Author Topic: Obama's "Gutsy Call" on Bin-Laden Raid  (Read 3619 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama's "Gutsy Call" on Bin-Laden Raid
« on: April 27, 2012, 08:11:46 AM »
"Only the memo doesn’t show a gutsy call. It doesn’t show a president willing to take the blame for a mission gone wrong. It shows a CYA maneuver by the White House."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/04/26/Get-bin-laden-memo-CYA

We all knew this, now more people know.  The Great Pretender will always be The Great Pretender!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama's "Gutsy Call" on Bin-Laden Raid
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 11:28:04 AM »
Another classless move by a lying POS low-life guttersnake...but this Obama and this what he does.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-campaign-trots-out-bin-laden-spikes-football_642143.html

SCoaMF without peer.

::asskicking::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Mittens: Even Jemmeh Cahtuh would've ordered bin Laden raid
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »
Delivered with a knowing grin. Pitch-perfect response to neutralize any negative spin by O'Chimpy that somehow O'Chimpy is unique for having allowed his military to kill Enemy #1.

Mitt Romney Says 'Even Jimmy Carter' Would Have Ordered Bin Laden Attack
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Obama the Fool manages to PO SEALs
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 07:20:26 AM »
Actually he managed to piss off the SEALs pretty easily, all he had to do was be his own narcisist self and claim sole credit for taking down OBL.

We knew this would eventually result in something like this, now it is here in full!

Ryan Zinke, a former Commander in the US Navy who spent 23 years as a SEAL and led a SEAL Team 6 assault unit, said: ‘The decision was a no brainer. I applaud him for making it but I would not overly pat myself on the back for making the right call.

‘I think every president would have done the same. He is justified in saying it was his decision but the preparation, the sacrifice - it was a broader team effort.’

Mr Zinke, who is now a Republican state senator in Montana, added that MR Obama was exploiting bin Laden’s death for his re-election bid. ‘The President and his administration are positioning him as a war president using the SEALs as ammunition. It was predictable.’

A serving SEAL Team member said: ‘Obama wasn’t in the field, at risk, carrying a gun. As president, at every turn he should be thanking the guys who put their lives on the line to do this. He does so in his official speeches because he speechwriters are smart.

‘But the more he tries to take the credit for it, the more the ground operators are saying, “Come on, man!” It really didn’t matter who was president. At the end of the day, they were going to go.’

Chris Kyle, a former SEAL sniper with 160 confirmed and another 95 unconfirmed kills to his credit, said: ‘The operation itself was great and the nation felt immense pride. It was great that we did it.

‘But bin Laden was just a figurehead. The war on terror continues. Taking him out didn’t really change anything as far as the war on terror is concerned and using it as a political attack is a cheap shot.

‘In years to come there is going to be information that will come out that Obama was not the man who made the call. He can say he did and the people who really know what happened are inside the Pentagon, are in the military and the military isn’t allowed to speak out against the commander- in-chief so his secret is safe.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137636/SEALs-slam-Obama-using-ammunition-bid-credit-bin-Laden-killing-election-campaign.html#ixzz1tcTRxDgF

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 07:27:23 AM »
Even Jimmuh!   ::hysterical::

Oh crap, forgot I started this thread, and I posted another here!

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,5696.0.html

Merge?

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama's "Gutsy Call" on Bin-Laden Raid: SEALs are PISSED
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 11:17:06 AM »
One problem with the notion of the SEALs "Swiftboating" O'Chimpy: The Leftists dare not demonize the SEALs the way they demonized the Swiftboat Veterans for Truth.

Will The Navy SEALs Swift Boat Obama?
The operators' resentment is real. And their criticism could undermine the president’s clearest-cut victory, the slaying of America's most notorious enemy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 11:35:15 AM »
Interesting too the tightrope being walked by active duty members...we just saw a Sargent get booted for open criticsm and refusal to obey Duh Wun, and these guys are not refusing orders, but they are criticizing...and no slapdown by Pentagon REMFs here, these guys have more than earned the right to bark back a little.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 02:37:34 PM »
Senior military figures have said that Admiral William McRaven, a former SEAL who was then head of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) made the decision to take bin Laden out. Tactical decisions were delegated even further down the chain of command.

Exactly right.  I understand the man has a spotless record.  Who better to put in the catbird seat -- and then hang out to dry -- should the mission fail?

Yet, this POS occupying MY White House has the nerve to take all the credit, omit McRaven, and use it in his campaign.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 02:53:51 PM »
This one will bite Stymie in the ass for a while, no way he can live down the shameless exploitation for personal gain, no matter what the SCoaMF spews out his demonic mouth!

I can say with certainty that just about every warrior we have is fed up with this BS!

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 07:30:44 PM by IronDioPriest »

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 07:35:24 PM »
It would be better if it was seen on the MFM. Every hour, on the hour. For three or four days. Too bad.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 07:39:46 PM »
It would be better if it was seen on the MFM. Every hour, on the hour. For three or four days. Too bad.

AT some point somebody's got to start spending some money and getting this stuff out there. Something like this depends on timing.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 07:59:37 PM »
That's what I don't get.

Now I do know that the GOP isn't filthy rich and can't do advertising buys on the MFM whenever they want.

BUT...

Why bother to produce stuff like this...really, really good stuff...and then limit the distribution to youtube?

That I don't get.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 11:36:03 PM »
"Only the memo doesn’t show a gutsy call. It doesn’t show a president willing to take the blame for a mission gone wrong. It shows a CYA maneuver by the White House."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/04/26/Get-bin-laden-memo-CYA

We all knew this, now more people know.  The Great Pretender will always be The Great Pretender!

The only gutsy call Obama ever made was what type of dog to eat.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 11:53:39 PM »

The only gutsy call Obama ever made was what type of dog to eat.

and whether he wanted fries with that
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 02:35:43 PM »
More on the CYA memo and the "gutsy call"!

Former U.S. Attorney Michael Mukasey told Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity on Friday night that the Navy SEAL mission to kill Osama bin Laden was preceded by “a highly lawyered memo” from CIA Director Leon Panetta — one designed to insulate President Barack Obama if the operation failed.

As Mukasey first suggested in a Wall Street Journal op-ed, the Panetta memo appeared calculated to shift any future blame to Naval Special Operations Commander Adm. Bill McRaven.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/07/mukasey-panetta-drafted-memo-to-insulate-obama-if-bin-laden-raid-went-bad-video/#ixzz1uJB2uWIX

“Received phone call from Tom Donilon who stated that the President made a decision with regard to AC1 [Abbottabad Compound 1]. The decision is to proceed with the assault. The timing, operational decision making and control are in Admiral McRaven’s hands. The approval is provided on the risk profile presented to the President. Any additional risks are to be brought back to the President for his consideration. The direction is to go in and get bin Laden and if he is not there, to get out. Those instructions were conveyed to Admiral McRaven at approximately 10:45 am.”

Translation - We will throw the good Admiral under the bus, say he did not tell us all of the risks involved, and let him twist in the wind if this all goes sour.  If it doesn't go sour and is in fact in any way successful, the President will take full credit for this masterful and heroic effort.

God help me, I despise this despicable piece of sh*t with every fiber of my being.  He cannot have his worthless ass hit the curb fast enough to suit me!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 08:46:17 AM »
More fallout - Questions around the “Chipmunk in the Small Chair” photo!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/reviewing-the-chipmunk-in-the-small-chair-photo-one-year-later-was-it-staged-or-real/

Yeah, more likely he was abusing a golf course somewhere during this time...or abusing himself with Reggie in the First Toilet...

::hysterical::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 12:02:32 PM »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/reviewing-the-chipmunk-in-the-small-chair-photo-one-year-later-was-it-staged-or-real/

Yeah, more likely he was abusing a golf course somewhere during this time...or abusing himself with Reggie in the First Toilet...

?? ??

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 12:39:41 PM »

I don't believe the photo was photoshopped....Why use a pic of the prez using a blazer to hide his golf shirt? Why not in other clothing? No, I believe he was serving his country (club), got the call this was going down and after he finished the front 9 they hustled him in, grabbed a blazer and told him to lean forward to hide the golf shoes.

He obviously didn't make the call to go in. He may have given some sort of cover my ass ok for a mission at some point, but since the photo is a blazer and golf shirt, he did not know it was going down. Ho looked scared chitless.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 12:45:53 PM »
Sometimes no words are adequate to express the magnitude of something, in this case the depth of loathing I have for this man.

Having spent a significant portion of my life in the service or supporting service members, it is my carefully considered opinion that I would not piss on this man to put out the fire if he were smoldering in my toilet.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.