Author Topic: 50 murdered in Fla. nightclub, Religion of Pieces strikes again  (Read 16506 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 50 murdered in Fla. nightclub, Religion of Pieces strikes again
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2016, 11:12:49 AM »
Good grief what a pussy!  Yeah I really laughed when I got to "The recoil bruised my shoulder"!  The AR-15 is often made into a pistol variant and fired one-handed.  All over America there are kids who learn how to handle rifles chambered in .223 because it's such a mellow round to shoot.

I sure hope most of the Left are just like that "man."  It will go even easier than we expect.

ETA -- feel the need to post this pic again:

And for every pansy-run gunshop like the one Rainbow Kuntzman went to...there are dozens or hundreds like these...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/people-are-afraid-gunshop-owner-says-ar-15-sales-have-really-kicked

Reality trumps BS again!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2016, 11:13:37 AM »
My favorite response to the Kuntman article was over at the AK Files.  In reply to the "it bruised my shoulder" part somebody wrote:

"I'll bet he has a bruised asshole too"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2016, 11:22:23 AM »
 ::hysterical::

Great minds...I made the same quip too!

But not every nancy-boy is gun-shy...

http://kdvr.com/2016/06/14/gun-sales-surge-after-orlando-shooting/

Kuntzman be speshul!   ::rolllaughing::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2016, 12:08:05 PM »

- Yours Truly

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2016, 01:43:08 PM »
6 magazines, 30 rounds each, weighs 5.6 pounds.  I weighed 4 30-round magazines at just about 4 pounds.  A guy can pack a lot of ammo.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2016, 02:20:54 PM »
6 magazines, 30 rounds each, weighs 5.6 pounds.  I weighed 4 30-round magazines at just about 4 pounds.  A guy can pack a lot of ammo.

Yep, that's true.  I just received a 1,000 round case of .223 and the package weighs 27 pounds according to UPS.  So that's not all that heavy.  He could have preloaded it into 25 40-round mags for instance.

I tend to doubt the multiple shooter theory.  Fact is, the guy was in there for 3 hours and free to shoot people at his leisure.  The media sensationalism about the scary rifle and its high capacity magazines is moot.  In 3 hours he could have used a single shot break action rifle to rack up the same number of murders.

The police need to change their idea of how to handle these situations.  Leaving the perpetrator free to wander among hostages for hours is causing avoidable death.  The better response would be to rush in, in force, and take the risk of injuring or killing hostages.  This is just like the airplanes on 9/11.  The passengers didn't rush the hijackers because at that time our concept of a hijacking was that they'd make some demands, and the passengers would have a decent chance of surviving.  Our concept of hijacking at that time did not include the idea that the hijackers might have no intention of surviving.  The one flight where passengers did resist was because they learned of what happened to the other two planes.  It's the same with these gunmen.  They're not taking hostages for leverage and making demands.  They're intending to kill lots of people and then dying a "martyr" themselves.

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2016, 06:08:48 PM »
1200 rounds would be 40 mags.....That's a lot to carry. He also had a pistol and rounds for it.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2016, 10:37:48 PM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2016, 07:08:35 AM »
1200 rounds would be 40 mags.....That's a lot to carry. He also had a pistol and rounds for it.

And this guy was not a skilled soldier...even if there were not other shooters...there is no way he did this by his little bitty muzzie-faerie self!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2016, 07:32:00 AM »
More rotten eggs on Obama's face and the faces of his statist minions:

A gun store owner reported Orlando shooter Omar Mateen to authorities weeks before he committed the worst mass shooting in US history.

Robbie Abell, co-owner of Lotus Gunworks, told the Wall Street Journal Mateen came into the store in South Florida in May and asked for heavy-duty body armor like the kind used by law enforcement.

Staff at the store, which does not sell body armor, felt it was a strange demand.

After his request was denied, Mateen asked to buy bulk ammunition.

Though Lotus does sell ammunition, staff shut down his request and refused to sell him anything else.

They subsequently reported the incident to the FBI, Abell said.

And upon learning the subject was a muzzie they operated under their directives from Obama to do nothing.  They have plans in place in case this guy went off.

And here we see Obama disclosing that plan in the aftermath of the slaughter: If GOP Refuses To Pass More Gun Control Laws “We Will Keep Seeing Massacres Like This”…

Yup.

The Obama Doctrine

1.  Foster an environment of open borders, special treatment for illegals, importing Muslim "refugees" stacked with Mohammadan radicals and not enforcing existing Federal immigration laws.

2.  Demonize anybody who is anti-illegal immigrant, anti-illegal settlement and any who speak truthfully of Islam and Mohammad.

3.  Never stray from anti-gun rhetoric.

4.  Instruct LEO community to ignore infractions and irregularities involving known criminals and potential or actual terrorists involving acquisitions of weapons and to ignore regulatory reporting and voluntary citizen alerts to the activities of such individuals.

5.  Wait the inevitable bloodbath and unleash the crocodile tears brigade and gin up the anti-gun campaigns and blame everything on your opponents to cover your treasonous actions.

6.  Rinse and repeat as often as necessary until gun rights in America are completely eradicated.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2016, 10:57:38 AM »
Ann B's take

http://www.barnhardt.biz/2016/06/14/jihadist-was-a-fag-also-water-wet-sun-rises-in-east/

Like with most of her stuff, this is excellent but overwhelming in its presentation such that I bet it turns some off to the message. But not me.  ;)

I liked this:

I posted a quote I heard recently: “I’ve never met a gay Arab – but I’ve never met a straight one either.” It’s funny because it’s TRUE.

Because it encapsulates the problem with muzzies and perversion. She seeks to separate the so-called lifestyle of homosexuals from the buggery. Few muzzies exhibit the trappings of the lifestyle but many (she says all) engage in buggery (I do not know if this is true or not). We know that acting a phag will get you tossed off a building but porking someone won't. It's to sort of cognitive dissonance that makes people crazy - and that goes a long way toward describing the muzzie's root problem - as a "culture" they're crazier than a shythouse rat. One simply cannot live with such profound inner conflicts without losing grasp of sanity.

"Don't try to understand 'em - just ride n rope n brand 'em"

There's no point in trying to identify (and/or identify with) their motivations because their motivations are perverted (Perverted: adjective - showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes). As a culture they are more like a cancer than a flower. They don't live symbiotically or in harmony with their surroundings. Instead they are parasitic and mutate or destroy everything they come into contact with.

No, the way to treat them is as you would any invasive entity. You discourage it from taking root. You separate it from the garden. You purify it - preferably with fire.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2016, 11:20:53 AM »
Not me either.  She's vehemently self-assured in her recitation of facts and opinion and that puts off the everything's relative crowd ........ and I'm sick and tired of their spiel.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2016, 11:34:30 AM »
Yeah, I read this earlier and it is classic Ann, she has never been one to pull a punch or worry about offending anyone, because basically anybody offended by cold hard (graphic) facts isn't worth talking to anyway, best to bypass that lot and carry on.

Diabolical Narcissism.

Obama has that written all over his Thursday Night Muzzie Boy Toy face!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2016, 01:37:03 PM »
[We know that acting a phag will get you tossed off a building but porking someone won't. It's to sort of cognitive dissonance that makes people crazy - and that goes a long way toward describing the muzzie's root problem - as a "culture" they're crazier than a shythouse rat. One simply cannot live with such profound inner conflicts without losing grasp of sanity.

My understanding is that Muslims only consider the catcher's as "gay" -  you can pitch into whatever animal and sex you like and still be straight.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2016, 02:36:15 PM »
Remember the story a few years ago about some muslim imam telling his flock of inbreeds that buggery (like any other sin) is ok as long as it's done in the service of jihad?  Seems there was a suicide bomber hiding the explosives in his nether regions, and he just had no choice other than to let his fellow jihadis help open up some additional space in there.

Then there was a British explorer, maybe it was Lawrence, who said of the muslims "They condemn buggery most vociferously...and practice it at every opportunity."

At any rate, it's patently obvious that their culture (such as it is) is absolutely brimming over with latent homoeroticism.

The Obama Doctrine

1.  Foster an environment of open borders, special treatment for illegals, importing Muslim "refugees" stacked with Mohammadan radicals and not enforcing existing Federal immigration laws.

2.  Demonize anybody who is anti-illegal immigrant, anti-illegal settlement and any who speak truthfully of Islam and Mohammad.

3.  Never stray from anti-gun rhetoric.

4.  Instruct LEO community to ignore infractions and irregularities involving known criminals and potential or actual terrorists involving acquisitions of weapons and to ignore regulatory reporting and voluntary citizen alerts to the activities of such individuals.

5.  Wait the inevitable bloodbath and unleash the crocodile tears brigade and gin up the anti-gun campaigns and blame everything on your opponents to cover your treasonous actions.

6.  Rinse and repeat as often as necessary until gun rights in America are completely eradicated.

Yes, he learned the Hegelian Dialectic well from his communist benefactors.  Problem-Reaction-Solution.

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2016, 09:46:40 AM »
Parody video of that giant pussy Kuntzman:

! No longer available

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2016, 11:14:02 AM »
Heh!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2016, 11:58:48 AM »
That was pretty good.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2016, 05:16:32 AM »
The perfect ending would have been a packing 7 year old girl telling the beta to man up.   ::laughonfloor::