Author Topic: How did this idiot not violate the Hatch Act?!  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
How did this idiot not violate the Hatch Act?!
« on: January 24, 2017, 03:30:28 PM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/senior-secret-service-agent-suggests-she-wouldnt-take-a-bullet-for-trump/article/2612814

WTF?!  Why wasn't this nutjob summarily dismissed on cause immediately?!

This feminazi pos is basically saying would be assassins should step forward and give it a shot if the President were ever to come to her area...anybody else ever hear a hint of this kind of crap from any agent during B Hussein O's eight effing years?  Not me.

Who the hell is our new Treas Sec?  They confirmed yet?  Somebody got to fire some asses and send the point in clear and convincing terms.

Nice, better rethink hiring wyemenz agents too, they want equal rights and not equal responsibility...this leftist twit think she can pick and choose what part of her job she'll do or won't do...just cause she has tits and a vagina?

Up yours, toots!!!   ::vafancoul::

It's crap like this that is setting all women back...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: How did this idiot not violate the Hatch Act?!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 04:59:51 PM »
In one Facebook post O'Grady wrote at 11:07 p.m. on a Sunday in October, she endorsed Hillary Clinton and said she would endure "jail time" rather than "taking a bullet" for what she regarded as a "disaster" for America.

The post didn't mention Trump by name but clearly referred to him.

>> snip

... O'Grady said she took down the post after two to three days of greater reflection and wasn't trying to imply she wouldn't take a bullet for Trump or any officials in the Trump administration.

"It was an internal struggle for me but as soon as I put it up, I thought it was not the sentiment that I needed to share because I care very deeply about the mission," she said.

O'Grady repeatedly stressed that she would in no way shirk her duties to protect the president because of her opposition to Trump's candidacy and support for Clinton.

"No, not at all. I firmly believe in this job. I'm proud to do it and we serve the office of the president," she said.

Bullsh*t.  She's lying.  She needs to be fired.  NOW.  She can't be trusted.

And, yes, she violated the Hatch Act by my reckoning.

Libertas, she hasn't set anyone back except, hopefully, herself.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 06:47:03 AM »
In one Facebook post O'Grady wrote at 11:07 p.m. on a Sunday in October, she endorsed Hillary Clinton and said she would endure "jail time" rather than "taking a bullet" for what she regarded as a "disaster" for America.

The post didn't mention Trump by name but clearly referred to him.

>> snip

... O'Grady said she took down the post after two to three days of greater reflection and wasn't trying to imply she wouldn't take a bullet for Trump or any officials in the Trump administration.

"It was an internal struggle for me but as soon as I put it up, I thought it was not the sentiment that I needed to share because I care very deeply about the mission," she said.

O'Grady repeatedly stressed that she would in no way shirk her duties to protect the president because of her opposition to Trump's candidacy and support for Clinton.

"No, not at all. I firmly believe in this job. I'm proud to do it and we serve the office of the president," she said.

Bullsh*t.  She's lying.  She needs to be fired.  NOW.  She can't be trusted.

And, yes, she violated the Hatch Act by my reckoning.

Libertas, she hasn't set anyone back except, hopefully, herself.

Yeah, what really burns my buns...and has for a long time (that's just one in a long list of things for all of us going back a long damn time!)...is all the BS we get hit with from the D-MC about it's everybody but the Progs doing all the politicizing and being bitterly partisan WHEN THEY ARE THE EFFING ONES DOING ALL THE POLITICIZING!

Sorry about the shouting...but it's stuff like this that infuriates the bejesus out me!  The Left is ALL about politicizing, it's all they do 24/7/365...but everybody else takes it in face...all because Pubbies went along with the bi-partisan/non-partisan meme's around these effing things and let the Left define the norm as THEM and therefore anything deviating from their norm is all that is targeted.

Have you, has anyone...heard of a prog getting investigated let alone the boot for violating this act?  I haven't.

This partisan praetorian needs to be made an example of, otherwise we are just stupid as dirt!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 11:21:47 AM »
In a unanimous decision the Board of Directors of the AFAUSSS kick the despicable low-life feminazi Kerry O'Grady from its ranks after enduring many opinions from its rank and file...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/secret-service-agent-who-suggested-she-wouldnt-take-a-bullet-for-trump-expelled-from-group-for-retired-agents/article/2612951#.WIk6TFj-70g.twitter

...meanwhile service poohbahs dither with thumbs up butts regarding her current employment status...which should have been on-the-spot termination!!!

The Secret Service is weighing how far to take its disciplinary action against O'Grady, saying only that it has taken "appropriate action." The agency would not say whether that includes placing her on administrative leave, which would be forced leave without pay, a common first disciplinary step when the Secret Service is taking an incident seriously.

Pathetic!  I guess if it was said by someone without girl parts the firing would have happened so fast the news of it would already be ancient history!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 07:53:43 AM »
http://iotwreport.com/secret-service-agent-who-said-she-wouldnt-take-a-bullet-for-trump-put-on-paid-leave/

Paid leave...investigation...

Jeesh, these people are lazy stupid cowards...

One comment at IOTW attirbuted her actions to this - Innate female solipsism, but I disagree, not all females are helpless to their whims and desires...I would amend that to "Innate progressive female solipsism"!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero