Author Topic: Cub Scout kicked out of group after asking about guns  (Read 970 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Cub Scout kicked out of group after asking about guns
« on: October 22, 2017, 01:36:58 PM »

DENVER — A Cub Scout was kicked out of his group after he questioned a Colorado state lawmaker about gun control and previous contentious comments she made about African-Americans.

Southwest Airlines 

Last chance for this sale.

See More

Sponsored by  Southwest Airlines 

It's the latest political flashpoint for the Boy Scouts, of which the Cub Scouts is a part. The organization faced harsh blowback after President Donald Trump used his speech at the Scouts' national jamboree in July to rail against "fake news" and former President Barack Obama and boast about beating Hillary Clinton.

At a forum this month, Cub Scouts were told to come prepared to talk to Republican state Sen. Vicki Marble about issues important to them

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mom-cub-scout-kicked-out-of-group-after-asking-about-guns/ar-AAtREAd?li=BBnb7Kz
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Cub Scout kicked out of group after asking about guns
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 03:10:11 PM »
The kid had written pages from which he questioned the Republican State lawmaker about her lack of support for gun control and some media-fueled twisting of her remarks about possible deleterious dietary habits of different races, which involved coaching by his mother, no doubt.

I don't give a crap he was kicked out; his mother deserves a good kick as well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 04:09:29 PM »
Here's a helpful hint for Lori Mayfield: Don't use your child as a human shield to push your politics and you won't see him suffer the consequences for your actions. People who do this are unbelievably arrogant - which is why it's about 95% leftists I see indulging in the practice.

I will point out the silver lining - it presents the youngster with a valuable life lesson. Any bets on if he will absorb any of it?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 04:12:22 PM »
Here's a helpful hint for Lori Mayfield: Don't use your child as a human shield to push your politics and you won't see him suffer the consequences for your actions. People who do this are unbelievably arrogant - which is why it's about 95% leftists I see indulging in the practice.

I will point out the silver lining - it presents the youngster with a valuable life lesson. Any bets on if he will absorb any of it?

I see it as fighting fire with fire.  After all it's for the children.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 06:21:33 PM »
What does the baby daddy have to say about all this?

Oh.  Right.  Never mind. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 11:20:54 AM »

I doubt it at this point...more years of indoctrination by his idiot mom and leftist indoctrinators?  No, his world is inverted...if he doesn't figure it out on his own...nobody will be able to tell him any different...

Like a cancer, progressive ideology destroys healthy cells until enough tumors destroy the host...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.