Author Topic: "Infidel" apparel  (Read 5191 times)

Offline 21stCenturyThinker

• Newb
  • Renaissance Man- Don't Fear the Rebirth
Re: "Infidel" apparel
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »
I'm with you there, brother. Islam is a culture of hate. Are there nice, friendly Arabs / Moslems? Of course there are. But there were nice friendly Nazis too. In the end you are known by your actions. You can't belong to a hate filled jihadist culture and then claim that you're not like the rest of them. I know this goes back a ways, but remember when Cat Stevens said that Salman Rushdie deserved to die because he defamed the prophet? Kind of makes you think doesn't it? They'd kill us infidels in a moment if they had the chance. Even the ones who like you today would slaughter you tomorrow on a word from their leaders.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 02:51:07 PM »
Agreed.  Look how the Taliban treated thier "own" people when they were in power!  And look at the other Islamic nations and the punishments they hand out and the Sharia crap they allow their patrician society to commit against women and children.  It is nothing short of barbaric.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline 21stCenturyThinker

• Newb
  • Renaissance Man- Don't Fear the Rebirth
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 03:00:27 PM »
Sorry, my point about Cat Stevens might have been lost in the mysts of time. He was a happy songwriting hippie who converted to Islam. When Salman Rushdie wrote his book and was condemned to die by the ayatollahs, Cat Stevens was interviewed and asked whether Salman Rushdie deserved to die.

Here's my point: Cat Stevens couldn't say NO. His Moslem religion REQUIRED him to agree with a death sentence that was passed for free speech.

Is that a religion?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 04:13:20 PM »
OK....I'm buying a few tee's and a hat.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 07:50:39 PM »
Sorry, my point about Cat Stevens might have been lost in the mysts of time. He was a happy songwriting hippie who converted to Islam. When Salman Rushdie wrote his book and was condemned to die by the ayatollahs, Cat Stevens was interviewed and asked whether Salman Rushdie deserved to die.

Here's my point: Cat Stevens couldn't say NO. His Moslem religion REQUIRED him to agree with a death sentence that was passed for free speech.

Is that a religion?

No.  It's a total-life, political system with a "religious" component, which is why I believe it warrants no 1st Amendment protections in this country.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 10:05:39 PM »
Cat Stevens couldn't say NO. His Moslem religion REQUIRED him to agree with a death sentence that was passed for free speech.

Is that a religion?

Now I've been smiling lately,
thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be,
something good has begun

Oh peace train sounding louder
Glide on the peace train
Come on now peace train
Yes, peace train holy roller...

Yeah, eat me, peace train.

Suck it, yusuf islam. Hope they stone your ass someday.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 06:54:30 AM »

Is that a religion?

No, it is a cult.

Remember Cassius Clay?  Yeah, it was really the hip thing to do back in the day to be cool, convert to Islam and get a cool new Jihadi name, and it got you to the front of the conscientious objector line at the local draft board...

::)

I do not nor will I ever consider Islam a religion, it is a cult meant to perpetuate a barbaric, deviant and sadistic lifestyle.  No matter how much anyone tries to soften it or pretty it up, it's essence is still demonic.

::oldman::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 11:07:26 AM »
Ok, bought a couple of shirts and a sticker for the truck. I am a proud infidel. I certainly hope this apparel causes discussion and questions......I'll be happy to respond.

I asked a couple of soldiers just back from overseas about their experiences with Muslims in general. I can't find many who put any trust in them. Never turned their backs on a mussie, always aware of their actions. Kinda like it was just orders, so they had to work with them, but no one trusts their intentions.

I stand by my stance the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.