Author Topic: Why can't stinking progs stick with Gaia or Geef?...Leave Christ alone!!!  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iotwreport.com/hipster-nativity/

Makes me want to go out and play the knockout game with these assclowns!!!

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Why can't stinking progs stick with Gaia or Geef?...Leave Christ alone!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 11:45:38 AM »
Hunh.  Coincidentally, I am just now reading http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=9103 -- "The End of the High Church", but it is in the comments that I am finding a disgust with the hipster/SJW/Progressive take-over of the churches.  Which disgust I share.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 12:15:03 PM »
Yeah...being a hipster/SJW/Prog means you can be as intellectually inconsistent and equally morally and ethically bankrupt without (your own kind) calling you on it...they get to both infiltrate Christian denominations and destroy them from within and then leave the empty carcass for a more ripe host and castigate all of them for being narrow-minded and dogmatic...

I really detest those parasites...all they do is destroy...they are terminally toxic!

And you can't call them out on it anywhere and avoid the mindless bleating they must inflict on everyone...

I long for the day when their bleating is replaced with blessed silence...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 01:29:08 PM »
I long for the day when their bleating is replaced with blessed silence...

I'd actually prefer this (please see diagram below)

Bleating <-- |a transitionary period of violent beat-down (followed by) | --> Blessed Silence

#LogisticsMatter
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 02:32:45 PM »
Yeah...being a hipster/SJW/Prog means you can be as intellectually inconsistent and equally morally and ethically bankrupt without (your own kind) calling you on it...they get to both infiltrate Christian denominations and destroy them from within and then leave the empty carcass for a more ripe host and castigate all of them for being narrow-minded and dogmatic...

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/664089892599631872

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 06:48:28 AM »

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/664089892599631872

Another episode of great minds thinking alike.  Alas it isn't that hard...prog typicals make it all too easy.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 05:49:44 PM »
Because a leftist always has to associate themselves with the cool people, as they are anything but.  That's why they always claim to be like Reagan, or in these cases, Christ.