Author Topic: First Chick-Fil-A and now Hallmark  (Read 836 times)

Offline Kentucky Conservative

• Newb
First Chick-Fil-A and now Hallmark
« on: December 11, 2019, 07:18:27 AM »
Greetings Hallmark,

Your decision to promote lifestyles that are abhorrent to God on your television broadcasts has caused me to permanently look elsewhere for my future greeting card and gift purchases.  I will watch for your "Going Out of Business" sales as your retail locations around the country begin to shut down for lack of sales, but I will not be making any purchases from your company moving forward.  Perhaps you should print Chick-Fil-A discount coupons on the back of your cards now.  Businesses that compromise their moral fiber should stick together, after all.  Have a nice day.

https://corporate.hallmark.com/contact/contact-hallmark/

CONTACT CARE
Success — your question has been submitted!

Thanks for reaching out! Case number ######## was created for you.

To include an image or document with your question, click “upload files” or drag and drop files into the highlighted area below.

Your business and loyalty are important to us and it is our goal is to be in touch within one business day, either by phone or email.

Best Regards,
Hallmark Care

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: First Chick-Fil-A and now Hallmark
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 07:39:11 AM »
Yeah...their values are not congruent with their boilerplate prose...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 07:40:35 AM »
We cut the cable, so no more Hallmark Channel.  I am disappointed, though, at their cucking. 

Obviously, straight, White, Christians must be prevented from having anything of our own.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 09:34:10 AM »
https://reformationcharlotte.org/2019/12/10/hallmark-channel-now-airing-lesbian-wedding-commercials/

... The commercial being reported is a lesbian wedding commercial by Zolo. {It's actually Zola.com - P.}

... Nearly every conservative or traditional organization that has caved to the LGBTQ push in recent history has suffered from doing so. Actual conservatives have no desire to be propagandized with gay and lesbian commercials and will likely not sit through it — and let’s be real, gay and lesbian progressives have no desire to sit through the traditional family-friendly environment that Hallmark once served up. So the constituency for this kind of garbage is small and it’s a lose-lose for Hallmark for caving.

Ain't "progress" grand?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 11:23:57 AM »
https://reformationcharlotte.org/2019/12/10/hallmark-channel-now-airing-lesbian-wedding-commercials/

... The commercial being reported is a lesbian wedding commercial by Zolo. {It's actually Zola.com - P.}

... Nearly every conservative or traditional organization that has caved to the LGBTQ push in recent history has suffered from doing so. Actual conservatives have no desire to be propagandized with gay and lesbian commercials and will likely not sit through it — and let’s be real, gay and lesbian progressives have no desire to sit through the traditional family-friendly environment that Hallmark once served up. So the constituency for this kind of garbage is small and it’s a lose-lose for Hallmark for caving.

Ain't "progress" grand?

No.

It's regressive...

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result - Albert Einstein

To wit - Sodom & Gomorrah. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 11:25:21 AM »
We cut the cable, so no more Hallmark Channel.  I am disappointed, though, at their cucking. 

Obviously, straight, White, Christians must be prevented from having anything of our own.

The rapid approach of The Great Reckoning will address all wrongs.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2019, 04:07:20 PM »
Tucked a $20 into the Salvation Army bellringer's bucket in front of the grocery store and remarked it was a raspberry to Chick-fil-A.  He was old old and had no clue what I was talking about, even after I explained.

O well.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2019, 07:25:24 AM »
It's OK, you know and Gunsmith know...we know.   ::thumbsup::