Author Topic: Who in the heck is Lena Dunham and why would anybody care?  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Who in the heck is Lena Dunham and why would anybody care?
« on: November 03, 2014, 11:47:20 AM »
Answer to the first question - I have no fracking idea!  Just another typical left-wing libiot as far as I know.

Answer to the second - Because it is fun to laugh at and ridicule idiots who sue people for accurately citing passages in their books!

::hysterical::

What a moron!  I am sure glad I don't have HBO, subsidizing this kind of stupid I do not need!

And hey, Lena? Stay out of other peoples vaginas!  Especially younger vulnerable girls, you ghoul!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Who in the heck is Lena Dunham and why would anybody care?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 12:49:56 PM »
She's an idiot. She is paid for being an idiot by even bigger idiots.

She has realized, too late, that she described herself as a genuine pervert* and wants a do-over or something. She has cancelled her book tour because someone must have told her that it would be kinda bad to have to confront anti-pedophile activists in public.

Now she is compounding that idiocy with an attempt to litigate a bell to un-ring itself. She would have a better shot at suing the book publisher that let her take that thing to print. I am guessing, though, that they probably did advise her against committing that revelation to print and probably have the conversation in writing. It's not that she confessed to a crime (she was a minor when it happened) but she did attempt to commit societal/cultural suicide and may have succeeded. Time will tell. But a publisher (editor) would have seen this coming a mile away and would have raised the alarm well before this thing went to print. She almost certainly over-rode their corrections because she is a "genius."

With any luck at all this will follow her everywhere she goes and she will return to obscurity where she belongs.

*Even her counter argument falls flat. She says that anyone who didn't fool around such as she did at that age is a hypocrite or something (ridiculous assertion, of course, but for the sake of argument we will let it stand). This misses the point. It's not that she sexually abused her sister when they were both children (although she did). No. It's that she is still proud of it as an adult and had the hubris to brag about it in a self authored book. That's her problem.

Beauty fades with time but stupid is forever. Not that she has the beauty thing, though.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 03:27:05 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 02:28:37 PM »
The Streisand Effect.  Nobody would have actually read her book, but now everyone is going to know why she's suing people who talk about it.

And the whole "anyone who didn't do stuff like that" thing....classic liberal projection.  I've long had a theory that the reason they are so virulent and nasty towards reserved and moral people is because decent people represent the mirror in which they see themselves in contrast.  The more cheerful one is about being religious, the more venomous their ridicule.  No, Lena Dunham, we didn't "all do that stuff."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 03:26:06 PM »
Dunham's schtick, being an in-your-face sex pervert, has been hip up until now.

Coming out proudly as a pervert-for-real, a self-described "sex predator" and abuser of helpless children will probably not carry quite as much panache.

Live and learn. Or not.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 03:52:59 PM »
...It's not that she sexually abused her sister when they were both children (although she did). No. It's that she is still proud of it as an adult and had the hubris to brag about it in a self authored book. That's her problem.

Yup. Kids sometimes do stupid sh*t, including you-show-me-yours-and-I'll-show-you-mine. She took it a step further to touching - which is sexual abuse. Even still, I'll give her credit for innocent curiosity and naiveté. At that age, I doubt she knew what sexual abuse was, or that she intended her touching to be abusive. Apparently her sister also has no problem with the world knowing that her big sister inserted her fingers into her vagina when she was a toddler.

But her problem is exactly as you say Trap. Not only is she unashamed, she's proud of it; eager to flaunt it. In her hubris, she foolishly dared anyone to call her on it.

Well they did. Now reap the whirlwind, you fat perverted sow.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 03:56:15 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 01:07:35 AM »
Yup. Kids sometimes do stupid sh*t, including you-show-me-yours-and-I'll-show-you-mine. She took it a step further to touching - which is sexual abuse. Even still, I'll give her credit for innocent curiosity and naiveté. At that age, I doubt she knew what sexual abuse was, or that she intended her touching to be abusive. Apparently her sister also has no problem with the world knowing that her big sister inserted her fingers into her vagina when she was a toddler.

If you look at the behavior, worldview, etc. of her parents you may be able to understand that it wasn't so much innocence and naiveté. No, she was raised to be a pervert. Her mother and father were perverts. It's sad, really. She lives her life now with no mainstream reference point of morality, no moral compass, and defies society's standards. To date she has been praised and rewarded for her behavior. It must have come as quite the shock to her when the vast majority of the public...even the left leaners...were repulsed by the wretched and perverted behavior that she so proudly recounted in her book. Raised by immoral sociopaths, she literally had no idea.

And, to make matters worse, she does not have the physical beauty of an H'wood starlet to fall back on. So instead people now look at her for what she always has been: a circus act.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 06:31:36 AM »
The problem is, when you're old enough to pull the Clinton (or the women's equivalent), you're old enough to know not to do it in front of your little sister. 

Lena wasn't, and is proud to tell us so.  That's worse.  Laying in bed, bribing your little sister into kissing you while you...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 07:00:14 AM »

If you look at the behavior, worldview, etc. of her parents you may be able to understand that it wasn't so much innocence and naiveté. No, she was raised to be a pervert. Her mother and father were perverts. It's sad, really. She lives her life now with no mainstream reference point of morality, no moral compass, and defies society's standards. To date she has been praised and rewarded for her behavior. It must have come as quite the shock to her when the vast majority of the public...even the left leaners...were repulsed by the wretched and perverted behavior that she so proudly recounted in her book. Raised by immoral sociopaths, she literally had no idea.

And, to make matters worse, she does not have the physical beauty of an H'wood starlet to fall back on. So instead people now look at her for what she always has been: a circus act.

I see. I didn't read that much about her. All I've seen is the storm surrounding the twitter war, and the backstory of what caused it. OK then. No benefit of the doubt for naiveté.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 07:41:22 PM »
Evidently, the people have spoken and she has now written an apology.

http://time.com/3556513/lena-dunham-sexual-abuse-controversy/

Lena Dunham is a writer and actress.
In an exclusive statement to TIME, the author addresses recent controversy over a passage in her book, Not That Kind of Girl, regarding her relationship with her younger sister

I am dismayed over the recent interpretation of events described in my book Not That Kind of Girl.

First and foremost, I want to be very clear that I do not condone any kind of abuse under any circumstances.

Childhood sexual abuse is a life-shattering event for so many, and I have been vocal about the rights of survivors. If the situations described in my book have been painful or triggering for people to read, I am sorry, as that was never my intention. I am also aware that the comic use of the term “sexual predator” was insensitive, and I’m sorry for that as well.

As for my sibling, Grace, she is my best friend, and anything I have written about her has been published with her approval.

And you two are sexual deviants who are helping society go to hell in a handbasket.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2014, 11:54:09 AM »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 12:26:48 PM »
 ::gaah::

Everytime we flush...this turd keeps floating up!

Stay down, gorram it!   ::cussing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 12:22:41 PM »
Maybe this guy suing this fool back to streetwalking work will flush this crap out of view!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 05:57:11 PM »
  They call her an actress but I've never seen her before in my life,has anyone here seen anything she's done?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 06:32:52 AM »
(crickets)

::laughonfloor::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 12:12:18 PM »
Best comment at the Breitbart link:

"I wonder if she spreads her wealth like she spreads everything else"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 06:52:37 AM »
Well...

Certainly spreading a new flavor of BS, that's for sure!

“As indicated on the copyright page of ‘Not That Kind of Girl’ by Lena Dunham, some names and identifying details in the book have been changed.  The name ‘Barry’ referenced in the book is a pseudonym,” the publisher told TheWrap exclusively. “Random House, on our own behalf and on behalf of our author, regrets the confusion that has led attorney Aaron Minc to post on GoFundMe on behalf of his client, whose first name is Barry.”
http://www.thewrap.com/lena-dunhams-publisher-fires-back-at-breitbart-with-clarification-of-barry-one-rape-allegations/

And they just want to buy him off and make the whole thing go away.

Press on, Barry!  When they start to squirm, this is where you can really bend them over and give to them what they accused you of!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 11:33:04 AM »
The fugly scrunt is at it again...this time it is comparing Jewish men to dogs...

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/03/30/dog-or-jewish-boyfriend-a-quiz

...ha ha, yeah, what a hoot!  Anti-Semitism can be fun! 

What's next?  Pig or Muzzie?  Oh wait...Muzzie's cut your head off, burn you alive, blow you up...crash your planes...

These progressive pukes will never dare even think of offending them!

I think, yeah...I think I have an idea...   ::thinking::

;)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 08:38:09 AM »
The fugly scrunt is at it again...this time it is comparing Jewish men to dogs...

What's next?  Pig or Muzzie?  Oh wait...Muzzie's cut your head off, burn you alive, blow you up...crash your planes...

;)
Must admit not know any of this crap before reading this thread, today except your posting which I read two days ago but just dismissed it because she's just a tramp but after reading the thread I couldn't help thinking about what kind of a man, Jewish or Christian, would want to hook up with sick depraved mentally unstable woman let alone be her boyfriend?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 06:53:22 AM »

;)
Must admit not know any of this crap before reading this thread, today except your posting which I read two days ago but just dismissed it because she's just a tramp but after reading the thread I couldn't help thinking about what kind of a man, Jewish or Christian, would want to hook up with sick depraved mentally unstable woman let alone be her boyfriend?

Any cellar-dwelling beta who has never made it upstream will do...

::hysterical::   ::puke::