Author Topic: Obligatory J-School retard uses holocaust language, then calls for tattoos post  (Read 1461 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/the-dangers-of-boneheaded-beliefs-20110602-1fijg.html

Surely it's time for climate-change deniers to have their opinions forcibly tattooed on their bodies.

Not necessarily on the forehead; I'm a reasonable man. Just something along their arm...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Obligatory "this piece of Marxist garbage is a total retard" response  ;)

Who needs to feel guilty about having a long shower, flying to Paris or eating T-bone steak?

As Cate Blanchett put it this week (before hopping on the private jet flying back to Paris, mnhawk) : ''I can't look my children in the face if I'm not trying to do something in my small way and to urge other people.''

This article screams to have comments open, but alas, they're not.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Ya beat me to it MNHawk!  Just read this trash.  I'd like to tattoo this asshat with some knuckles!  And Cate better stick to her career and STFU lest people think she's one of those pious leftards jet-setting across the planet that so dominate Hollywood trash these days, oops, too late!

Assholes!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.