Author Topic: The Official IAL President Trump Administration Agenda Thread  (Read 7532 times)

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: The Official IAL President Trump Administration Agenda Thread
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2017, 10:43:40 AM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2017, 03:59:39 PM »
So now some judge has overturned the executive orders banning travel from the identified countries. First of all, the President clearly has the legal authority to do so, and second of all foreigners do not have a "constitutional right" to come to this country.

The entire bureaucracy and judiciary is filled to the gills with enemy operatives, of people invested in America's deterioration.  What's the saying?  "f**k you -- war."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2017, 04:11:55 PM »

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2017, 07:43:05 AM »
So now some judge has overturned the executive orders banning travel from the identified countries. First of all, the President clearly has the legal authority to do so, and second of all foreigners do not have a "constitutional right" to come to this country.

The entire bureaucracy and judiciary is filled to the gills with enemy operatives, of people invested in America's deterioration.  What's the saying?  "f**k you -- war."

Yup.

This should be a no-brainer.  The law is clear, President has plenary power on immigration, congress has legislative power...if congress wants a different policy, they have to pass legislation that is either signed into law by the President or have veto override majorities...the courts should follow precedent.  And no shock this libiot a-hole in WA is doing this, no shock it is in the retarded 9th District...the only district in the entire nation that routinely gets its idiotic decisions hammered down.

But since SCOTUS is short an intelligent human being...this will linger until that situation is resolved...and those pansies in the Senate better go nuclear quick and get Gorsuch in there.  Then we can return to the RBG death watch...anybody start a pool yet?

ETA - H/T to Weaselzippers for this!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:20:04 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2017, 07:14:35 AM »
http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/3c18c9978d46469b840240d1ee2e84a5/sen-sessions-track-confirmations-attorney-general

Jeez, the two-faced jackass D-MC is totally oblivious to the shyt shot out their yap!

"Since Trump tapped Sessions, Democrats have laced into the lawmaker, casting him as too cozy with Trump and too harsh on immigrants. They asserted he wouldn't do enough to protect voting rights of minorities, protections for gays and the legal right of women to obtain an abortion. They fear immigrants in the country illegally won't receive due process with Sessions as the top law enforcement officer."

The intentional lying, the willful deceit...the never-ending slander, libel and calumny!

Were Holder and Lynch also too cozy with Obama?!  WTF?!  The list of groups worthy of official state pandering is standard boilerplate Goebbels media dreck...I don't even think the majority of people respond to that drivel any more, only those looking for what they want to see GAFF about that spewage.  And do these idiots even realize their initial quip about immigrants gets totally blown out of the water with their latter admission these immigrants they care oh so much about are ILLEGAL?!  Illegal = criminal, no illegal/criminal has ANY RIGHTS under our Constitution so any Due Process is strictly voluntary and the Executive can enforce the laws on the books and the D-MC pukes and butthurt street punks can circle-jerk themselves into a frenzy all they want...ain't gonna change the facts one iota!

::vafancoul::

Maybe somebody should beat this into D-MC heads until they acknowledge it!!!

And this too!

Despite claims of enhanced vetting, the reality is that it is virtually impossible to vet an individual who has no type of an official record, particularly in countries compromised by terrorism. U.S. immigration officials simply rely on the person’s often rehearsed and fabricated “testimony.” I have personally seen this on hundreds of occasions.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/323931-secretary-of-state-whistleblower-i-have-seen-first-hand-the-abuse-and-fraud-in-the-u-s-refugee-program/

Obama, D-MC et al lied!  Just as we always knew.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:59:00 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2017, 01:29:09 PM »
A few of my lib "buddies", which I will debate when they bring it up, "cut ties" with me. Now, I really don't give two flying *ucks and I take every opportunity to let them know their tolerance level is about as low as a grasshoppers knee.

The election of Donald Trump has revealed the true liberal nature. Even your so called "friends". This has been a pleasant additional bonus. I believe it strengthens the resolve of Trump support.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2017, 07:10:40 AM »
What?!  You mean I don't have to listen to their insane prog-rot dreck?!  OMG, what a sacrifice?!

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2017, 11:26:18 AM »
Odds-makers might be right...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-13/which-trump-appointee-will-be-fired-first-here-are-odds

...Spicer is a bit of a sourpuss, I'd prefer somebody like myself...somebody capable of slamming, teasing and tormenting progs with a smile!   ::evil::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2017, 03:04:00 PM »
So these polls I keep seeing that show Trump unpopular, are these the same polls that showed Hitlery was going to win?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2017, 03:18:42 PM »
Sssshhhhhhh!!!! The D-MC hates it when people start bandying the truth around in such a cavalier way!!!

:D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2017, 07:15:36 AM »
Dang, I would have lost!

Flynn does something rarely seen in Washington, especially Washington under clowns like Clinton or Obama...resign instead of doubling-down on a losing hand!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/justice-department-warned-administration-michael-flynn-could-be-blackmailed-official-n720476

Not super familiar with leading replacements, will have to see.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2017, 07:18:05 AM »
Call me silly, but if you want to deconstruct this leviathan...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/23/bannon-trump-administration-is-in-unending-battle-for-deconstruction-of-the-administrative-state/?utm_term=.2ccadaf00861

...you can have all the plans and policies lined up from here to the moon...and they won't account for spit unless you PURGE the traitors and get Congress (see previous comment on purging!) to act!

::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2017, 07:18:57 AM »
Bleep Congress!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/27/us/politics/trump-budget-proposal-republican-ideology.html?_r=0

And bleep the NYT!  All those a-holes want is to further drive a wedge between the President and Congress...and Trump needs no help in that regard, but the Slimes and the rest of the progs will over hype things and pressure the weaker link - Congress.

Basically all Trump has to do is lay out the issues and identify the key roadblocks...chief among them the Fake News peddlers and those who pay them any heed!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2017, 08:09:35 PM »

And bleep the NYT!  All those a-holes want is to further drive a wedge between the President and Congress...and Trump needs no help in that regard,...

The ruling elite already hate him.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2017, 07:53:33 AM »

And bleep the NYT!  All those a-holes want is to further drive a wedge between the President and Congress...and Trump needs no help in that regard,...

The ruling elite already hate him.

You watch the address last night?

Why they kept showing the fugly old witch fidgiting and twitching and struggling to remain in a somewhat humanish form I dunno...

...but several times they caught her fussing over her dentures.   ::hysterical::

Looks like a baboon signaling it just crapped its diaper!!!   ::laughonfloor::

And seeing all the old tired proglodyte hacks squirming and looking like they were getting a rectal exam...I have to say I didn't feel sorry for their dumb asses one bit...in fact I think I loath them more each time I see them...and I think a healthy majority of the nation reacts that way too.

And this confused old dude...“I’m a proud Democrat, but first and foremost, I’m a proud Republican, and Democrat, and mostly, American,”...you're confused and incoherent...and like me 99% of America flipped the channel when your confused ass came along.

He did one thing though, he and those decrepit old prog lizards in Congress convinced me that the core leadership in the DemonRat Party is just a heartbeat away from disappearing!

::whoohoo::

Hope those heartbeats expire rapidly in succession and coincidentally! 

::beertoast::

I thought Trump's speech was quite good, Reaganesque in parts, though nobody can compete with Ronald in delivery...I thought Trump was sincere, focused and looked comfortable and confident.

I don't like hearing stuff like "repeal and replace" but overall there was a lot more I liked than disliked.

But I loved this item -

"I have ordered the Department of Homeland Security to create an office to serve American Victims. The office is called VOICE –- Victims Of Immigration Crime Engagement. We are providing a voice to those who have been ignored by our media, and silenced by special interests."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-28/president-trumps-address-congress-full-text

The gasps by the proglodytes was a perfect contrast to the sobering facts that followed!

"Joining us in the audience tonight are four very brave Americans whose government failed them.  Their names are Jamiel Shaw, Susan Oliver, Jenna Oliver, and Jessica Davis.  Jamiel's 17-year-old son was viciously murdered by an illegal immigrant gang member, who had just been released from prison. Jamiel Shaw Jr. was an incredible young man, with unlimited potential who was getting ready to go to college where he would have excelled as a great quarterback. But he never got the chance. His father, who is in the audience tonight, has become a good friend of mine.  Also with us are Susan Oliver and Jessica Davis. Their husbands –- Deputy Sheriff Danny Oliver and Detective Michael Davis –- were slain in the line of duty in California. They were pillars of their community. These brave men were viciously gunned down by an illegal immigrant with a criminal record and two prior deportations.  Sitting with Susan is her daughter, Jenna. Jenna: I want you to know that your father was a hero, and that tonight you have the love of an entire country supporting you and praying for you.  To Jamiel, Jenna, Susan and Jessica: I want you to know –- we will never stop fighting for justice. Your loved ones will never be forgotten, we will always honor their memory."

Heh!  About time!  Too long have we allowed the Left to purposely ignore the crimes of allowed to happen as a result of their "no borders/no return to sender" unsane policies!  They gasped because Trump committed the most grievous sin of all - calling out a perpetrator in one of their protected special interest groups!  It was special.  The tribute to the fallen SEAL and his widow was special as well, but in a sense that was low hanging fruit, still more than worthy of attention as each who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country and their comrades, but tackling a shibboleth of the Left like this head on without flinching or backing down?  Yeah, that was rare!

::clapping::

That and hearing the phrase "Islamic Terrorism" again was refreshing.

::thumbsup::

We have begun to drain the swamp of government corruption by imposing a five year ban on lobbying by executive branch officials –- and a lifetime ban on becoming lobbyists for a foreign government."

Should have gotten more applause...but, folks used to high-paying lobbbying gigs as their golden parachute don't ever like hearing they need to find a real job once they leave government!

And this - "

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2017, 10:56:31 AM »
We enjoyed the speech as well, especially my wife who chortled a couple of time when he twisted the knife as bit.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2017, 12:41:29 PM »
Gov Dingaling...

I knew there was something missing...a purple shroud and new white tennis shoes!

::hysterical::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2017, 06:45:38 PM »
And since he's a Dem I think we know he already did the self-castration part.

- Yours Truly