Author Topic: St Anthony Cop shoots (not so innocent driver after all) in Falcon Heights  (Read 5981 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The more frustrating thing is that the truth doesn't matter anyway.  The narrative is everything.

It very quickly became clear that everything about the Michael Brown shooting was BS.  He never had his hands up, he had just committed a strong arm robbery of a convenience store, and he was charging at the cop who shot him.  None of that mattered.  The media had declared that he had his hands up.  Talking heads on TV made a big deal out of holding their own hands up.  BLM continued with the "hands up don't shoot!" demonstrations.

When truth is no defense, what then?  It's time to find out.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
IDP's explanation actually makes sense.  Everything we "know" comes from the woman, who seems more interested in making World Star Hip Hop, than worrying about the shape of her boyfriend.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I'm not a fan of conservativetreehouse, but they seem to be disassembling the narrative with some decent questions and investigation of the details.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
The more frustrating thing is that the truth doesn't matter anyway.  The narrative is everything.

It very quickly became clear that everything about the Michael Brown shooting was BS.  He never had his hands up, he had just committed a strong arm robbery of a convenience store, and he was charging at the cop who shot him.  None of that mattered.  The media had declared that he had his hands up.  Talking heads on TV made a big deal out of holding their own hands up.  BLM continued with the "hands up don't shoot!" demonstrations.

When truth is no defense, what then?  It's time to find out.

Truth doesn't matter; Black lives matter (truth, then becomes a casualty in the war).

And, when yo' hands be up...you can't picks cotton no mo'.
(if I'm going to be called 'racist', at least I'll get my money's worth)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
To IDP's point...the answer is?

I keep coming back to an answer in the form of a question...why not push our own meme?  Nobody is listening to us anyway, nobody gives a sh*t about common sense, morals or decency...big shock the facts and the truth get trampled or ignored.  Perhaps we have not polarized things enough to force people one way or the other.  Frankly, things are so f**ked up now it doesn't matter which way anybody goes...it's all speeding toward the same result.

We live in the world where elites get away with any crime, while persecuting their enemies with the laws they flaunt.  We live in a world where the President can invite the scum of humanity into the White House and use rhetoric that does nothing but embolden the BLM racist terrorists into committing more murder and nobody holds him accountable.  (Can you imagine what the response would be if W invited into the White House every KKK, Skinhead and White Supremacist in the nation for a beer summit?)  We live in a world where the systems are corrupt and purposely dysfunctional.  We live in a world where everything that is good is demonized and everything that is evil is celebrated.  Is it any wonder civilization is going to Hell in a handbasket and ripe for the machinations of evil politicans, greedy crony capitalists and gangsters, criminal scum of all stripes, Mohammadan's and BLM terrorists?

Is it any wonder why people like this and this and this are demonized for speaking the truth and characterized as racist fascist scum, while the real terrorists and fascist scum like this trash are celebrated?

The fricken MFM still cannot call this panty-sniffing freak what he is - a Obama/BLM-inspired racist murdering fricken terrorist, oh no, they just refer to him as the Dallas sniper!  You think all these Progs would be so gentle is this f**k was white?!

The world is f**ked up, maybe instead of being reasoned with it more desperately needs to be pushed over the cliff, eh?

Listening to this divisive racist little prick sure makes me want to push.

As does seeing these BLM terrorists going apesh*t in St Paul.

Also, inspired by haters and racists like Obama, Holder/Lynch, Sharpton...and Gov "Pills Dayton!

Not a coincidence this is spiking under the most racist and divisive POTUS in history!

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:10:05 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I also have to note that there are Jerk cops out there, like anywhere else, and they have a god complex. Doesn't mean they feel like they can get away with whatever they want.

Well, when the good ones reign in the bad ones and flush both their administrative and union leaders (flushing the whole union would be a good step) and start siding with us and no longer serving them...perhaps they'll have regained my trust and support...but I doubt that will ever happen....they value their jobs and pensions more than doing the right thing.  And I don't want to hear anything about they can't do this or that...if there are as many "good ones" as postulated, then they have more power than they realize...they could force things if they wanted to.

Fact is, they see no reason to at present.  I don't envy their future, Progs and one side many of whom are actively and in some cases openly hostile to them and on the other side losing people like us who see them as sellouts to a broken and corrupt system...how can that possibly end well for them?

Whatever, just more piss in the river...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
So apparently the perp used an AK-74.  It's probably a morbid observation, but it proves the 5.45x39 is an effective round.

I wonder if the perp was at all troubled that he had to resort to using a rifle designed and built by some honkies in Russia.  Were no examples of Zimbabwean engineering available?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

#MuzziesAndNiggas_PerfectTogether
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
So apparently the perp used an AK-74.  It's probably a morbid observation, but it proves the 5.45x39 is an effective round.

I wonder if the perp was at all troubled that he had to resort to using a rifle designed and built by some honkies in Russia.  Were no examples of Zimbabwean engineering available?

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

#MuzziesAndNiggas_PerfectTogether

And both truly are stupid enough to think they'll survive the other...   ::mooning::   ::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The St Anthony cops trial is in its third day of deliberations in St Paul...our company is passing along a security alert, responses for various scenarios if our ED's and entries get flooded with riot victims and/or rioters etc...

http://www.startribune.com/jury-deliberations-enter-third-day-in-yanez-trial/428443913/

Either way I am sure the BLM terrorists will come up with a reason to get their thug on...

Hopefully I ex filtrate unscathed, otherwise I might be in the news...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Even though it's only been a year, the Twin Cities seems like a life time ago to me.  As well as reading local news about garbage like this.  It's amazing how quick I was to just tune out all news about the Twin Cities.  No matter where I am I never stopped reading Iowa news but Minnesota is now just another world to me.

Stay safe.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Cue the freeway shutdowns...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Fortunately for me the deliberations dragged on, I went on vacation and missed the acquital, haven't bothered to find out if the ferals rioted, don't care really...I was just in an especially bad mood before leaving and any encounter would have been bad for them.