Author Topic: "Cracked Head Hillary"-Health concerns going into hyperspeed! Not fit for POTUS!  (Read 8031 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Top doctor and Rutgers University Professor of Medicine Bob Lahita says that concerns over Hillary Clinton’s health are not a conspiracy theory and that Clinton should be assessed by an impartial panel of physicians.

Lahita told Fox Business that he agreed with Dr. Drew on several points about Hillary’s health. Last week, Drew told KABC that he is “gravely concerned” about Hillary Clinton’s health, noting that the treatment she has received is “bizarre”.
“This is a very unusual story with Hillary,” said Lahita, making reference to her suffering two blood clots, a stroke and post-concussive syndrome, which caused Hillary to have to wear special prism glasses to counter her double vision.

“The very fact that she’s having these clots and she’s had two bouts of thrombosis is disconcerting to say the least,” said Lahita.
Asked whether the concerns over Hillary’s health were objectively authentic regardless of politics or whether the leftist media were right to label the issue a conspiracy theory, Lahita responded, “I don’t think it’s a conspiracy.”

http://www.infowars.com/top-doctor-concerns-over-hillarys-health-not-a-conspiracy-theory/

Hillary Clinton adviser Philippe Reines at the State Department contacted the NFL Commissioner in 2012 to inquire about severe head injuries.

Hillary Clinton thanked Reines and added, “Having a cracked head is no fun at all.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-hillarys-advisors-contacted-nfl-commish-ask-cracked-head/

Meanwhile, on the MFM/BigEntertainment kiss Hillary's ass tour...the meme is still everything is awesome...

Hillary Clinton, appearing on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on Monday,  said that rumors that she is in ill health are part of a “wacky strategy” against her.

http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/hillary-clinton-jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-1201842456/

Well sh*t, if Hillary and Jimmy say so....

And in what the MFM in America is ignoring entirely and would blow off as an unrelated bit of news...

FBI agents' reports of interviews documenting that Hillary Clinton's stinging humiliation of her friend and mentor Vince Foster in front of White House aides triggered his suicide a week later are missing from where they should be filed at the National Archives, Daily Mail Online has learned exclusively.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753013/Missing-FBI-files-linking-Hillary-Clinton-suicide-White-House-counsel-Vince-Foster-vanished-National-Archives.html

Mmm Hmm...

American people have no right or need to know about Hillary Clinton's health, criminal activity or that she is a walking national security nightmare.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
All this time I've been calling Ødungo "shytstain" when it really should have been her I was referring to...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I saw some libiot sporting a "Hillary History" bumpersticker...the impulse to ram that fool and drag them out of their Prius and gut them like a fish was palpable...

A more fitting choice would be these -

And in conclusion...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Oh no, haven't you heard?  The speculation about her poor health is just a wacky conspiracy theory.  She proved this by going on the Jimmy Kimmel show and opening a pickle jar after he checked her pulse.

She opens the staged pickle jar, the *APPLAUSE* signs flash to the studio audience, and this issue is now officially history Mr. and Mrs. America.  That's the prog ownership of media and entertainment at work.  I am not sure it was a great idea though.  Sometimes the more effort you make to debunk something, the more attention you draw to the issue.  I would bet that a large percentage of the vapid audience of that show hadn't heard any of this speculation about her health in the first place.

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-opens-an-already-opened-jar-of-pickles-to-prove-she-is-healthy/

! No longer available
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, what a joke...

You are probably right, the potted plants in the audience and the brainless sheeple who watch this dreck on tv are probably oblivious or indifferent to her diminished mental (additionally diminished, it was grossly overrated from the start!) and physical state anyway...and it is probably a futile and foolish gesture to try to explain to these morons why that is important...but convincing people who think having their pulse taken by a non-medical third rate comedian on a late night talk show and opening a jar of pickles qualifies as a presidential medical examination means these bleeping losers are complete write offs anyway...

But that wouldn't stop me from chucking pickles at crippled crooked Clinton if I had the chance!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'm thinking a better Kimmel test would be to open her e mails.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

::rimshot::

Cue the "Good luck with that!" chorus.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero

Oh, that is brutal!

Like I said on the "Funny Thing On The Net" thread Hellery is sadly mistaken if she thinks this is a winning strategory. She placated or assured No One. She triangulated Nothing. She negated Nothing.

Her health issues are now a part of the public discourse and they ain't going away. She feeeeeeels that she can sidestep them aided by a 4th-rate comedian on a talk show - FAIL. The only thing that she did was trivialize them - and show herself to be an un-serious person in the process.

Way to go whackjob!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I bet she chit herself opening the pickles. I notice she only wears dark skirts and pants now. She could also wear brown.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Opening a jar with no freshness seal has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen the stupid of Hillary's half of America soak up.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
If I were Trump I'd be ridiculing that "pickle stunt" and the idiots who soaked it up...if carnival gags thrill you...go to the circus and let the grown ups take on more serious issues...

And no matter how much the propagandists in the MFM help Clinton lie, cheat and steal...not everybody is stupid...too many are perhaps though...

http://iotwreport.com/when-will-the-msm-start-paying-attention-to-the-cartoonists/

...and unrelenting ridicule is our best ace in the hole.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:35:24 AM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
Libertas, your post shows the best strategy - let the mockers mock and have Trump walk the high road. He can (and should) mention it in passing but let the operatives do the street fighting.

BTW: those cartoons were funny as heck!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Libertas, your post shows the best strategy - let the mockers mock and have Trump walk the high road. He can (and should) mention it in passing but let the operatives do the street fighting.

BTW: those cartoons were funny as heck!

Yeah...in a perfect world...but Trump is the best street fighter in his camp...he didn't pick a street fighter for Veep, he took Pence to smooth ruffled feathers in the E-GOP coop in the hope that a) RNC funds wouldn't dry up and b) if pubbies don't outright support him they'll at least stay out of the fray and not hurt him...

And...in light of the scorched-earth policy of the Left and the Clinton Team EvilTM camp -

A video released Thursday by Hillary Clinton’s campaign makes the case that Donald Trump is the candidate of racists, white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

“The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in,” a robed man identified as the Imperial Wizard of the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan says at the top of the video, followed by images of a Confederate flag fluttering in the wind, Trump waving after a speech, and a man performing a Hitler salute at what appears to be a Trump rally.

The video’s release comes on the same day that Clinton is scheduled to deliver a speech on the so-called “alt-right” political movement, which has formed much of Trump’s base from the beginning of his campaign. In the video, an unidentified voice labels the alt-right as “the sort of dressed-up-in-suits version of the neo-Nazi and white supremacist movements.”

The video specifically attacks newly hired Trump campaign CEO Steve Bannon over his previous job running Breitbart News, widely considered to be the most prominent alt-right media outlet. An unnamed member of a CNN panel attacks Bannon as “a campaign chair that ran a website that has become a field day for the alt-right, which is racist and all sorts of other ‘ists.’”

rump's campaign quickly issued a statement in response to the video from Mark Burns, a pastor with close ties to the campaign who spoke at the Republican National Convention last month in Cleveland. Burns said the video represented a "disgusting new low" for Clinton and her campaign.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-ad-kkk-trump-227404#ixzz4IMiRs9tL
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I mean Jeepers freakin' Cripes!  These a-holes are not giving one shyt about being truthful about ANYTHING this campaign...WTF does Trump have to gain by taking a fricken high road?!

Fvck it!  Time to do the same.  Here, I'll get things rolling...

5 Chinese nationals with strong links to Clinton money laundering Foundation arrested in suspicion of running a San Gabriel Valley-based sex trafficking ring that operated from San Diego to Fresno, sexually exploited underage indentured prostitutes say they personally serviced Bill Clinton and Cher on the same night as a Hillary fund raiser.

Clinton's launder money and sexually exploit children!  Run with it!

Hillary Clinton campaign volunteer in Springfield identified as Noella Yvonne Fay, 43, of Glenwood arrested after entering Safeway store on Pioneer Parkway at about 4 p.m. Tuesday and tried to buy $2,200 worth of gift cards, when Fay’s check bounced, she was refused the sale, which prompted her to become angry and leave the store, Fay drove her sport utility vehicle through the west side of the store and drove up and down aisles before fleeing and abandoning her vehicle.  Fay was arrested at her home in Glenwood on six counts of reckless endangering, hit and run, reckless driving and first-degree criminal mischief.  She had been active in the Clinton campaign, empowered by Hillary's soaring oratory and certain she would be making history as the first biological female President and just wanted to celebrate in true FSA fashion.

Clinton's inspire crime and property damage!  Run with it!

Crony Capitalist CEO's getting richer under Obama and Clinton access schemes.

Hillary is A-OK with wealthy globalist's getting richer!  Run with it!

Hillary Clinton avoiding Obama Justice Dept scruitny for corruption and national security violations due to possessing damaging information on Obama's bizzare bisexual activities and secret Muslim religious practices.

Hillary Clinton blackmailing Obama!  Run with it!

Hillary Clinton gets big bucks from Crown Prince of Bahrain in secret deal that will give Bahrain nuclear weapons capability.

Hillary will sell nuclear tech for campaign cash!  Run with it!

Duhfuqh we have to lose?!?!?!?!   ::whatgives::

Wake me up when   ::cussing:: nap time is over...

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 12:52:10 PM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More nothing to see here...here...

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/hillarys_health_a_real_concern.html

...if a sane and healthy POTUS is a concern anyway...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
So Hillary, whose mentor was Grand Wizard Robert Byrd, hurls accusations at Trump because some no name KKK members like him.  Well, who has endorsed Hillary?  The Communist Party has, for a start.  Did Hillary "disavow" their endorsement?

Going by the "flak is always heaviest directly over the target" axiom, we see that the alt-right phenomenon is something they are afraid of.  It has in many ways inverted everything, by showing that the Right can be the ideological home of young, alternative, wry, mischievous (to quote Yiannopoulos) people.  The Right isn't just starched shirt, suit and tie, hairsprayed coif, sticks in the mud.  As Milo frequently points out, these days if you are rebellious sort, a free thinker, a contrarian, countercultural, then your ideological home is very much on the Right end of the spectrum.  The Left is dogmatic and doctrinaire, it is "the Man" and "the System" at every level, and it has been for over 50 years now.

I heard some of her speech denouncing the alt-right phenomenon, and what I heard was desperation.

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

I heard some of her speech denouncing the alt-right phenomenon, and what I heard was desperation.

https://youtu.be/ufkHt8dgG8I

WTF.  Putin  is controlling the Alt-Right? Donald Trump responsible for in school bullying.  And look at the statement over Farage. How DARE he inspire Britain to protect its sovereignty and prevent its culture from being overrun by Muslim Jihadists in a Democratic Referendum. Here let me call you racist one more time.
How DARE they presume to be in control of their own lives. Her anger there is obvious and palpable.  Its Farage who is scaring them methinks.

Racsit, Racsit, Racist because you want Immigration laws to be enforced and immigrants to be screened! Because you don't want criminals who knowingly crossed  a border illegally to be your neighbors and co-workers.  Because its so effective now that you have played the  racist card  any and every time anyone has disagreed with you about anything.  But yeah, we are the NAZIs, which is why Dems share slogans with them.  The Community comes before the individual!

Typical Liberals - They always blame and attack  the messenger - especially when its the truth about their own actions that has been outed. I think this is panic.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Oh I agree, it is obvious panic.  She was lashing out in every possible direction.  Calling out Farage by name?  Calling out Alex Jones by name?  And you are right, you could hear the imperious disdain in her voice when she denounced the Brexit vote.  She might as well have said "who do those dirty g**damned peasants think they are!?"

I think she gave the alt-right a nice gift with a bow on top.  People who had never heard of the people she lashed out at, or the sites (Breitbart) she denounced, will probably want to see what they are.  One of her campaign's recent emails says Breitbart has "no right to exist" and that as president she would eliminate such websites.

Go ahead Governor Hillary, use your Death Star.  The more you tighten your grip (if the Parkinson's disease will allow you to) the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The dying old Prog media can try to censor the truth...but the Alt-Media is the only place left to get the truth...

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/crowd-tea-party-trump-rally-st-louis-rivals-size-soros-backed-rally4refugees-dc/

Try to beat that image...say it isn't real...let me know how well that works out for ya.  Especially want to see what happens if in the face of reality that indicates Clinton is headed for an epic beat down results in a stolen election...that will be something to see I expect.

So go ahead progs, get your propaganda arm in the MFM to gin up more hate and lies and try to defend it, see how that works out for ya.  Keep blackballing those who dare speak the truth and ask legitimate questions, and by all means look the other way if something freakish and terminal happens to them.

People are tired of this crap.  People are tired of racist politicians from Obama and down and the media downplaying animal attacks on innocent people, so keep defending scum, keep lying about others and calling them the racists and ignore that vile image in the mirror you see.

Chickens coming how to roost and it ain't gonna be pretty scene.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.weaselzippers.us/293404-hillarys-coughing-has-returned-massive-fit-causes-her-to-stop-several-times/

Yeah, I know...I was thinking it too...

Please, oh please...hit the floor!!!

Disappointment sucks!   ::cussing::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Yeah, it's just not going away...nor should it.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/10-prominent-doctors-question-hillarys-health/

And yeah...

https://youtu.be/dDYi6u58O7o

...it has to be hard puking up lies and bullshyt 24/7...it takes its toll, even on the subconscious level of a demonrat...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:16:21 AM by Libertas »