Author Topic: Partition the Nation Peacefully Before It Is Partitioned Violently  (Read 853 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Taking the Demonrats and their ilk up on their offer...those wanting to secede, striking while the iron is hot n' all...

After all it is not a bad idea...there will be a break up at some point, why not sit down like adults and plan it rationally?  Set up a system for states to go their own way, or counties to go their own way (much like shown below for example) and form federations however they like, allow an equitable distribution of assets, free flow of people from one territory or another for a 45 day period after which citizen membership is permanent where you are.

Potential As-Founded America -

Potential Prog America -

Land Area
Clinton’s America
15%
530,000 square miles

Trump’s America
85%
3,000,000 square miles

Population
Clinton’s America
54%
174 million

Trump’s America
46%
148 million

Thanks for the info, Old Grey Hag.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/16/us/politics/the-two-americas-of-2016.html?_r=0

Yeah, I know...getting committed proglodytes and safety-pin urchins to act like adults is so tall an order as to be impossible...but I think the effort has to be seriously promoted...if for no other reason than to set the marker aside that said "We tried everything, we tried to be civil, we tried to reach common understanding and arrive at a thoughtful equitable parting...you refused." and then get to business Founders style.

Can I have an Amen?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Partition the Nation Peacefully Before It Is Partitioned Violently
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 03:07:44 PM »
The problem is how does the  liberal part survive without being subsidized by the conservative part?  I don't see any problem with the conservative part, if fact probably doing well,  it would likely re-awaken rural America. 

That's why it can't be done peacefully. 

Oh,  by the way,  NYT,  probably most of the suburbs (and even some small cities, especially ones in the south and west) would want to be with the conservative part,  they will get milked to death if they get put with the liberal urban part.  So 15% of the land mass is unlikely.  Probably like 5% for liberal-land. 

Liberal-land can't stand alone for long.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 04:47:21 PM »
The problem is how does the  liberal part survive without being subsidized by the conservative part?  I don't see any problem with the conservative part, if fact probably doing well,  it would likely re-awaken rural America. 

That's why it can't be done peacefully. 

Oh,  by the way,  NYT,  probably most of the suburbs (and even some small cities, especially ones in the south and west) would want to be with the conservative part,  they will get milked to death if they get put with the liberal urban part.  So 15% of the land mass is unlikely.  Probably like 5% for liberal-land. 

Liberal-land can't stand alone for long.

If this really happened and I found myself in Libtard country I would sell fast, and I am sure some rich liberal would come and buy me out.

But that is the thing, the libtards only exist within city states. If this happened they would be under martial law within years, because Conservative America's first act would be a 40% tariff on on electricity,  food, fuel, and water for the City States.The cities may have more wealth but that is easily extractedwhen the countryside is no longer controlled by them...

Oh, forgot you needed us to produce for ya, did ya? Guess what? Without the efforts of those delporable, stupid,, mostly white flyover country people, your cities will die..

Really, at least in the west, Water would be the biggest point of contention. Even if you agreed they would get what they are getting now,for what they are paying now,  growth in the cities would soon have them trying to dry up farmland. Its happening all along Colorado's front range, and in 10-15 years I will not be at all surprised to find my 1/2 share of Ditch water is worth more than all of the rest of my property combined.

So no, this isn't ever going to happen, but it is the only way to avoid a civil war.  Te libtards can't live and let live, they can't play by the rules, and so in the end bullets will fly.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 05:49:37 PM »
Yeah, I don't particularly care if libtards get hosed in the deal or not...we could make progland pay for the foodstuffs and energy they require to keep their hives humming, but it would have to be something we want - like gold, silver, female babies - not fiat or promises...if they wither and die too bad...but there is a second option for them...they think they are so right and so loved across the globe, let them contract whatever BS services they think these foreign pals want in return for food and fuel...they don't need us, nor should they want to have anything to do with us...the feeling is mutual.

The point is - this is an exercise that MUST be done, it is a box to check - there will be no DMC crying about "you never gave us a chance" BS...we will have staked our claim to the high ground, our flag is planted and waving for years before they hurled their lamentations...by that time it will be too late - for them!

PS-My comment about female babies as a commodity is not meant in some malicious way...unless you call rescuing babies from the clutches of the wickedly insane and both improving the future population growth of freeland while providing additional punishment to progland growth is malicious.  I call it a win-win-win.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero