Author Topic: ‘Bird-Dogging’ — Democrats’ Effort to Incite Violence at Trump Rallies  (Read 862 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
O’Keefe Video (Project Veritas) Sting Exposes ...

The goal of “bird-dogging”: to create a sense of “anarchy” around Donald Trump that would undermine his political support. Often, the tactic uses the most vulnerable people — including the elderly and disabled — to maximize shock value.

O’Keefe’s extensive video investigation reveals that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) are involved in “bird-dogging” and other provocative tactics through a web of consultants led by Robert Creamer, a veteran Chicago activist and convicted felon who is thought to have planned Democrats’ political strategy during the push for Obamacare in 2009 and 2010.

Creamer is also the co-founder of Democracy Partners, a consulting group that, according to Project Veritas videos, apparently contracts directly with the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC, and that works with an array of super PACs and consultants to organize, film and publicize their provocations.

Apparently, very little in politics "just happens" these days.

Mark Levin had O'Keefe on the radio last night, too.

Read about the whole stinking thing, and see vids, at link.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Same assclowns dogging Walker, shocked I tell ya.  I tell people there are professional paid agitators employed by leftists to gin up crap and they look at me like I'm crazy...I return a look that says "you are a complete effing ignorant sob!"...this crap goes on all the damn time...everywhere!

There is no "spontaneous" eruption of snowflake angst...it's all BS, especially when it comes to politics...the only thing snowflakes get their grannypanties in a knot over is their monthly iPhone bill!  The closest thing to a snowflake revolution was aborted by the the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

And this Creamer is creaky creepy old bastard...time for him to take a dirt nap!  Goldammy criminal scum...Progs all make Nixon look like a righteous stand up guy!

Approved by the succubus herself.  Shocked?  No.  Angry that clueless pricks who dare call themselves American's don't do shat about it?  Hell yeah.

It's why I think Counter-bird-dogging and any other tactic legal or not should be used...time for people to realize that lawlessness should work both ways or not at all.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.