Author Topic: Gay Science  (Read 2892 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Gay Science
« on: October 09, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
This really is...too gay!

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-genetic-homosexuality-nature-nurture-20151007-story.html

What a waste of time and money!

Besides, I can probably beat that 70% barrier...all I have to do is look at someone and I can probably tell you if they're a fruit!!!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Gay Science
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 07:51:41 AM »
Besides, I can probably beat that 70% barrier...all I have to do is look at someone and I can probably tell you if they're a fruit!!!

Your gaydar has been calibrated. ::evil::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 08:15:39 AM »
There are many homosexuals and lesbians who have a "look" that goes way beyond their clothing, styling, or makeup. Especially lesbians. There are a percentage of them who have a "boxy" looking body. Very high waist, with female no contour. Short torso. Forward tilted hips. Flat rear-end. Low muscle tone. I think those particular lesbos might be genetic. And so homos too, have a distinctive "look" that you can just tell.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 04:37:16 PM »
I think the person you described just changed my oil at Valvoline.

At least she knows her way around an engine compartment...more than I can say about some dudes...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 07:25:54 AM »
There are many homosexuals and lesbians who have a "look" that goes way beyond their clothing, styling, or makeup. Especially lesbians. There are a percentage of them who have a "boxy" looking body. Very high waist, with female no contour. Short torso. Forward tilted hips. Flat rear-end. Low muscle tone. I think those particular lesbos might be genetic. And so homos too, have a distinctive "look" that you can just tell.

My wife watches a cooking show originally on Bravo.  I sat down and within 5 seconds I say, "Gay?"  She responded "yes."

You just know.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 12:47:30 PM »
Yep, gaydar.

We watch Jeopardy every night and I swear there's at least one homo guy every show.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 12:49:47 PM »
A lot of 'em loose too!   ::hysterical::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 01:00:22 PM »
It's the rare person who has the gay appearance and sends out a gay persona who is not, in fact, gay. And then there are some gays that you would never know unless you know...

My mother's good friend for 40 years is a homosexual man that she met when she returned to college in her 30s. He was a professor at the college she attended, and they struck up a friendship. You'd never know this guy was a homosexual by looking at him or talking to him. No overt effeminate appearance or mannerisms whatsoever.

Speaking of teh gayz, my homosexual cousin just got married last week. He told me point blank at my brother's wedding 5 years ago that he would NEVER get married, and that it wasn't even a topic for consideration, because homosexual men are so promiscuous. I guess legality and a culture shift were enough to change his mind 180º, because his opposition to homosexual marriage when we talked 5 years ago was very logical, articulate, principled, and concrete.

He told me to imagine men and women in a bar, where the women had the same drive and determination as the men to pursue sexual conquest. He said women are in general, the regulators of sex, and that promiscuity generally happens with their consent. But he said that homosexual men have no such regulator. All of them are men on the prowl for sex. For that reason, he staunchly opposed the concept of homosexual marriage for himself, declaring "never". Now, a few years later, he and his boyfriend have married in California.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 01:14:36 PM »
The switch hitters can throw you off...then again with them there is no wrong guess, eh?

My gay cousin I haven't seen in decades...not sure if she is still with the same gal or not...or married or whatever and I guess I am not interested enough to care to find out...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 11:12:42 AM »
IDP is definitely right, there is a certain physique that correlates almost 100% with lesbianism.  There is a lesbian couple who live a few houses up the street from me, and they have this look.  It's a very short and stocky physique, where the ratio of lower leg to upper leg seems somehow different, as though their lower legs (the tibia) are shorter relative to the femur than you see in most people.

The real question is, if a genetic basis for high probability of homosexuality is discovered, how will the liberals deal with people who want to abort babies for that reason?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2015, 11:34:27 AM »
IDP is definitely right, there is a certain physique that correlates almost 100% with lesbianism.  There is a lesbian couple who live a few houses up the street from me, and they have this look.  It's a very short and stocky physique, where the ratio of lower leg to upper leg seems somehow different, as though their lower legs (the tibia) are shorter relative to the femur than you see in most people.

The real question is, if a genetic basis for high probability of homosexuality is discovered, how will the liberals deal with people who want to abort babies for that reason?

(Seeing as how I crossed the line of tolerant speech many miles back up the trail)

I've wondered once or twice if their appearance and self-image didn't entice them to lesbianism (rather than the other way around)? I've seen women (girls) who didn't feeeeel that they were attractive enough to "get a man" and head in the other direction.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2015, 08:57:44 PM »
I've wondered once or twice if their appearance and self-image didn't entice them to lesbianism (rather than the other way around)? I've seen women (girls) who didn't feeeeel that they were attractive enough to "get a man" and head in the other direction.

I had a friend who had 2 sisters that were les. Neither were close to being cute, but what pissed him off was they could get way better looking girls than he could pick up.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2015, 09:56:10 PM »

In my experience the lez couples I have known have one butch (friendly and easy to get along with)  and one (usually pretty good looking)  feminine one ( who generally hates men and is standoff-ish)  But maybe that is a Boulder Colorado thing.. back when I was dumb and I lived there I knew quite a few lesbian couples and generally got on well with them. I didn't know a single Male couple, and the ones I did meet were usually just too commonly  vulgar - having to turn the conversation to their lifestyle every change they got.  I only had one conversation with my lesbian (butch) nextdoor neighbor about her orientation, and while we disagreed, it actually  remained quite  civil. Otherwise most of my conversations with them were about guitars, finishing basements and or other home improvement  and gardening.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2015, 12:55:17 AM »
A lot of 'em loose too!   ::hysterical::

Yeah, and some of the homo-slutpians also lose.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ