Author Topic: Obama countdown clock: Count down the time until its ex president barry  (Read 13935 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama countdown clock: Count down the time until its ex president barry
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 07:19:58 AM »
Yeah...odd...the link I had for one from 2009 isn't working now...

Well, anyway, glad this one works.

But...Dear Lord!...this is going to be the longest 1671.5 hours and counting...ever!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 12:31:40 PM »
Long...I tell ya!   ::outrage::

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-sets-new-record-for-regulations-527-pages-in-just-one-day/article/2607677

::gaah::

And as the self-described admirer of the spawn of Stasi scum - "probably... my closest international partner"-B Hussein O - one can expect more tyranny before the remaining 63 days and change expire!

::cussing::   ::asskicking::

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 03:12:57 PM »
Long...I tell ya!   ::outrage::

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-sets-new-record-for-regulations-527-pages-in-just-one-day/article/2607677

::gaah::

And as the self-described admirer of the spawn of Stasi scum - "probably... my closest international partner"-B Hussein O - one can expect more tyranny before the remaining 63 days and change expire!

::cussing::   ::asskicking::

All this regulating must give him a hard on or something.   

Sad that Republican years aren't that much better in the page count.  Its really insane they can come up with so much.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 04:19:56 PM »
J,M&J!!!   ::cussing::

Some people need to be buried in un-taxed Patriot Cement!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 07:13:40 AM »
I'll translate this for y'all...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/20/reporter_to_obama_will_you_be_like_bush_and_not_criticize_your_successor_obama_i_will_if_necessary.html

Reporter - Can you assure us you will behave yourself as an ex-President and refrain from injecting yourself into the new Administration's business?

Obama - I am a no-limit MFer, of course I am going to throw my sh*t at Trump and his people, what are you stupid?  What in my past indicates to you I have class or decency?  What a stupid question, obviously you are new to this gig.

Yeah, once a POSOTUS always a POSOTUS.

This is one of those things Trump is going to have to deal with, and I think the most effective methods will include ignoring him and making fun of him...and throwing in the obligatory "I won".

::mooning::

And...like that "oldest trick" thing (Devil convincing people he didn't exist)...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/308784-obama-extremely-proud-over-8-years-we-have-not-had-kinds-of-scandals-that-plagued-other-admins/

Yes, it's easy to avoid Administration-ending scandals when a) your Administration is a non-stop scandal of many scandals occurring simultaneously and consecutively, b) the Goebbels disciple's in the presscorpse give you a free pass on everything, c) the Pubbies in Congress fearing the presscorpse and the first black pres never launch one impeachment hearing let along a trial or conviction!

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:57:04 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 12:07:41 PM »
Soaring Consumer Confidence: Are Americans Happy It's Trump, or Just Happy It's Over?
Luke Kawa and Julie Verhage | November 23, 2016 — 12:12 PM EST

On the surface, the message from the University of Michigan's final reading of consumer sentiment for November is that President-elect Donald Trump will fix what ails the nation — fast.

The consumer expectations index of the survey rose by 8.4 points from October to 85.2 — a one-month gain last exceeded in the December 2011 — a testament to households' optimistic view on the outlook for the U.S. economy and their own pocketbooks.

And 'optimistic' might be an understatement. According to the latest report, in some cases, Americans are the most hopeful they have been in more than a decade. For the first time since 2006, 37 percent of households said they expect their personal finances to improve in 2017. Also hitting decade highs: real income expectations, as wage growth continues to gain strength in a broadening swath of the economy.

It’s not just on the personal finance front either. The index tracking households' expectations for changes in business conditions over the next year rebounded strongly after tumbling in October, with the share calling for an improvement in this area registering its biggest one-month gain last exceeded in 2008.

However, perhaps the most surprising element of the report is the extent to which it belies what was an incredible polarizing election that saw people vote uniformly on tickets so much so that there were no purple states, in some respects.

You might imagine that after the election, there'd be one camp thinking that America was about to be made great again, and another who thought the country was about to go to the dogs.

But the notion that tribal political dynamics are overwhelmingly influencing households' expectations — a message delivered very clearly in Gallup's survey —  is not something that's borne out by these data.

46 percent of respondents surveyed agreed the U.S. will have "continuous good times" over the next year, up a whopping 11 percentage points from October, while the share who expected "bad times" ahead fell by 7 percentage points to 37 percent.

During the preliminary survey for November, 14 percent of respondents expected their household finances to deteriorate over the next year. That share fell by 3 percentage points in this report, while the share of those who expected an improvement rose by two percentage points.

Asked about their views for unemployment over the next 12 months, 23 percent thought there'd be less than there is now (up three from the last month) and 26 percent thought there'd be more (down one from October).

This speaks to what Richard Curtin, director of the University of Michigan's survey, highlighted. Perhaps the increased optimism on the part of consumers doesn't necessarily speak to their confidence that the new regime will introduce sweeping change that buoys both their personal finances and Corporate America's business outlook, but rather, they're just happy the election is over.

The surge in consumer expectations "was perhaps exaggerated" by, among other things, "a widespread sense of relief that the election had finally ended," he writes.

Pablo de Fleurs ?
@PablodeFleurs 5m5 minutes ago

We're happy & hopeful again because @BarackObama's #Marxist, #Muslim, America last agenda is on its way out. #Yeah!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2016, 03:02:00 AM »
Not a surprise people are more hopeful.  We knew what we were getting with Hillary, 4 or 8 more years of economic depression.   We could still get that,  but there is a possibility that things could improve.   There is a lot of pent up demand for better economics.   If Trump can get the government out of the way,  things could be so much better.

As of now 56 days left.   It will be a great day when that clock gets down to zero.   Maybe it will be dawn in America once again.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2016, 06:38:42 PM »
We are officially on the last 50 days!   49hours, 4hours, 21 minutes. 

He will be gone NEXT month!   Isn't that great to finally hear?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2016, 07:29:07 PM »
It IS great. 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 07:23:44 AM »
It is taking too long though...it's like time is standing still...

All the midnight regs...I'm sure more BS is lined up to be signed, more pardons...

::outrage::

All that...and this...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/310848-epa-gender-is-male-female-a-blend-of-both-or-neither/

http://www.weaselzippers.us/310828-new-epa-rules-push-regulatory-costs-past-1-trillion-3080-per-person/

http://www.weaselzippers.us/311035-obama-regime-stiff-arms-lawmakers-questioning-secret-refugee-deal/

...and more to end soon...

...I would be in favor of open defiance of sh*t this soon to be unemployed prick does too...I know that is a lot to ask of bureaucrats...but if they show a spine now perhaps they too won't be out on their asses...for the rest of us in the civilian ranks...ignoring these a-holes and their dictates is easier...all we have to do is run out the clock...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:31:09 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2016, 12:25:26 PM »
Dear God I hate being right about this insufferable asshole!!!

In a speech at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida on Tuesday, President Obama focused on his eight-year effort to protect the homeland, fight terrorism, and strengthen U.S. allies. He said he wanted to "talk about the foundation that we will leave for the next administration."

On the way to Florida, Obama's spokesman Josh Earnest said told reporters, "This is a speech that President Obama was prepared to give before the election." But at times, it didn't sound like it.

At one point, Obama reminded the troops "that each of us has...the universal right to speak your minds and to protest against authority; to live in a society that's open and free; that can criticize our president without retribution."  Except when a tyrannical batshyt effing loon like you is in office, right?!  Up yours, dickbreath!

He also told the troops that the nation depends on them "to carry forward what is best in us, that commitment to a common creed, the confidence that right makes might, not the other way around."

Obama told the troops that just as he inherited the war on terror, "violent extremism" will be around for many yearsYeah, you made that a certainty, Hussein!  Prick!

"So rather than offer false promises that we can eliminate terrorism by dropping more bombs or deploying more and more troops or fencing ourselves off from the rest of the world, we have to take a long view of the terrorist threat. And we have to pursue a smart strategy that can be sustained. In the time remaining, let me just suggest what I think should guide this approach."  Yeah, appeasing, bribing and running guns to them and letting anybody walk into this nation has worked so well....NOT!  Shathead!

Obama made seven points:

-- While terrorists can kill innocent people, they are not an existential threat to the nationYes, they are an existential threat to any freedom loving liberty minded people...of which you are clearly not!  You are part of the existential threat, Islamowhore!
-- Put as few U.S. troops as possible in harm's way overseas;  Except if there is a clear opportunity to give the enemy-in-name-only a clear shot at killing them...especially SEALs and other Special Operators.  Demonic jackass!
-- Uphold American values and adhere to the rule of law while fighting terrorismOnly a complete dipshat like Obama thinks this BS is a winning idea...for pIsslamists!
-- Fight terrorists in a way that does not alienate local populations and create more terrorists;  If they are all terrorists or supporting terrorists...what is there to alienate if they are all dead, hmmm cockwrapper?!
-- Be transparent and accountable to allow for "a more informed public debate" and provide "a potential check on unfettered executive power."  Except when a little "d" douchebag like Obama is POTUS...because nothing illustrated better than YOU the lack of transparency and accountability of the kind that this asshole thinks he means when he says this shyt!
-- Use diplomacy;  As in give billions to batshyt cracy muzzie theocracy's like Iran and let them build as many nuclear weapons to obliterate Israel, America...all non-Jizzlamic people!  Up your goathole, Mohammad-blower!
-- Uphold the civil liberties that define us.  What?  Like the liberty to let the government spy on us at will, terrorize us with the IRS, FBI, EPA, Interior Dept and DOJ etc?!  FVCK YOU, tyrant!

On the topic of diplomacy, Obama warned: "Terrorists would love to see us walk away from the type of work that builds international coalitions and ends conflicts and stops the spread of deadly weapons. It would make life easier for them; it would be a tragic mistake for us." It sounded like a warning to Donald Trump.

Obama also warned against stigmatizing "good, patriotic Muslims." "If we act like this is a war between the United States and Islam, we're not just going to lose more Americans to terrorist attacks, but we'll also lose sight of the very principles we claim to defend."  Pure takkiya, any real liberty-loving person knows there is no such thing as a "good, patriotic Muslim"...Hassan was one of those...he killed and maimed at Ft Hood in the name of that child-raping genocidal maniac Obama calls a "prophet" and who he commanded people not to insult!  So up yours Obama, and the demonic Mohammad and every last psychotic that follows that evil scum!

At the end of his speech, in remarks clearly aimed at his successor, Obama said he wanted to remind troops "what it is that you're fighting for."

"The United States of America is not a country that imposes religious tests as a price for freedom. We're a country that was founded so that people could practice their faiths as they choose.  Not all faiths are equal...Islam is incompatible with liberty...it is not a legitimate faith...anybody who thinks so is a shythead!

"The United States of America is not a place where some citizens have to withstand greater scrutiny or carry a special ID card or prove that they're not an enemy from within. We're a country that has bled and struggled and sacrificed against that kind of discrimination and arbitrary rule here in our own country and around the world.

"We're a nation that believes freedom can never be taken for granted. And that each of us has a responsibility to sustain it; the universal right to speak your minds and to protest against authority; to live in a society that's open and free; that can criticize our president without retribution."  Except speaking ill of progs...that is verboten...yeah, I don't think so shytbreath!

Obama said the United States "stands for the rule of law" and even "strengthened the laws of war."

"When the Nazis were defeated, we put them on trial. Some couldn't understand that. It had never happened before," he said.  I agree, we need to put you and a slew of progs on trial for crimes against America and humanity...you won't understand the "why" either, just like that fascist scum you secretly admire!

Obama also noted that the U.S. won world wars without grabbing the resources or territory of those we defeated. "We helped them rebuild," he said.

"Our greatest generation fought and bled and died to build an international order of laws and institutions that could preserve the peace and extend prosperity and promote cooperation among nations. And for all of its imperfections, we depend on that international order to protect our own freedom.

"In other words, we are a nation that at our best has been defined by hope and not fear; a country that went through the crucible of the Civil War to offer a new birth of freedom; that stormed the beaches of Normandy, climbed the hills at Iwo Jima; that saw ordinary people mobilize to extend the meaning of civil rightsNo wars for civil rights...that sounds like an open-ended African on African referee job...stick that up your ass and smoke it!

"That's who we are. That's what makes us stronger than any act of terror. Remember that history," Obama told the troops. "Remember what that flag stands for. For we depend on you, the heirs to that legacy, our men and women in uniform, and the citizens who support you, to carry forward what is best in us, that commitment to a common creed, the confidence that right makes might, not the other way around."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-reminds-troops-they-have-right-protest-against-authority-and

Of all of the stunningly cynical, pompous, disingenuous and devious things let lose by this unequaled pile of scat this has to be one of the most hypocritical, vile and detestable spewings of half-truths ever uttered by any American leader who has ever lived!!!

This bucket of puke cannot go away fast enough!!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:29:41 PM by Libertas »

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 06:03:43 PM »
39 days 4 hours 56 minutes!

getting there slowly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 08:36:16 PM »
I usually try to be a peaceful, unobtrusive live--&-let-live kind of guy...

...but have I ever called #MuhammedsEarthboundBitch an effing #niggerbitch piece of #dogsh*t, azzwipe, gutteral, ghetto-trash c*cksucking, homo-fag bug-catcher?

If not, consider the above my first time. And I certainly pray he dies of AIDS or a bout with anal cancer. And if he evuh had him a sons...it'd STILL look like the dead-boy nigguh scum formerly known as TRAY-von.

#JustSaying

! No longer available
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:15:48 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2016, 06:47:49 AM »
Yeah, I kinda shot my wad above...to read that malignant garbage any day is bad enough...to read it on December 7th infuriated me.  Far as I am concerned any invective thrown at that POS's way is more than 100% deserved!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero