won’t go into intricate detail about what I’d like to hear happen to every single attendee of tomorrow’s U.N. Global Warming “Summit”.