Author Topic: PuffHo's promoting racism again...oh, with a good measure of tyranny mixed in!  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Gee, didn't see a way to leave a comment.  Whaddayaknow.  I would have written, "come and get it, bitchez".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Atta girl!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
This is rich....

On Thursday, the Huffington Post South Africa published a blog by Shelley Garland, an activist and feminist currently completing an MA degree in philosophy.

In the blog titled "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?", Garland talks about how the biggest blows to the progressive cause have often been thanks to white men.

The Huffington Post South Africa has received an onslaught of messages and comments from those angered by the blog, particularly via our email address inviting corrections from our readers

Readers were so outraged by huffpo's overt racism that they used any possible resource to register their complaints. And then we close with...

This doesn't necessarily mean we agree or endorse everything in Garland's blog. The point of our Voices section is to invite a wide array of voices and views.

Naturally (and totally expected from these morons), there is no functional vehicle for responding to their tripe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/04/14/this-blog-on-white-men-is-going-viral-heres-our-response_a_22039753/?utm_hp_ref=za-homepage

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Tolerant, hunh?  I'd like to see how tolerant they'd be to "it's time to deny rich White Leftists and militant Blacks the franchise".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Supposedly they were punked.  They can't prove the writer even exists so have pulled the piece.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Supposedly they were punked.  They can't prove the writer even exists so have pulled the piece.

Yeah right!  They floated this vile dreck out there on purpose, I don't give a dead rats ass where it originated...they always run away like little pansies whenever flames start tickling their asses and find some patsy real or imagined to take the hit.  Their pathetic after the fact non-endorsement screams that in giant neon letters!

If anything they are shocked that their common brand of leftist racism and hatred isn't finding more widespread appeal!  The fact that these democracy touting louts refuse to freely engage people in debate proves their fascist bona fides!

They are cowardly despicable low-life agitators and their day will soon come where they have nowhere left to run, nowhere left to hide!

Hope I get to see it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
How cute!

Puff Ho's want their contributors to “verify themselves” going forward!

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446811/huffpo-fell-hoax-piece-demanding-white-men-lose-voting-rights

::hysterical::

Whatever, one way or another your true colors come through!

Fascisti!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Dangling the " white men can't vote" in front of a liberal Huffo.......lololol..... They were slobbering all over themselves to get it posted. I guess you got to endorse it and post it before you read and verify it. Morons.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Dangling the " white men can't vote" in front of a liberal Huffo.......lololol..... They were slobbering all over themselves to get it posted. I guess you got to endorse it and post it before you read and verify it. Morons.

standard operating for huffpo.    If it trashes non liberal white guys its gold. 

Imagine a day without white guys...........

Not trying to be racist, just making a point.   Its always pointed out if this great thing or that  great thing was due to this non white guy doing it.  I want to point how stupid that sounds when one group and only one group is not allowed to be special when it come to that.

When you consider that most of the functioning things (and formerly functioning things) of the world were due to the efforts of white guys.   I am not saying they did everything that everyone gets benefits from,  but the efforts of this one group is very oversized.   

And if white guys just stopped doing everything they do,  how fast everything would go to sh*t.    I would say no other group can claim that. 

If anything,  voting should be for those who don't take public money.   Whether  you have a public job,  take welfare, or take public tax dollars in ANY way,  you can't vote.     You all know what happens when you let people on the public dole vote.    Soon they outnumber the taxpayers, and they vote to take all the money.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:33:48 AM by richb »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

standard operating for huffpo.    If it trashes non liberal white guys its gold. 

Imagine a day without white guys...........

Not trying to be racist, just making a point.   Its always pointed out if this great thing or that  great thing was due to this non white guy doing it.  I want to point how stupid that sounds when one group and only one group is not allowed to be special when it come to that.

When you consider that most of the functioning things (and formerly functioning things) of the world were due to the efforts of white guys.   I am not saying they did everything that everyone gets benefits from,  but the efforts of this one group is very oversized.   

And if white guys just stopped doing everything they do,  how fast everything would go to sh*t.    I would say no other group can claim that. 

If anything,  voting should be for those who don't take public money.   Whether  you have a public job,  take welfare, or take public tax dollars in ANY way,  you can't vote.     You all know what happens when you let people on the public dole vote.    Soon they outnumber the taxpayers, and they vote to take all the money.

Nothing racist about it my friend...and yes if anybody should be striking it is white males...I'd even let the white ladies participate just because I am a swell guy...then see what happens...see what fails, see what others have to live on...

But it won't happen...this is the era of having no balls...too many metro's not enough alpha's...not that there are not a lot of the latter, we here in our little group are pleasantly over-represented...it's just a numbers thing...the metro's would never go along for fear of doing what I don't know in the eyes of their minority pals...

But sooner or later the alpha's will have their time...

In lighter news...I'm sure this brilliant move will improve these Geobbelsian's fortunes and reputation, eh?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-huffington-post-shrinks-its-name-to-huffpost-1493110800

::hysterical::
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 07:24:14 AM by Libertas »