Author Topic: Implosion of the Hildabeast v3.0..or is it 4.0?  (Read 33828 times)

Offline robins111

Re: Implosion of the Hildabeast v3.0..or is it 4.0?
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2015, 03:21:51 PM »
As if electing Justin Bieber Trudeau would be much of an improvement.   ::stirpot::

Can't argue with that...  ::puke::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2015, 11:56:02 AM »
"Clinton Cash" author Peter Schweizer has arranged full-time security for himself.

Seems a very prudent move...doesn't want to get Vince Foster'd!

I hope they are well-armed and very skilled.   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2015, 11:25:01 AM »
Until the Clinton's came along, nobody employed the politics of personal destruction on such a scale...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/223198-report-clinton-team-tried-to-strong-arm-charity-watchdog/

...so, strong-arming a charity watchdog?  Not much of a stretch there, eh?

Who you going to believe, the charity watchdog or an adjudicated liar?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2015, 10:01:23 PM »
http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hillary-forgets-shes-new-hampshire-here-washington_953146.html

Sadly, in Idiocratic America a brain damaged prog could still get a free pass.

::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2015, 07:25:41 AM »
WJC, LLC - The Clinton Pass Thru Company used to hide the vast Clinton wealth is Okie Dokie per Fed's, but anybody else running money through a shell company is automatically deemed a scumbag tax-dodging criminal POS?  Have I got that right?

Once again, everybody but progs get beaten up...

There really is two America's...one for the In's (Progs, stooges for Progs) and the Out's (everybody else).

In related news...while SecState, the nations who had previously given big donations to the Clinton Foundation (like Saudi Arabia) miraculously had $165B in arms sales approved to them during her stint as SecState.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-26/hillary-clintons-state-department-approved-165-billion-arms-deals-clinton-foundation

Of course this too is all just a mere coincidence and in no way indicated a quid pro quo arrangement.

Clearly.

/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:33:22 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2015, 07:36:33 AM »
Clearly.

The Feds will raid your bank accounts if you make deposits in amounts so as to fly under their radar.  It's called "structuring" and is also illegal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2015, 11:25:13 AM »
This just gets more and more hilarious...

Clinton stash involved in FIFA corruption!

Crap tends to clump together...shocking this is not.  Pay to play or go away!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2015, 11:36:35 AM »
  People will die before the Clintons get what they have coming.  If Bill is doing all this now imagine if she becomes POTUS??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2015, 07:44:16 AM »
Jeez...the Hildabeast had even more e-mail accounts!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/227925-hillary-blackberry/

Just think if we had a truly independent, functioning and ethical press corpse?

PS-Please, don't forget to note this hilarious Hillary addition in the Funny Thing thread!

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=5832.new#new

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2015, 11:34:23 AM »
Here we go...

Among those in possession of the private address: Democratic pollster Mark Penn, Washington spinmeister Lanny Davis, wealthy socialite Lynn Forester De Rothschild, Tony Blair’s wife Cherie, former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, retired General Wes Clark, White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel (though he, along with White House adviser David Axelrod, had to ask permission). Also trading emails with Clinton: Ambassador Scott Gration (later ousted from his post by Clinton’s team), Clinton childhood friend Voda Ebeling, Bill Clinton college roommate and newspaper publisher Brian Greenspun, education activist and philanthropist political donor Jill Iscol and former Hillary Clinton Senate chief of staff Tamera Luzzatto.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/state-dept-releases-new-tranche-of-hillary-clintons-emails-119624.html#ixzz3eerx0fWv

Other links -

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/420573/hillarys-private-e-mail-server-whitehouse-knew-since-2009

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2567391

All these assholes listed who were serving in government, especially Emanuel and Axelrod should be prosecuted and given a stiffer sentence than what poor Scooter Libby got!!!

::cussing::  scum!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2015, 03:52:44 PM »
   The same cast that has been behind every other Clinton move over the years. Look at them you have the offensive team and the defensive team right there and you know it is all coordinated between them all.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2015, 07:43:49 AM »
And the speculation that Huma is at the center of Emailgate is beginning to coelesce...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/28/the-missing-hillary-emails-no-one-can-explain.html

I guess we'll see what the next Friday document dump reveals...if anything...

The entire system is so corrupt and if this example does not illustrate that for people, then some people are just too stupid to live...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2015, 06:27:36 AM »
Cankles must have released this...to bolster up the wymenz vote, eh?

::laughonfloor::

“He has a blonde, busty mistress, and she’s been code named Energizer by agents. This is unofficially, but that is what they call her…She comes in to the Chappaqua [New York] home whenever Hillary leaves,” Kessler told Talk Radio 1210 WPHT. “The details coordinate to make sure they don’t cross paths. She, unlike Hillary, is very nice to the agents. She’ll bring cookies.”+

Kessler alleges that the marriage between Bill Clinton and Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton is a “scam.”

“[Hillary is] so abusive to agents, that being assigned to her detail is considered a form of punishment.”
Share:
“Agents say that it’s a business relationship,” he told the talk radio station. “It’s not a marriage at all.”

“It’s a total fake, like everything else about Hillary,” Kessler added. “It’s just a big show and a scam.”

Kessler also alleged that Hillary Clinton treats the agents that protect her with “contempt.”

“In fact, she’s so abusive to agents, that being assigned to her detail is considered a form of punishment,” he told the talk radio station.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/29/new-book-claims-bill-clinton-has-blonde-busty-mistress-code-named-energizer-thats-not-all/

Nothing shocking or new...

Just more illustration of how power-mad these two nutjobs are that they'll tolerate just about anything to get what they want.

Talk about the wrong people to ever trust with an iota of power!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2015, 07:04:09 PM »
Not surprised Hillary is abusive. We've heard that shrill voice when she gets riled up. ::beavisbutthead::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2015, 08:51:54 PM »
The face, the sound...

Talk about taking the starch out of any rope and sending you running...

You can almost feel sorry for poor Bill.

Almost...

::smallestviolin::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2015, 11:43:25 AM »
The Clintoonery continues...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/230956-hillary-caught-in-more-whoppers-now-claims-received-no-info-marked-classified-private-server-was-not-bills-server-as-she-claimed/

So her excuse for her felonious action is that she was too stupid to understand what classified info was. Perfect material for President!

It depends on what the meaning of ‘is’ is…

::laughonfloor::

She also hired a Denver IT company to help maintain the server in 2013 which company also didn’t have security clearance.

And next you'll tell me they're Chinese. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2015, 07:21:50 AM »
The theater of the absurd continues...

http://www.dethguild.com/why-vote-let-it-burn/

We're supposed to take a Clinton's word...aides are ignoring the judge...Fedcoats haven't raided her personal/business property or those of the aides...

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this all gets flushed down the memory hole...

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2015, 08:28:42 AM »
This is coming out now, many months before the primaries, to blow over and be forgotten.
How much do you hear about Bengazi these days?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2015, 02:10:15 PM »
The Republican party has become a big fat weed growing in Liberty’s pepper pot. It’s sucking all the nutrients from the soil, hogging the sunlight and using all it’s might – in willful collusion with the Media and Democrats – to crush anything that might upset the status quo – and consequently our slide into tyranny.

The arrival of some demagogue to commence the culling was inevitable. On cue, along rode Trump. He’s practically the 4th rider of the apocalypse in the eyes of the gentry. Brash, loud, outspoken – a natural rabble-rouser and born counter-puncher - with fame and money enough to go completely rogue. He looked at the bloody gash the RePubliCAN’T leadership nurtured, marched right out into the middle of the festering, gaping tear, and planted his flag like a Spanish Conquistador.

The entire establishment, from their owners in the Chamber of Commerce to their paid goons like Ed Driscoll recoiled in horror as their entire game of “divide-the-conservative-base-like-an-onion” blew up on their faces. They gathered their finest actors and immediately attempted their OTHER favorite game:

“Outrage Theater.”

It failed – dramatically so. Nothing the Republican gentry throws sticks, because we’ve been taught to hate them, (though years of abuse and neglect), and we’ve been taught to distrust the media too. All people like Allahpundit, Megyn Kelly and Erik Erikson have done is add themselves to a list of people we routinely ignore and write off. I for one don’t care if Trump’s a serial waffler – or what he says when slapping down mouthy media-jack-boots. One does not expect their wrecking-ball to be nuanced or subtle. Blunt-force trauma to be expected – and even encouraged.

I love that TheDONALD(TM) is obliterating, enraging and humiliating the people who promised so much and delivered so little. He’s tearing the fracture in the Republican party wide open – probably irreparably. I can’t summon the will to care overmuch. The RNC very well might die from this wound – it’s deep, long and septic. I am completely resolved to this outcome – because the Republicans are choking off the sunlight and fertilizer – they are taking up space and preventing some folks TRULY interested in liberty from growing.

::clapping::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2015, 06:53:12 AM »
More shouts of "the Emperess has no clothes!"...

OK, aside from being...a totally gross vision in this case...  ::puke::

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article30714762.html

...the point being..."so what difference does it make?", if anybody but a prog the prison term would already be underway at this point...