Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 66709 times)

Offline predator

• Newb

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #321 on: April 16, 2012, 06:50:47 AM »
Neat vids. The music leaves something to be desired, but the lyrics kick ass......... ::cool::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #322 on: April 16, 2012, 07:18:02 AM »
I kinda dig that second tune. "Let's play cowboys & communists". That's clever as hell, and catchy too.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline predator

• Newb
« Reply #323 on: April 16, 2012, 05:58:16 PM »
Those vids are available on youtube. In the "Infidel" video he mentions youtube banning his video. It's called: "To Live or Die (For Virgins in the Sky). Tells you all you need to know about the religion of peace and the cowardice of Youtube.

I'm having a hard time getting it to play right now. I'm trying letting it buffer up first. Don't know if that will help or not. It's at JoeDanMedia.com

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #324 on: April 18, 2012, 07:53:54 AM »
Umm...

Somebody want to explain to me why this is allowed to fricken happen?!?!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/they-were-there-for-us-why-are-doj-peacemakers-helping-trayvon-martin-protesters/

And the condemnation...is... ... ... nowhere to be heard...

No calls to de-fund CRS?  Nah, didn't think so.  Who but a RAAAAAAAAAAAACIST could advocate such a thing.

Once again, all our so-called leaders know how to do is to bend over and ask for another!

We are soooo screwed!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #325 on: April 18, 2012, 11:36:07 AM »
We are soooo screwed!

Don't tell me you're shocked.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #326 on: April 18, 2012, 11:49:05 AM »
We are soooo screwed!

Don't tell me you're shocked.

Not shocked...pissed is more like it!

::cussing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #327 on: April 20, 2012, 08:41:58 AM »
Nice exhibit for the trial...for the defense, not so much for idiot prosecutor -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/abc-shows-bloodied-image-of-zimmermans-head-on-night-of-trayvon-martin-shooting/

Yeah, that Tayvon, he's a sweet boy, really peaceful, honest!

/

charlesoakwood

« Reply #328 on: April 20, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »

That image will be inadmissible as evidence.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #329 on: April 20, 2012, 11:06:18 AM »
I said it at the time of the prosecutor's charges being filed and I stand by it. This is a very weak case for the prosecution.

They have very little.

They do not have a witness to the killing.
They do not have a confession of wrong doing.
They do not have a sinister motive.
They have a 911 recording that helps the defense.
They have a dead body.
They have an angry bunch of racist activists.

That's all they have.

The defense has the only live witness to the killing.
The defense has a written statement from the shooter that has not been contradicted by other witnesses or by evidence.
The defense has the law on their side.

It's possible that the jury (if they have the option) might return a manslaughter conviction. They will not return a guilty verdict for murder. There is just no way that is going to happen.

Zimmerman will walk. And he will walk right into an attorney's office and begin filing defamation lawsuits against the media. And he will win big.

I hope that he also sues Sharpton, Jackson and the NBPs and I hope he sues them out of existence.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:09:37 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2012, 11:23:18 AM »
Don't forget, he needs to sue the Holder and the DoJ as well, as conspirators to this mischaracterization, and as far as the MFM goes, wasn't it CNN & ABC that doctored most of the crap, they especially should be made bankrupt!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #331 on: April 20, 2012, 11:32:36 AM »
The latest - didn't know Martin was unarmed...

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-says-sorry-trayvon-martins-death-150227466.html

And this sucks, presumed guilty as hell up front -

A judge says George Zimmerman can be released on $150,000 bail as he awaits trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester set several conditions Friday for Zimmerman’s release. He cannot have any firearms, drink alcohol or use drugs and must observe a curfew.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/04/20/zimmermans-wife-my-husband-is-not-a-violent-person/

Drugs, illegal, duh!  But the rest?  WTF?  Are people not presumes innocent until a trial says otherwise?  No prior felonies, not a flight risk, surrendered to authorities/wasn't caught "COPS"-style...wtf?!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #332 on: April 20, 2012, 11:52:09 AM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #333 on: April 20, 2012, 12:10:38 PM »
And here comes the media with their wish-fulfillment-in-the-form-of-rhetorical-question: Is Trayvon Martin Shooting Forcing Gun Rights Activists to Retreat?

That's one of the primary goals here. The gunwalking to Mexico didn't work, so they move onto something else. The Left never quits, they never accept defeat. That's why we are going to have to eventually and inevitably "get it on" because it is impossible to coexist with them.

Gun rights have nothing to do with this case. A homicide is either justifiable or it is not.  There is nothing about concealed carry or castle doctrine laws that somehow turn criminal homicide into justifiable homicide.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #334 on: April 20, 2012, 12:44:09 PM »
True G, but that distinction is immaterial to the aims of the Democrat-Media Complex, that any law-abiding citizen has a right to carry and protect themselves is a clear and present danger to government control of the people and all of their affairs.

The truth needs to be shoved into the faces of the statists and their media puppets!

I want them sh*tting themselves in fear of We the People, righteous, unapologetic and armed!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #335 on: April 20, 2012, 01:54:34 PM »

Via : Big Government

Alan Dershowitz ... stated upon release of the arrest affidavit that it was “so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge … everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense.”
After the release of the photo,, [he told] Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”
“An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie.”
More

HT: Zip

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #336 on: April 20, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »
Well, it did make it past a judge.  Nobody really wants to handle this hot potato that is George Zimmerman.  If he gets a fair trial and is determined not-guilty, it'll be the shock of my life.

The current handing-off kind of reminds me of Congress voting for, and Bush's signing of, the since-overturned campaign finance law.  Each thought the next would kill it, with Bush counting on the USSC to do so.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #337 on: April 20, 2012, 08:24:13 PM »
Well, it did make it past a judge.  Nobody really wants to handle this hot potato that is George Zimmerman.  If he gets a fair trial and is determined not-guilty, it'll be the shock of my life.

The current handing-off kind of reminds me of Congress voting for, and Bush's signing of, the since-overturned campaign finance law.  Each thought the next would kill it, with Bush counting on the USSC to do so.

Hold on a sec. The judge at he first apperance (referred to as Initial Appearance under NC Rules of Criminal Procedure) is simply to make sure defendant understands the charges, has an attoney, and bail is set. Don't know about Florida procedure, but the next level is the Probable Cause Hearing in NCRCP, and at that hearing, the defendtant is allowed to test he legal sufficiency of the State's case. IOW,the next hearing in Florda is where the legal sufficiency of the affidavt wll be tested.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #338 on: April 20, 2012, 09:58:47 PM »
If he gets a fair trial and is determined not-guilty, it'll be the shock of my life.

If he is found guilty of murder it will be the shock of my life. I will be mildly surprised if the case isn't thrown out before it gets to the trial stage. They have no case. Maybe...just maybe...a jury will find him guilty of manslaughter but even that is a stretch.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #339 on: April 20, 2012, 10:46:06 PM »

Dershowitz wants in this game and the Zimmerman should take advantage
of his interest.  Alan will get his Gold Star and Zimmerman will go pass GO.