Author Topic: Another great "Privilege" Rant  (Read 611 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Another great "Privilege" Rant
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 09:46:07 AM »
Wow, it's all really good, but this stands out -

"The ‘white male privilege’ shtick wasn’t invented to foster a dialogue, it was invented to suppress it. You tell someone to ‘check their privilege’ because you want to discount everything they just said. It’s a Get Out of Thinking card. It allows you to push wide swaths of people into a nice little box labeled ‘privileged’ and summarily disqualify every thought and idea they bring to the table."

"This is what I hate about progressivism. It’s such a dry, gray, joyless thing. It leaves no room for anyone to have an actual identity of their own. It doesn’t illuminate. It doesn’t enlighten. It doesn’t encourage open expression. It simply turns the lights off and tells everyone to shut up and play along."

::rockets::  Boom!  Right between the eyeballs!   ::clapping::

Man, that was an awesome deconstruction of that...what was that?  A CisBitch?  CisSkank?  CisAsshole?  CisProg?  All that and more! Whatever!  I hope she read this, I hope she freaked out and cried?  I hope she bored her Proglodyte friends with her whinning.  I hope she makes everyone around her miserable as Hell!  Something tells me this is already happening!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 11:13:56 AM »
I think I'll just shorten it down to "Cishole" LOL.

The essence of post-modern liberalism (as opposed to liberalism - a concept to which it bears zero relationship) is Radical Egalitarianism. Just think "least common denominator" and you're there. Leftists obsess over the innate differences in humans - with a constant eye toward their elimination. I swear that, given half a chance, they would saw off the legs of those taller than the least of us.

That's all this "check your privilege" crap is about - a lame attempt to shame people into sitting down and shutting up. Check this:

How messed up do you have to be to buy into this idiocy?!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 11:40:20 AM »
And get a load of the comments.  I guess his article really rattled the monkey cage.  There's no coexisting with these people, because at their most fundamental level they are totalitarians. It's entirely their way or not at all. The one good thing about the inevitable civil war is that it will no longer be necessary to suffer such fools. When it gets down to good old fashioned tribal warfare, we can self-select our comrades. Maybe if the Left had not waged relentless cultural war on the right of free association, it wouldn't get to that point.

But they're totalitarians. It's what they do. They won't stop until they're pushing up mushrooms.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 11:52:12 AM »
Cishole!   ::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

And you are right 'Soup, boiled down, that is what it is all about...the author said it too with that "lights out" line.

And Glock is right, their silencing is meant to further the totalitarian agenda and consolidate their control over everything!

The coming Civil War is 100% their baby! They fed it, they encouraged it, they did everything they could to ostrocize those not like them and as a result they are leaving no other choice!

Git some!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 12:06:36 PM »
How messed up do you have to be to buy into this idiocy?!

I can't tell you how angry that makes me.

And this "cis-" stuff is their friggin way of demonizing normal.

"Cis-" this with yer lips, ralphie.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"