Author Topic: Pizzagate  (Read 4243 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Pizzagate
« on: November 24, 2016, 11:43:47 AM »
Okay,  so most of this originated from 4Chan,  that unregulated hive of scum and villainy where all of the best tricksters and hackers hang out - the people who  commonly comes up the the most hilarious memes, and the best hoaxes.  They are not lazy and they can be very, very clever.   But if even half of what is here is true,  then, well , its very disturbing.

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/

I was able to independently  verify some of the "code slang" but not other parts. CP is used, but its unclear if that translates to Cheese Pizza.   This  isn't a fun internet search, so I admit I didn't try very hard to verify everything.  So this is 4Chan, so every single image could be made up, but at this point I don't think so.

If the images are genuine, then the whole adds up to a distrubing pattern.  Any image taken by itself is "weird" but not enough by itself to really bring you to the final conclusion.. I see enough circumstantial evidence that Comet Pizza (and surrounding joints)  is involved in promoting Pedophilia , and perhaps participating in it. The owner is obviously a fellow traveler, as is Podesta.

So  what do we know

1) We were teased with a Big drop of related information that never came
2) There appear to be deadman  codes from Assange shortly before his internet was cut
3) We really  haven't seen Proof of Life from Assange since that day
4)  AJ and other sites held special events in anticipation of the information drop
5) Murder/Suicide of suspected leak on day of the drop
6) Nov 5 is Guy Fawkes Day
7) Reddit starts scrubbing "fake news witch hunt" from its site
8) 4Chan moderators start deleting pizzagate related threads. (on 4Chan? Its virtually moderated!)
9) This story has just disappeared-- even from Infowars ( other conspiracy tolerant sites are still running with it - beforeitsnews, dailysheeple etc)

So  reading between the lines:  They are pressing hard on the Fake news angle right now, so if Pizza-gate was entirely a 4chan Hoax, wouldn't one  be highlighting that as an example and leaving it out there for people to see instead of actually deleting the threads? 

Theory: The Clinton's managed to take down Assange. He is dead or in custody.  His deadman codes were used to release the podesta emails in his absence. Wikileaks sites/admins etc  were compromised on or around Nov5th to prevent the drop of the damning Wiener "insurance" emails. The actual leaker and his wife were killed  to prevent them from speaking out.

Now Trump has walked back on promises to prosecute Hillary.  I suspect that a deal was struck on or around Nov 5th, and the powers that be are strong arming Reddit/4Chan etc to try and drop this down the memory hole.  This deal may have involved dialing back the margin of cheat to allow Trump to win in return for promises to not expose this pedophile ring  - which most leading Democrats, including the Clinton's and perhaps Obama , were involved in.

Election night I fulled expected the Clinton camp to file lawsuits in the morning, and that was why Clinton was not giving a concession speech. But they seemed to have opted for paid civil unrest  instead of legal measures to contest the election.  I think that means legal measures were taken off the table in the deal.
Trump may or may not be aware of this deal  - it may be just between the leaders of the "soft coup" talked about by Pieczenik. A second deal may ave been strong amred into place with Trump afterwards, or Trump or even the soft Coup coalition  is just bidding his time on making charges till after Obama can do anything about it.  Or they are withholding that information as insurance, and because they feel that  the country would become even more divided after the release of such information, and they really want to begin a healing process.

</tinfoil hat>

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Pizzagate
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 12:54:04 PM »
If something as vile as that has been taking place (and given all their weird proclivities for "spirit cooking" and the like, I would not entirely doubt it) it is hard to imagine someone like Trump being willing to assist in their cover up.  If I had evidence of things like that going on, there is nothing they could threaten me with to prevent going public with it.

I am still willing to give Trump benefit of the doubt with this whole "not going after Hillary" thing, but that will change rapidly if we get more than 60 days into his administration and there are still no efforts to apply justice.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 01:25:24 PM »
You know me - on several of these conspiracy theory stories I've urged restraint - as unpopular as that may be. This is one that is so contemptible that I don't want it to be true, but in the case of podesta I wouldn't put it past him. He has always tripped to creep~o~meter.

The problem with this CT is that there isn't sufficient there there to hold my interest. I've read through most of the different posts and stand unimpressed.

I will continue to withhold judgement.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 05:01:21 PM »
You know me - on several of these conspiracy theory stories I've urged restraint - as unpopular as that may be. This is one that is so contemptible that I don't want it to be true, but in the case of podesta I wouldn't put it past him. He has always tripped to creep~o~meter.

The problem with this CT is that there isn't sufficient there there to hold my interest. I've read through most of the different posts and stand unimpressed.

I will continue to withhold judgement.

I didn't attribute much to this either, until they started trying to stamp it out.. that I think is the best proof there is something there. Plus the anticipation was that there would be something like this to reveal and it never came

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 05:46:13 PM »
Vox Day was on this a few weeks ago.  To be honest, I don't know what to think, anymore. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 01:28:22 PM »
OK, so...if any of this is real...and thanks to entrenched interests, cronys, and a useless pack of rats in the media...

Best to nuke it from high orbit...just to be sure.

Right?   ::whatgives::

::foilhathelicopter::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 11:00:41 PM »
This would certainly require an agency like Planned Parenthood @ the ready...& possibly explain the PP affiliation with Girl Scouts of America (as a supplier of potential raw material).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 08:54:32 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/pizzagate-explodes-after-man-arrested-comet-restaurant-shooting

Funny...D-MC describing Pizzagate as a fictitious online conspiracy theory while itself continues to run with the fictitious campaign story that Russia is behind the Wikileaks info...which nobody has shown the information released to be false let alone the proof any Russian was behind its release...

Welcome to the bizzaro world of the D-MC...

Can we burn these Goebbels outlets out yet?   ::whatgives::

Yet another example where beefed up anti-defamation laws and expedited justice needs to happen!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 01:23:59 PM »
I find it suspicious that the MSM have spent the past few weeks drumming up the "Fake News" meme and then, conveniently, someone goes into the center of the #Pizzagate controversy and fires a gun.  It seems tailor made for the FakeNews meme.  "See!  These irresponsible fake news sites are going to get people killed! We have to Do SomethingTM about this!"

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 03:27:23 PM »
Just wait for it...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 09:46:27 PM »
Some fake news is more equal then other fake news.....

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 09:29:16 AM »
And every "news" outlet - even those supposedly on the Right, like Hot Air, preface this shooting story by citing the pizzagate scandal as "discredited" "debunked" and "conspiracy theory".

They are all blowing over the obviously bizarre code language as if it never happened. I think it may honestly be a case of this story being so horrible, people cannot believe it's true.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 10:03:15 AM »
And every "news" outlet - even those supposedly on the Right, like Hot Air, preface this shooting story by citing the pizzagate scandal as "discredited" "debunked" and "conspiracy theory".

They are all blowing over the obviously bizarre code language as if it never happened. I think it may honestly be a case of this story being so horrible, people cannot believe it's true.

Bingo! We attended a German festival over the weekend (so the stage was set for having fun) & on the way home an opening for this topic came up & I inserted it casually. My explanation was that it seemed highly improbable EXCEPT for the coded words in the emails. I found myself in a state of "Why would they do that at their level?" or "Nah - this is too bizarre" - and I presented it that way so as not to [again] be the sledgehammer wielder of conspiracy theory.

---------------------------------

This will also most likely fall into the "Too bizarre to be believed & brushed aside" category for NOW & then so much time will elapse that it won't be revisited in the future.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 10:15:28 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 12:48:34 PM »
What else were they talking about in that odd coded language?  And why did the code words just so happen to be words known to the FBI as euphemisms used by pedos?

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 01:42:26 PM »
Those are discredited questions to ask...because they are too accurate, appropriate, pointed and necessary if one wants to truly ascertain the truth...and the truth is the very last thing a prog wants...so you will not see the Goebbels Acolytes in the D-MC ask them.  And as wide as this gaggle of scum goes they cannot even use one of their favorite tactics - pinning it on some sacrificial sap (preferably one without a little "d" after their name!) because to do so in this case could fling the whole barrel of monkeys wide open and trying to stuff them back in would be impossible and there would be too many to run Clinton-style accidents on.  So, yes...IDP is dead right...all the progs have is demonizing messengers and ignoring facts.

I would look the other way if vigilante committees were formed for the purpose of abducting people using these code words and having them branded in the forehead with "Child Raper!".

Seriously...I would not frown upon such a course of action.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 02:38:35 PM »
I would look the other way if vigilante committees were formed for the purpose of abducting people using these code words and having them branded in the forehead with "Child Raper!".

This is where I have to draw the line & disagree with you...vehemently!

I'd go for the branding process to be performed by shoving the iron up their hind quarters, working it all the way up to the forehead & placing the brand on the inside.

Less conspicuous for sure...but providing for a more. memorable. experience.
 ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 06:45:05 AM »

This is where I have to draw the line & disagree with you...vehemently!

I'd go for the branding process to be performed by shoving the iron up their hind quarters, working it all the way up to the forehead & placing the brand on the inside.

Less conspicuous for sure...but providing for a more. memorable. experience.
 ;)

Naturally, I begrudge no man their opinion if they think they have a better plan to achieve the same ultimate objective.   :D

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 09:50:12 PM »
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=59282

So Milo declined to talk about Pizzagate again tonight in Wisconsin. What couldpossible shut Milo up, get Alex Jones to not cover a conspiracy theory, and cause him to dismiss a reporter, who then apparently thinks better of it and joins the coverup?

and still firmly in unauthenticated, might very well be 4chan hoaxers, territory, what was in some of the removed Biggs footage

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=58783

« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 10:34:00 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 07:20:48 AM »
If a hoax...it's pretty extensive and nasty...

But, as Progs taught us...it's not about truth, it's about allegations being used as a sledgehammer...so...until the guilty are proven innocent, they are guilty...progs should after all suffer prog justice.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 08:35:51 AM »
A new player listed - DynCorp -

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2017/01/02/dyncorps-involvement-in-pizzagate-the-seven-country-plan-and-who-killed-monica-peterson/

...could explain the who behind the recent "accidents"...