Author Topic: Illegal immigration: 'humanitarian crisis' on border  (Read 14752 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Illegal immigration: 'humanitarian crisis' on border
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2014, 09:49:00 AM »
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/08/01/immigrant-detention-center-has-hair-salon-for-women/

http://www.krgv.com/news/immigrants-to-be-housed-in-suites-near-san-antonio/

Wow, these Texas accomodations are nicer than anything Liberty-centric people can look forward to once the progressives start stuffing FEMA camps, eh?

They're not going to stay nice for long; some of these people do not know how to properly use bathroom facilities.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2014, 01:38:16 PM »
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/08/01/paul-ryans-buddy-luis-gutierrez-on-the-gop-it-is-almost-as-if-they-despise-all-of-our-children/

“He’s as close as the Latino community has to a Martin Luther King figure,” says Frank Sharry, founder of the pro-immigrant group America’s Voice. Yet Gutierrez’s tactics are controversial. While many admire his tenacity and credit him with keeping immigration reform alive, others, including members of the Obama administration, believe his confrontational style can be counterproductive. He sees things more simply. “I have only one loyalty,” he says, “and that’s to the immigrant community.”

So says the duly elected US Congressweasel.  ASShole!  They're not immigrants, they're criminals.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2014, 02:42:54 PM »
“I have only one loyalty,” he says, “and that’s to the ( illegal) immigrant community.”
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2014, 04:30:59 PM »
“I have only one loyalty,” he says, “and that’s to the ( illegal) immigrant community.”

Well they are his voters......................

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2014, 06:47:52 AM »
Translation - "I am a traitor and I support those law-breakers than support my treason, so what the f**k are you gonna do about it anyway, huh?!"

Answer pending...but when it arrives it will arrive at 3000fps.  Have a nice day.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2014, 06:53:33 AM »
Criminal illegals...released in America, not Mexico!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/384774/border-agent-morale-all-time-low-right-now-andrew-johnson#!

No end to the treason...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2014, 07:09:23 AM »
As far as I know the Gutless Old Party (AKA the Stupid Party) still has no clue how to leverage public angst against Dem's, who if they want to choke and die on this issue should be made to do so...without anyone else providing cover for their demonic asses!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-07/70-americans-believe-illegal-immigrants-threaten-way-life

Ask these same morons what they think the GOP will do and I bet the same 70% say "f**k it all up!".

Nice graphic though...we know where to concentrate artillery coordinates, well the Fedcoats knew all along, now we do...

Nice murder rates to...

Oh hey?  Y'all hear Rush yesterday?  He went on about how Dem's spouting off saying "These are our kids" yadda yadda yadda...

Rush questioned why we are robbing other nations future, correctly, but my thought was different, I took the Dem's word for it, I mean aren't they always the ones running down there to bang (often under-age) girls?  I doubt these fools are vulcanizing their tools, so they literally may mean "these are their kids"!  In which case I say that is their problem, not the nations problem, take care of you own kids!  As usual much pain anguish and expense involved to clean up demonrat messes!  No personal responsibility at all...ZERO!  So, ZERO compassion for you, pack it up your ass, losers!!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 07:14:28 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2014, 12:48:35 PM »
I doubt these fools are vulcanizing their tools, so they literally may mean "these are their kids"!  In which case I say that is their problem, not the nations problem, take care of you own kids!

Well, there is that, but let me translate Biden's "these are our kids" for you.  What he means is "these are YOUR kids", iow since they're here now, YOU will pay for them.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2014, 02:35:00 PM »
IOW, White Man's Burden.

Let's go ahead and go the full 9 yards with political incorrectness:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 02:39:38 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2014, 03:34:02 PM »
Seen here http://happyacres.tumblr.com/page/2

“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is starting to look pretty good.”

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2014, 06:33:44 PM »

“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is starting to look pretty good.”

Depends on who they give the swords to.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2014, 11:48:52 PM »

Depends on who they give the swords to.

Weisshaupt, anybody who believes the handing out of swords is a good thing, is the right who, I'd say:

Lady of the Lake is the titular name of the ruler of Avalon in the Arthurian legend. She plays a pivotal role in many stories, including giving King Arthur his sword Excalibur, enchanting Merlin, and raising Lancelot after the death of his father.

Yeah, it's Wiki.  So sue me.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2014, 08:17:37 AM »

Weisshaupt, anybody who believes the handing out of swords is a good thing, is the right who, I'd say:

Lady of the Lake is the titular name of the ruler of Avalon in the Arthurian legend. She plays a pivotal role in many stories, including giving King Arthur his sword Excalibur, enchanting Merlin, and raising Lancelot after the death of his father.

Yeah, it's Wiki.  So sue me.

Yeah,  when you find a magical angel with perfect character judgement to hand out swords, let me know. Otherwise I can  guarantee they will be handed to the wrong people. In fact I would argue that in most cases the right people will morph into the wrong people over time as power corrupts them.  No one can wield the ring, not even an  Elf Queen.

I agree with the sentiment that randomly distributing swords might yield us better results than the corrupt  system we currently have.. but that is more a criticism  of our system than a recommendation for divinely inspired sword distribution.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2014, 07:42:47 AM »
OK Pan, if they are our kids, then we can do whatever we want with them, right?  Like send them back to their parents...and if their parents are here, deport them and have the kids follow...

Or just make slaves out of 'em like the progs & cronies have planned, wtf could go wrong, eh?

::facepalm::

And I don't care if some watery tart is handing out swords or not...this BS has to stop, and if it means stopping the damned black hearts keeping progs upright then so be it!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2014, 11:18:24 AM »
Here we go...

http://nypost.com/2014/08/13/new-york-judges-to-start-hearing-child-immigrant-cases/

So, what are law-abiding fools to do now?   ::whatgives::

Tell the law to go screw itself and burn the courthouse down?  I mean law-abiding people are being taken for chumps and their tax dollars are going to be illegally diverted to supporting judicial-activist-declared newly legal citizens...we take it up the ass or fight back and destroy the support structures ruining this nation...

What other option is left to us???   ::whatgives::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2014, 11:46:18 AM »
Why do they get hearings?  They know they're illegal, the judges know they're illegal, what's to hear?  Just deport their asses, no hearing necessary.

Can't stand it.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2014, 12:48:17 PM »
Well....... Lamar! Alexander won his re election bid in Tennessee......and a scant 4 days later he changes his stance and now embraces amnesty. We have a bunch of toothless morons down here, hanging on every Lamar! lie. So many of us get our "I told u so" moment.....Big deal. The damage is done.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »
Well....... Lamar! Alexander won his re election bid in Tennessee......and a scant 4 days later he changes his stance and now embraces amnesty. We have a bunch of toothless morons down here, hanging on every Lamar! lie. So many of us get our "I told u so" moment.....Big deal. The damage is done.

::facepalm::      ::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2014, 07:13:09 AM »
People that despicable should be chased by an angry mob and deserve what they get...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2014, 10:12:43 AM »
Checkit:

Another sleight-of-hand "rule" change.

Under the DHS’s new policy, DHS officials told the immigration court that “the respondent established that she suffered past harm rising to the level of persecution and that the persecution was on account of a particular social group comprised of ‘married women in Guatemala who are unable to leave their relationships,’” according to the appeals board.

The immigration courts are part of the Department of Justice, not the judiciary.

Get that?  Married Guatemalan women with the qualifier "unable to leave their relationships" are now a "social group" deserving of speshul treatment.  Here, on our dime.

SMH.

H/T Drudge