Author Topic: Climate Fraud Pimps are Seeking Victim Status  (Read 880 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Climate Fraud Pimps are Seeking Victim Status
« on: October 30, 2014, 11:32:12 AM »
http://weaselzippers.us/204018-climate-scientists-suffering-from-pre-traumatic-stress-disorder-because-no-one-takes-their-predictions-seriously/

I take this as a good sign...if they are starting to suffer, and if in fact it is true (I am having a hard time buying this one) that funding is getting hard to get (and if it is it is more likely due to the enlarged pool of rent-seeking whores chasing after it, not a significant drop in idiots doling it out!) then perhaps it indicates we need to push even harder now...maybe they'll just seize up and croak!

::whoohoo::

So please, have a heart for humanity, people trying to make a living and feed their families...do it for the kids...get right out there right now and laugh at a Climate Hoaxer, point at them and ridicule them, get your friends and family involved, kids will love it!

::evil::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Climate Fraud Pimps are Seeking Victim Status
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 11:36:33 AM »
Pre?!  What is that like?  Gimme dats tax money or I'll have a nervous breakdown?

Puleeze.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Climate Fraud Pimps are Seeking Victim Status
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 03:09:27 PM »
Pre?!  What is that like?  Gimme dats tax money or I'll have a nervous breakdown?

We can only hope. ::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson