Author Topic: Lufthansa A320 Flight 4U9525 (Barcelona to Dusseldorf) Crashes In French Alps  (Read 5813 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Here we go...

Andreas Lubitz, 28, of Montabaur  (Employed only a few months and only a few hundred hours of experience)

Prosecutor Brice Robin's findings state that when the German Captain left the cockpit - following what appeared to be - the 28-year-old German co-pilot (who was alive to the end) refused to re-open the door and began an "intentional", "controlled", and "steady" descent as he "seems to have sought to destroy the plane."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-26/germanwings-co-pilot-deliberately-destroyed-airplane-identified-28-year-old-german-c

Not a Muzzie name, but...that doesn't mean anything...

Need more background on this guy and I bet people are going after it like ravenous sharks...

Andreas, you despicable bastard...Hells flames are your reward for this cowardly act.
A day late I am with that link. OK, a few hours anyway.

Huh?  I didn't step on your toes, did I? 

ETA - More info:

The Federal Aviation Administration's Airmen Certification Database contains the following listing:

UniqueID: A4833038
 FirstName: Andreas Guenter
 LastName: Lubitz
 Street1: Am Spiessweiher 8
 Street2: Montabaur
 City: Rheinland Pfalz
 State:
Zip: 56410
 Region: EU
 MedClass: 3
 MedDate: 062010
 MedExpDate: 062015
http://aviation-business-gazette.com/A44/B58/Pilot-Andreas-Guenter-Lubitz-Rheinland-Pfalz-.html
Oh, hell no. Just read it at the same site and was about to post until I saw it from you. I was an hour behind.

What kind of sick bastard that is 28 with whole life ahead, has a great job(assuming he likes to fly) decides to kill himself and 147 other with him?

Oh, OK.

Yeah, I dunno.  There has to be something in this guys background that can shed some light on this, it will be of little consequence to the pain and suffering of family and friends of the victims...but something snapped in this guys head.  Whatever it was it does not justify this heinous act, why people like this can never just go off and quietly kill themselves, why they have to pull others down with them, I will never understand.  Despicable, evil coward!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I think some of these people who commit high profile suicides, taking a bunch of others with them, are of the same psychological state as the school shooters.  I bet the research into this guy will reveal a lot of the same traits that have become almost cliches at this point: withdrawn, borderline autistic type personality, etc.

The monkey wrench in this theory is that commercial pilots are supposed to undergo significant medical clearances to weed out this sort of thing.

Well, yeah...especially since 9/11...how did this guy slip through the cracks?  Three months ago he was normal, then SNAP!?  Who are his friends and neighbors, what changed?  There has to be clues...

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Okay, so "intentional act" wins the pool.

The next question is motive.

I will put my money on insanity. It could be islam because religion of peace or something but I think insanity.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers

I will put my money on insanity. It could be islam because religion of peace or something but I think insanity.

Apparently he took an unexplained months-long leave of absence during his pilot training.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It's a very very short drive from insanity to Islam IMO...

But something isn't right here that's for sure...

I find it hard to believe somebody doesn't know something about what has been going on with this a-hole...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
If he were muslim......he would have still got the job. If there is a hint of conversion activity with this guy...it will be buried. If he took a month off because he was depressed....in today's world he still gets the job.

Unfortunately, not sure what could have been done to prevent this horrible act, even if the evidence was present to keep him out of the co pilot seat.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Beyond deciding to get on a plane or not...

Somebody needs to invent the Infinite Improbability Drive...

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:59:46 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Or not is resonating with me.....

Short the airline stocks.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Me too.  Trains, cars...boats...

Better survivability factors...

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
I think some of these people who commit high profile suicides, taking a bunch of others with them, are of the same psychological state as the school shooters.  I bet the research into this guy will reveal a lot of the same traits that have become almost cliches at this point: withdrawn, borderline autistic type personality, etc.

The monkey wrench in this theory is that commercial pilots are supposed to undergo significant medical clearances to weed out this sort of thing.
Get this, it was reported that this guy became burned out in 08' and went into a depression. Doesn't look like this guy had a commercial license just but he did have his license to glide which was just renewed last year. Whatever was the problem at root, it was missed.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline robins111

Either insanity, or a Rainbow hissy fit.. which is possible too

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
"Rainbow hissy fit ..." .

Well, he did have his pic made in San Francisco ...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:47:49 AM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/27/us-france-crash-idUSKBN0MN11N20150327

Lufthansa gonna take a big hit on this...

If my kin was on that plane...I'd be going after them too...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
 ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::  ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::

News report - Lubitz converted to Islam!!!

We should have known Obama was once more covering his pals!  This IS terrorism, classic Islamic terrorism of the most gutless kind!!!

Another non-random act of Islam...

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:56:40 AM by Libertas »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Well, there it is, it's all about Islam!
When will they learn? Like Liberalism/progressivism, the followers have to be f**king mentally ill for it to take hold. Surprised, not in the least although I was hoping that the poor Muslims wouldn't have to endure the ever present rhetoric of anti-Muslim prejudice.(Wait, who said that?)

Me thinks I'm having a stint at mental illness. I have the sudden desire to kill indiscriminately, face Mecca and pray five times a day. I've recently noticed I've begun to wipe my ass with my left hand. Oh sh*t, it's true, I'm a Muslim. ::laughonfloor::

These politically correct stupid bastards from the left running their countries into the ground never admit to being wrong  regarding the aspect Islamic immigration. Did they think King Phillip of Spain was fighting them 600 years ago because of their propensity to dress funny? ::oldman::

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Off topic, I know...

...but in New Jersey, we have designated hunting days to reduce the number of wild bear and deer...

...and Steve Jobs said that "creativity" was simply combining ideas in different ways.

#MaybeNotSoOffTopic.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
He just may be a Muzzie

http://www.conservativehq.com/node/19989

FLASH: Germanwings Crash Pilot A Muslim Convert, Now Hero Of Islamic State?
CHQ Staff | 3/27/2015

Speisa.com reported that according to Michael Mannheimer, a writer for German PI-News, Germany now has its own 9/11, thanks to the convert to Islam, Andreas Lubitz.
Translation from German:
All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of “radical”, ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he – as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York – received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.
Subsequently, a Facebook page was set up, Support for Andrew Lubitz, hero of the Islamic State.
The Facebook page has since been taken down, but our friend Pamela Geller captured a screengrab of the page before it was removed.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
She said: ‘When I heard about the crash, there was just a tape playing in my head of what he said: “One day I will do something that will change the system and everyone will then know my name and remember me”.

‘I did not know what he meant by that at the time, but now it’s clear.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3015504/I-m-planning-heinous-act-remembered-forever-Killer-pilot-s-ex-girlfriend-says-shared-chilling-prophecy-Alps-crash-woke-nightmares-shouting-going-down.html#ixzz3Vs5zKvmY

Yeah...thanks for not telling anybody...

And speculation sure to get the homo's enraged -

"It is not known why they split but it has been claimed their relationship broke down because he was secretly gay and was suffering torment over hiding his homosexuality.  One report claimed he was taunted by fellow pilots for previously being a 'trolley dolly' airline steward and dubbed 'Tomato Andy' - a derogatory gay slur - by colleagues."

"Police have ruled out any religious or political motive for the crash."

Well, sure...this is France...the nation that invented appeasing Muslims...if there was a Muslim link do you seriously think they would mention it publically?

There is speculation this girlfriend is Muslim.

And the Muslim community seems to have no problem embracing him as a martyr for their wicked cult - http://pamelageller.com/2015/03/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-praised-on-facebook-our-holy-martyr-lubitz-died-for-our-prophet.html/#!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The guy strikes me as definitely having homo tendencies.  He was by all accounts very fastidious and obsessed with exercise, and he also had a particular fixation on San Francisco -- others said he wanted to fly Lufthansa's long haul route to San Francisco, and a restaurant owner near his apartment said the guy had spoken to him in great detail about a recent trip to SF.  And look at that picture he took at the Golden Gate, is that a scarf he's wearing?  To me, all signs point to being light in the loafers.

And it's a well established fact that homosexuals have a much higher tendency for all forms of psychiatric illness.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
So....he was a homo muslim....which meant he was targeted for death anyway. What better avenue than to command him to crash a plane.