Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 66636 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #340 on: April 20, 2012, 11:43:57 PM »

Dershowitz wants in this game and the Zimmerman should take advantage
of his interest.  Alan will get his Gold Star and Zimmerman will go pass GO.

If Alan doesn't wise up about his company down on the left end of the spectrum, his gold star is going to be the one on his arm band.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #341 on: April 21, 2012, 02:58:01 PM »
AlfonZO Rachel on "the Trayvons the left forgot".

Zo on the Trayvons the left forgot
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #342 on: April 21, 2012, 08:00:01 PM »
AlfonZO Rachel on "the Trayvons the left forgot".

Zo on the Trayvons the left forgot

Ouch......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #343 on: April 21, 2012, 08:27:56 PM »
  Great find!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #344 on: April 21, 2012, 09:01:40 PM »
 ::curtsy4::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #345 on: April 22, 2012, 04:47:24 PM »

So the new stance from the left - Zimmerman should be convicted of murder if nothing else but to avoid race riots. Yeah, that's right - if he doesn't just give in and confess for the good of the country, he should be 'lynched' whether he's guilty or not in order to appease the mob.

Daily Beast columnist Mansfield Frazier has turned the concept of “justice” upside down, arguing that George Zimmerman should be convicted in the shooting of Trayvon Martin merely to avoid race riots.

The case was already heavily politicized even before prosecutor Angela Corey  filed a charge of second-degree murder against Zimmerman based upon an extremely thin affidavit. The charge was a shock to most legal experts because of the incredibly high burden of proof for a murder charge that none of the known evidence comes close to supporting.

It was in this toxic political environment that Frazier filed a remarkable op-ed titled “Trial of George Zimmerman Could Trigger Another Rodney King.” The article isn’t incisive in its dissection of the facts of the case. It doesn’t offer cogent analysis of the legal strategies that the prosecution and defense might try to use if the case proceeds to trial. It doesn’t caution fellow journalists to be careful about jumping to conclusions surrounding the case, a low-hanging fruit for any columnist with a hint of competence.
Advertisement

Instead Frazier offers the extraordinary advice that despite a critically — perhaps criminally — flawed prosecution, George Zimmerman should just cop a guilty plea anyway to assuage his violence-prone critics in the black community in an attempt to keep the violent mobs at bay:
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #346 on: April 22, 2012, 04:59:35 PM »
And it's been engineered that way from the beginning. This was all hatched when the Sandra Fluke "War on Women" meme failed to catch fire.

There is no justice system, there is no rule of law. Everything is political, everything is calculated to advance leftism.

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #347 on: April 22, 2012, 05:05:12 PM »
And let's not kid ourselves. The people doing this don't want Zimmerman convicted. They want the race riots. That's why they're floating the idea that a failure to convict will result in such. They're creating a prophecy to be fulfilled - an expectation to be lived up to.

Nothing would serve Obama better than Blacks and Whites killing one another in the streets. Little else but the assuredness that they will be able to bring this about explains the brazenness with which they've advanced their radical agenda.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #348 on: April 22, 2012, 05:07:01 PM »
@Glock & Priest:

/agree
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

« Reply #349 on: April 22, 2012, 06:40:38 PM »

It's a win/win, if FL pursues justice then they get to riot,
if FL gives in to the Jesse Justice Brothers extortion they win.

If those or the two options justice with a side order of riot is in order.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2012, 09:30:27 AM »
The bloodlust stirred up by the Democrat-Media Complex and their expert race-baiting thugs is beginning to bear its evil fruit -

Twitter lynch mob: George Zimmerman is out on bail? Let’s kill him!

Taylor
@UBlow_TaNashia Ima kill zimmerman myself *loads semi* where he at
22 Apr 12

http://twitchy.com/2012/04/23/twitter-lynch-mob-now-that-george-zimmerman-is-out-on-bail-lets-kill-him/

Gosh, I wonder what ethnicity "TaNashia" is?  Sounds like the perfect brain-dead plantation negroe willing to act in the name of racial justice, eh?

Reap/Sow.

;)

I guess @UBlow indicates her profession and/or recreational drug of choice...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #351 on: April 23, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
Im(m)a?  Is that monkey speak for something?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #352 on: April 23, 2012, 11:36:05 AM »
Im(m)a?  Is that monkey speak for something?

Urban dictionary -

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ima

I think this one came from da hood!   ::)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #353 on: April 23, 2012, 12:26:10 PM »
Same origin as "noam sayin'".

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #354 on: April 23, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »
If Zimmerman is harmed, the race war is on. If Zimmerman goes free, the race war is on. If Zimmerman is convicted, the sheep will accept it, and the Black racists will take it as a sign that their tactic worked. Race war, on. Any way you slice it, it seems to me that the question is not whether racial divisiveness will escalate, but when, how, and under what circumstances. The election of Obama guaranteed that race relations will be set back indefinitely. The progress made in healing the injustice of slavery has been undone by him to one degree or another.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #355 on: April 23, 2012, 12:50:31 PM »
If Zimmerman is harmed, the race war is on. If Zimmerman goes free, the race war is on. If Zimmerman is convicted, the sheep will accept it, and the Black racists will take it as a sign that their tactic worked. Race war, on. Any way you slice it, it seems to me that the question is not whether racial divisiveness will escalate, but when, how, and under what circumstances. The election of Obama guaranteed that race relations will be set back indefinitely. The progress made in healing the injustice of slavery has been undone by him to one degree or another.

I wouldn't argue any of that.  But, in the SHTF race I still think the economic meltdown scenario is running ahead of the pack.

I'll put my constantly-devalued fiat money on it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #356 on: April 23, 2012, 01:02:09 PM »

I wouldn't argue any of that.  But, in the SHTF race I still think the economic meltdown scenario is running ahead of the pack.

I'll put my constantly-devalued fiat money on it.

That's still running, but in the background right now.  Zimmerman's the highly visible and current excuse for chaos.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #357 on: April 23, 2012, 02:32:09 PM »

What is Mr. Frazier really afraid of? Does he believe whites will burn down the cities and lynch every black person in sight if Mr. Zimmerman is convicted? C'mon. He's peddling the standard warning should the mob not get their way. Said plainly, he's offering "hot racial war"—get it? Hot? Burn baby burn?—against whites if Mr. Zimmerman's not do time, without a trial, thereby confirming what's come to be known as the black understanding of justice, to wit: bad outcomes are always somebody else's fault, therefore somebody has to pay and that somebody is "whitey".

... Should Mr. Zimmerman be acquited, or found to be in the right—again, or not volunteer to be imprisoned for defending himself, Mr. Frazier spoke up unasked and offered a 'hot race war' as revenge. Hot racial war. No ambivalence. No weasel-wording.

This has been on the table for a long while now—"no justice, no peace" as they put it, meaning social justice, the name injustice goes by, and there's been no backing down on their end. This, unwisely, is doubling down. It's always the same: short term clever, long term stupid. Mr. Frazier hasn't thought this through. Martin King was a violent man personally but he got it right when he told his more militant followers to keep the meaning of the word minority in mind. Being 13% of the population is not good odds should the check Mr. Frazier has written be cashed. Does the race industry understand white people don't actually believe in zombies but, oddly, are arming themselves at a record rateart-link-symbol-tiny-grey-arrow-only.gif? Does Mr. Frazier understand he may be leaning on an open door? The page of history always turns and no man can know what will be written next. A word of caution here. As military people say, no plan of battle survives contact with the enemy. He has revealed himself willing to put aside all other avenues and pull us into a 'hot racial war'. But how willing is he to be surprised?

Nothing's forever. This will all end but it's getting more difficult by the minute to see how it ends well. No honorable person talks themselves and others into racial war. Mr. Frazier believes he speaks to a wide consensus, and he probably does. Should his 'hot racial war' threat be acted upon, the players change and a whole new set of events is put in motion. He and his audience are badly advised to call up those players. If personal integrity won't stay their hand, they should take one more peek at the spreadsheet. These are just observations. There's nothing good in this for anybody. Mr. Frazier has put the ultimatum plainly. Should it be called and the militants mobilized, only the insane will join them. As always, the best advice is: stay away from crowds.

http://www.woodpilereport.com/

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #358 on: April 23, 2012, 02:37:36 PM »
Yes. Stay away from crowds. And keep a long arm in your trunk or behind your seat. Also remember your most potent weapon is the 2-3 tons of steel at your command. Don't let yourself get Reginald Denny'd.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #359 on: April 23, 2012, 02:45:45 PM »
Hmmm.  May be time to put the carbine in the cab's overhead gun rack.

Yep.  Think so.