Author Topic: Obama-Effect hits DHS across the board  (Read 801 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Obama-Effect hits DHS across the board
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 12:05:42 PM »
The only threat the DHS is concerned about is from liberty-minded American citizens.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 06:56:53 PM »
I would imagine that if you had even ounce one of self-respect and love of country you couldn't work at any of the federal agencies at this point, the only workers left are the 5th column and they are getting union wage and benefits so what do they care.  a sad day for our country, speaks volumes and cries for redress
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 07:05:11 AM »
Redress will come the same way as it did for our Founders, IDP is right, but the more they get populated with hacks the more they'll drive people into Liberty's arms!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.