Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59017 times)

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Re: Ferguson, MO Riots Following Police Shooting
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2014, 06:15:13 PM »
I tracked down this link to your post Ben, maybe it'll work better...

Try THIS

It's hard to digest stuff like this. There is SO MUCH false news on the Internet. It's becoming impossible to know what to believe.

That's it, thanks IDP.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2014, 06:37:40 PM »

Try THIS

It's hard to digest stuff like this. There is SO MUCH false news on the Internet. It's becoming impossible to know what to believe.

I'll have to wait until I get home to digest it. Can't get vids at work. ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2014, 08:59:46 PM »

Try THIS

I'll have to wait until I get home to digest it. Can't get vids at work. ::pullhair::

Why worry just get yourself a bag of popcorn and sit back and see what it is when the smoke clears.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2014, 01:58:56 PM »
The video at this link is a good one that sums up a whole lot of what we're looking at regarding race, accounting for individuals in a land of disparate groups, and the emerging police state. It's not about the "young Black man" in the title as much as it is about decency being overrun by evil, and a behemoth state military getting ready to put the hammer down.

I have to say, watching this short video that is just clips of Ferguson cobbled together without narration, steals a bit of my hope.

http://threepercenternation.com/2014/08/video-what-this-young-black-man-did-while-the-looting-in-ferguson-is-unbelievable/
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2014, 03:36:35 PM »
What you're seeing here is an artificial construct (the "United" States of America) beginning to come apart at just one of its many, many fault lines. It's all downhill from here, too.

I think we should all come to grips with the fact that trying to preserve or "take back" the America we used to know is just wasted effort. It is wasted mental, emotional, and physical energy. Put that same energy into preparing for the new reality of a balkanized America.  It will be painful, but ultimately balkanization weakens the central government and that is something that must happen.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2014, 08:10:21 PM »
The Purge....for real.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2014, 04:06:46 PM »
Tick/Tock
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2014, 07:12:56 AM »
Slackers want a bailout...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=11968.0

And that BS CNN ran with we knew right away was BS?

Yeah, well now they have to ackonowledge it is BS!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-news%e2%9e%99-cnn-experts-believe-ferguson-audio-they-aired-is-a-hoax-video/

Pretty much everything CNN airs is BS anyway...not many probably noticed a difference...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2014, 01:51:37 PM »
"Gentle giant" persona continues to unravel.   Michael Brown was facing second degree murder charges when he was killed by the police.   He was rumored to be a gang member as well. 

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/explosive-lawsuit-claims-michael-browns-juvenile-record-includes-charge-for-second-degree

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2014, 01:56:59 PM »
"Mah babee din do nuffin'".  Is that getting old?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2014, 02:07:32 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/quiktrip-has-no-plans-to-rebuild-in-ferguson-despite-threats/

Destroyed QuikTrip in Ferguson removed gas from its underground tanks. The company is getting ready to tear down and rebuild at another location.

UPDATE: A QuikTrip official told TGP the company has no plans on rebuilding in Ferguson and that the looted store was barely breaking even.

Not surprised.

Ferguson is going to dry up and mostly blow away.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2014, 03:32:42 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/quiktrip-has-no-plans-to-rebuild-in-ferguson-despite-threats/

Destroyed QuikTrip in Ferguson removed gas from its underground tanks. The company is getting ready to tear down and rebuild at another location.

UPDATE: A QuikTrip official told TGP the company has no plans on rebuilding in Ferguson and that the looted store was barely breaking even.

Not surprised.

Ferguson is going to dry up and mostly blow away.

Man made disasters!!  Food deserts?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2014, 03:43:56 PM »
Ferguson should consider itself lucky Quick-trip is even razing what is left.  Many operators would just shove the garbage inside,  board it up and walk away.   

The lot will likely be empty for decades.   The lot one of our families grocery stores once stood on is still vacant.  It's on the west side of Chicago,  fifty years after the riots that burned it down (at the time of that we were exiting the entire business, not just the ones that ended up in ghettos).    When my great aunt died a few years ago,  it was the first time in about 140 years that nobody in the family lived within the city limits.   We were there long before a Daley showed up. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2014, 11:32:22 AM »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2014, 05:29:44 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/breaking-mike-browns-instagram-account-found-my-hands-my-ammunition/

No wonder the cOmMunIty like him...he a authentic nigga!
Yes sir-ry, he had his priorities and going to trade school to set him on the path to knowledge wasn't part of it. I wonder if he was actually enrolled in anything other than a gang.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2014, 11:52:05 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/breaking-mike-browns-instagram-account-found-my-hands-my-ammunition/

No wonder the cOmMunIty like him...he a authentic nigga!
Yes sir-ry, he had his priorities and going to trade school to set him on the path to knowledge wasn't part of it. I wonder if he was actually enrolled in anything other than a gang.

Well,  sheeeeeeit!  He musta gotz sum training in da rappa stuff...he a No Limit Rappa!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/will-liberal-media-defend-mikebrown-s-abusive-treatment-of-women-too/+

Yeah, his Momma must be soooooooooooo proud a dat shyt!

::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Feral Ferguson's demand conviction of Officer Wilson or "it is going down"!
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2014, 11:53:35 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/ferguson-mob-threatens-stl-county-leaders-if-darren-wilson-get-off-yall-better-bring-every-army-yall-got-cause-its-going-down/

No reports of arrests...can you imagine that if a bunch of Whitey's demanded a black man be convicted "or else"...?

Yeah, whatever...I say let's see what this "going down" entails...the threat of voting in the dead corpse of Brown as a protest vote is hilarious!

If that's the best they got...

::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Feral Ferguson's demand conviction of Officer Wilson or "it is going down"!
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2014, 12:49:38 PM »
Ask and ye shall receive.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Feral Ferguson's demand conviction of Officer Wilson or "it is going down"!
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2014, 03:17:07 PM »
Ask and ye shall receive.

I wish. Neither side will do squat.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson