Author Topic: The Very Pinnacle Of Schadenfreude Unleashed Via DumbassCare  (Read 37309 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: The Very Pinnacle Of Schadenfreude Unleashed Via DumbassCare
« Reply #400 on: April 13, 2016, 10:36:44 AM »
Everything is proceeding as planned...

http://iotwreport.com/8-of-the-11-remaining-obamacare-co-ops-set-to-fail-this-year/

...and you know what is coming...

The whole thing was designed to be impossible, to prep the battlespace for the "we tried the compromise approach, the evidence is clear that only single payer state-run healthcare can work" argument.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #401 on: April 13, 2016, 11:14:15 AM »

http://iotwreport.com/8-of-the-11-remaining-obamacare-co-ops-set-to-fail-this-year/

The whole thing was designed to be impossible, to prep the battlespace for the "we tried the compromise approach, the evidence is clear that only single payer state-run healthcare can work" argument.

Bingo!

Except the elite exempt themselves as usual and go to the Mayo Clinic while the 99% slowly, painfully die of neglect in a DMV-like waiting room...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #402 on: April 13, 2016, 07:53:59 PM »

One of the commenters mentions "Co-op-care"

I can just see it - a huge room filled with miserable people. An orderly comes in and shouts, "OK - lacerations, contusions and gunshots - come with me!"
Another orderly breezes through, "Heart attacks, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn this way!" "Come on, step lively!" A third saunters in and commands, "Alright, any of you that has a fetus she wants to keep form a line over there!"

Here's to your health...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #403 on: April 13, 2016, 08:56:49 PM »
Euthanasia line would move briskly I bet.

Cue Monty Python line "I'm feeling much better!"

Thump!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2016, 07:00:14 AM »
Imagine the most incompetent people in America being in charge.  Think VA for all.  That's what's so scary about the whole thing.  Most countries have some sort of functioning health care system.  Then again, most other countries don't pass out their health care jobs on race quotas, union membership, and are burdened with civil service rules, either.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #405 on: April 14, 2016, 07:36:56 AM »
It's that liberal guilt passed along generations of progressive mind-rot...the yankee-imperialist-capitalist-racist dog must atone by any and all means for their past sins against the black, the brown, the red, the yellow and the deviant and the criminal and the...

I think I just vomited a bit in my throat...man, do all these ProgTards need to go away in the worst way!

Oh well, tick/tock...not many tick's or tock's left...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #406 on: May 10, 2016, 07:23:15 AM »
Heh, more big buckets overflowing with ObamaCare Schadenfeude!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-09/obamacare-update-insurance-premiums-set-explode-higher-2017

Not surprising the bigger hikes in Oregon, DemoTards there deserve it!  How's that Obama-Pelosi-Reid Affordable Care Act working out for ya?!

::mooning::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #407 on: May 10, 2016, 09:23:47 AM »
My health insurance premiums drop from $1,350 per month to zero, in 19 days.

Not that I'm counting or anything.  :supercool:

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #408 on: June 30, 2016, 11:39:01 AM »
Jeebus...

Idiots are suing Feds for subsidies!

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2016/06/30/Obamacare-Insurers-Are-Looking-Taxpayer-Bailout

Did we not say healthcare was going to get super-expensive once it was touted as "free"?

And these proglodyte buttmonkeys dare say these insurers should make a profit?!?!?!

::doublebird::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #409 on: August 17, 2016, 07:39:40 AM »
The planned ObamaCare death-spiral is accelerating, soon the land will be awash will lamentations and cries for the ultimate gift of caring - government being the single payer and sole arbiter of healthcare in America.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/aetna-decision-exposes-weaknesses-in-obamas-health-care-law/2016/08/16/3bed308e-63d1-11e6-8b27-bb8ba39497a2_story.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #410 on: August 22, 2016, 12:05:15 PM »
One opinion circulating out there...one that I hope is true...but...

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-19/obamacare-s-public-option-is-no-longer-defensible

...common sense, reality, reason...usually have jack-shyt to do with government policy or the desire to issue edicts to fix real and more often the case imaginary problems.

BOHICA, we'll be FUBAR'd...as long as idiots rule and cowards appease.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #411 on: August 22, 2016, 12:47:58 PM »
Even if obamacare destructs under its own weight, remember where they really want to be....single payer. When you read the comments from the various sites about insurance premiums, a huge volume are complaints of "excessive profits" and insurance is a right.

Welcome to single payer.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #412 on: August 23, 2016, 07:17:01 AM »
Even if obamacare destructs under its own weight, remember where they really want to be....single payer. When you read the comments from the various sites about insurance premiums, a huge volume are complaints of "excessive profits" and insurance is a right.

Welcome to single payer.

But the article addressed that bogus argument...the counter to that would be, "No government doesn't have a profit motive, it has a control motive and a history of stupendous waste, fraud and abuse...so costs are NOT going to be controlled any better by them, they will get exponentially worse!" but again, that wind tunnel between most sheeple's ears won't ever understand that simple inescapable truth until they are directly harmed...if then...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #413 on: August 23, 2016, 10:14:37 AM »

Welcome to single payer.

But the article addressed that bogus argument...the counter to that would be, "No government doesn't have a profit motive, it has a control motive and a history of stupendous waste, fraud and abuse...so costs are NOT going to be controlled any better by them, they will get exponentially worse!" but again, that wind tunnel between most sheeple's ears won't ever understand that simple inescapable truth until they are directly harmed...if then...

Yea, it addresses the bogus argument but it really doesn't matter. These idiots don't care. So much of the population has been conditioned today, profit is bad, big business is bad and your savior is your gov't. Who is going to stop single payer? the republicans? Progs can taste the end game called single payer.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #414 on: August 23, 2016, 11:24:52 AM »

Welcome to single payer.

Yea, it addresses the bogus argument but it really doesn't matter. These idiots don't care. So much of the population has been conditioned today, profit is bad, big business is bad and your savior is your gov't. Who is going to stop single payer? the republicans? Progs can taste the end game called single payer.

Sure.  And I can taste the coming Reckoning...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #415 on: August 30, 2016, 12:21:20 PM »
6 years in...11% still uninsured...and costs are soaring...

Yet, no failure will be reported by the MFM, no guilt accepted by the DemoNazi Party, no repeal by the Pubbie Do-Nothing Congress...

Everything is effing awesome, yes?

::unknowncomic::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #416 on: August 30, 2016, 04:06:10 PM »
Most of you know I fish and my brother and I have been buying boats together for 30 years. We buy nice boats. 70K bass boats. Every 3 years.....Probably not this year. My brother, like me, is self employed. Fortunately, I'm covered by my wife's company insurance but he has to go out into "the marketplace" and his premium is around 950.00 monthly, except the fact he will receive a 62% price increase this year. That's 1550.00 monthly for a policy which carries a 12000.00 deductible. Now, he makes good money, mid 6 figures but with no end in sight to the increases it doesn't make sense to drop 30 K on a boat. Not to mention what my costs will be when my wife quits work, which she would like to do but we literally need the insurance.

I don't think the American people understand the economic ramifications to run away insurance costs. I know people don't understand what is happening to cause these dramatic increases. The fact you can plan, save, scrap, work like dogs to get to retirement, only to be faced with the prospect that insurance will keep you working well past what you want.

I'm disgusted. It's hard to fathom a 3k insurance bill each month.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #417 on: August 30, 2016, 04:17:45 PM »
Dumbasscare is teetering on a critical failure. It truly does suck for anyone unfortunate enough to be affected by it (which is most of us). It could very will fail this fall. But then what?

If Hellery wins she'll pump more and more money into the corpse. What will Trump do?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #418 on: August 30, 2016, 05:44:22 PM »
I realize we will have some sort of socialized healthcare. Under Hillary, not only will it continue to go up but she will double down and raise the cap gains tax and all the brackets. The economy will screech to a halt.....worse than it is now.

I've read Trumps plan. It's better, for socialized medicine. If my wife does quit, we will opt for one of the non insurance "Christian" plans, which are out there. Actually, if you are relatively healthy, they are not bad. The gov't hates them because healthy people are opting there and all it leaves are the sick, atheists, liberals, devil worshippers, etc in socialized medicine.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #419 on: August 30, 2016, 10:18:19 PM »
None of this represents a failure of ObamaCare.  This, every bit of it, is doing exactly as intended.  They want the costs to become so outrageous that people furiously demand the government step in and "fix" it.  And we damn well know how they will do that.  It's been the plan all along.  It's the Hegelian dialectic: thesis, antithesis, synthesis -- problem, reaction, solution.

It was obvious before they passed the bill during the middle of the night.  It was obvious during the arguments leading up to it.  The liberals and the media (but I repeat myself) dismissed those predictions as ridiculous conspiracy theories.  Then when it turns out just as predicted, they adopt an entirely different tone of "well of course costs soared, and that proves why we should have gone to single payer from the beginning."

Liberals always go from "Nuh uh!" in the beginning, to "Well duh!" after it's a done deal, without the slightest bit of cognitive dissonance, and they are never called on it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:26:04 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly