Author Topic: Wikileaks is releasing new batch of Clinton emails  (Read 10167 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Wikileaks is releasing new batch of Clinton emails
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 05:40:40 PM »
With all the WikiLeaks that keep pouring out, I ask:

Where are the repubs(senators and congressmen/congresswomen)? All I hear is deafening silence.

They're still in the fetal position in the corner.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 05:48:25 PM »

Where are the repubs(senators and congressmen/congresswomen)? All I hear is deafening silence.

That still won't stop angry mobs from hauling them off.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 07:30:51 AM »
The rank hypocrisy of the left, the naked elitist exploitation of useful idiots...this stuff may be too little too late to influence the walking-brain-dead, but they are pure confirmation of what we've always known!

Hillary Clinton is a supporter of the fossil fuel industry and a defender of fracking, and told a private meeting last year that extreme environmental activists need to “get a life,” according to new illegally obtained emails posted by WikiLeaks.
http://www.weaselzippers.us/301468-podesta-emails-hillary-to-environmentalists-over-fracking-get-a-life/

After MSNBC reporter Chris Hayes identified one of the two shooters in the (San Bernadino) attack as Syeed Farook, Podesta wrote, “Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.”
http://www.weaselzippers.us/301503-podesta-wished-san-bernardino-terrorist-was-named-chris-hayes-not-syeed-farook/

BITS!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 11:42:30 AM »
And uhhmm...

http://iotwreport.com/leaked-clinton-campaign-praised-george-w-bush-on-immigration/

...and we all know how bad the Progs hated W...but he did advance their agenda on a number of fronts...

::outrage::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2016, 04:35:24 PM »
And yet he never got credit from them....

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 06:55:49 AM »
Happy to be used...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 07:42:31 AM »
Midway through releasing a series of damaging disclosures about U.S. presidential contender Hillary Clinton, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says his hosts at the Ecuadorean Embassy in London abruptly cut him off from the internet. The news adds another layer of intrigue to an extraordinary campaign.

"We can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet access Saturday, 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of Clinton's Goldman Sachs (speeches)," the group said in a message posted to Twitter late Monday.

With both WikiLeaks and Ecuadorean officials refusing to say much more about the incident, outsiders were left to guess at what was happening behind closed doors at the embassy suite at No. 3 Hans Crescent, a stucco-fronted building which Assange has called home for more than four years. Had Ecuadorean diplomats lost patience with their famous Australian houseguest? Had they finally bowed to pressure from Washington to muzzle the outspoken ex-hacker following one revelation too many? Had there been some other kind of confrontation?

WikiLeaks said unspecified "contingency plans" were in place and its Twitter account was still active Tuesday. On Monday it released the latest tranche of emails from senior Clinton ally John Podesta, suggesting that, for now at least, the group's ability to publish has not been compromised. The disclosure was the 10th installation in a series of leaks which have captured the workings of Clinton's inner circle and included excerpts of her well-compensated speeches to investment bank Goldman Sachs.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6f997f97c5f140a29f385ea05f1b642c/wikileaks-assanges-internet-link-severed-state-actor

https://www.rt.com/news/363101-ecuador-assange-internet-wikileaks/

How bad do "they" want to shut him down/up?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 10:09:41 AM »
Assange might have to do like Snowden and go to Russia.  According to what I heard on Infowars yesterday, John Kerry is putting immense pressure on Ecuador, and in fact every country in Central and South America telling them if they don't in turn pressure Ecuador there will be serious consequences.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 11:49:21 AM »
It is no mistake that the pressure did not come until Clinton's hypocrisy regarding Wall Street elites came out...it is a long standing little hidden fact that the Clinton's are more tied to Wall Street than any other politicians in the past half decade running...it is the mothers milk of their existence (well, that and the money-laundering scheme they call a Foundation and the State ignores)...but exposing just how close those ties are is a no-no and the puupetmasters are demanding these disclosures stop...the spice must flow.

It's just disappointing in this case they didn't have a hothead that just chose to solve the problem directly and stifle Clinton...with her out of the way the disclosures would have no power.  As it is they are left shackled with a severely damaged, flawed, batshyt crazy, gimpy, barely sentient puppet with a vagina.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 08:28:50 PM »
John Kerry is putting immense pressure on Ecuador, and in fact every country in Central and South America telling them if they don't in turn pressure Ecuador there will be serious consequences.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Kerry drawing a line in the sand?

But then again, they are considered allies and have no balls.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 08:31:28 PM »
John Kerry is putting immense pressure on Ecuador, and in fact every country in Central and South America telling them if they don't in turn pressure Ecuador there will be serious consequences.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Kerry drawing a line in the sand?

But then again, they are considered allies and have no balls.

The only time he leaves a line in the sand is when he pisses himself after getting hosed in negotiations...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2016, 11:59:09 AM »

Precisely:

Via Instapundit --

Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida is warning his fellow Republicans not to talk about the Wikileaks dump of emails stolen from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair John Podesta, breaking with the example set by Donald Trump.

“I will not discuss any issue that has become public solely on the basis of Wikileaks,” said Rubio in a statement to NBC News. “As our intelligence agencies have said, these leaks are an effort by a foreign government to interfere with our electoral process and I will not indulge it.”

Sure, Marco, even though no one is sure a foreign government is involved here.

Here's the real reason;

... "I want to warn my fellow Republicans who may want to capitalize politically on these leaks," he said. "Today it is the Democrats. Tomorrow it could be us."

So, what's little Marco worried about coming out, hmmmm?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2016, 12:10:36 PM »
He's an idiot if he thinks that the Dems won't use any info against the Repubs because he chose the high road.  When will these progressive appeasers start fighting using the same tactics that are used against them?? 

Time for them all to die, maybe then we can get some liberty loving/Constitutional respecting representation that is willing to push the progs back to the dark ages.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2016, 12:30:52 PM »
I guess those pics with the stripper and dwarf are coming to light soon...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2016, 03:00:47 PM »
Here's the real reason;

... "I want to warn my fellow Republicans who may want to capitalize politically on these leaks," he said. "Today it is the Democrats. Tomorrow it could be us."

So, what's little Marco worried about coming out, hmmmm?

Dipsh*t. He hasn't learned Dems have no freaking rules?????

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2016, 04:20:15 PM »
This is why Donald Trump cleaned all their clocks in the primaries.  Trump fights back.  Trump doesn't adhere to some made up phony rules while letting the other side wage a gutter brawl.  People recognized this about him, and he was politically rewarded for it.

He doesn't have to be sophisticated or polished, he just has to be a fighter.  That by itself automatically put him head and shoulders above all these milquetoast cucks the GOP trots out every four years.  Even if he loses next month, he has already succeeded in exposing these dissembling, mealymouthed sh*theads who pretend to be on our side.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2016, 06:20:53 PM »
Ironic it's the Russians (if they are the culprits) that are laying bare just how corrupt American society really is and the Republicans that are the ones working to preserve the corruption.

Does Marco Rubio really think Republican voters are as stupid as Democrat voters, and will continue to elect openly corrupt people like Marco Rubio?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2016, 06:52:34 PM »
  I have a resident lib at work that started that Russian crap with the younger guys at work trying to point the finger away from the message. I happened to come in and heard some of them not liking the idea of a foreign government involved in our elections.

Fair enough I guess if you don't know any better so I asked the lib if what the Russians were pushing was a lie?? And if so tell me what the lie is, of course he had nothing and to make sure he didn't try this again I told him that it might do him a world of good to seek the truth if he dared and I told him that I was sure he would not do that because he liked living with his head up his ass.

At that point the kids realized what just happened and saw the difference in cheap talk and seeking truth.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2016, 07:17:22 PM »
And that my friends is the Sicilian pull-your-head-out-and-think-before-you-run-your-yap smackdown! 

::whoohoo::   ::cool::   ::thumbsup::

::clapping::