Author Topic: Who will be the next FBI Director and does it really matter anyway?  (Read 949 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I think he has to go outside...somebody the Left will have a hard time with using their typical politics of personal destruction and somebody the E-GOP will also have a hard time pooh-poohing...

I would go for somebody like Sheriff Clarke.  Stay away from politico's.

Resist all efforts to link confirmation to naming the means to your own certain demise...play hardball with Dem's and E-GOP pussies!

While I would like to think traction on getting at the real high-level crooks in government realistically our institutions are so overrun with rot that even getting a good person in will slow the bleeding not arrest it and improve the health of the patient.

My confidence level is confirmed when I read crap like this and there is no effort made to find out who made this overture and kick their Stasi ass out!

"The FBI declined to comment."

No sh*t?

::upsidedownflag::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I'm starting to get the sense that the American people are no longer capable of self governance.  I'm just not seeing any evidence of such.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It's kinda hard to have self-governance when generations have been conditioned to be incapable of governing themselves as people...such fodder is so easily manipulated it makes the malignant designs of the statist cabal that much easier to perpetrate...and it is only little glimpses here and there that allow some with a small vestige of intelligence left get a peer behind the curtain.

Destination - Implosion.  It is unavoidable.  The battle between masters/slaves and free peoples will go hot sooner rather than later.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Yep, another one of my neighbors. The lefties are all like this around these parts. I just use earplugs.

:o

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah well...we have these walking poster-people for abstinence in Minnestupid too...

While I cannot imagine anybody being dumb enough or desperate enough to have a go at something so ugly inside and out...still...I hope its tubes are tied off!!!

::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
This is a pretty good write up-- long but worth it, and as good an explanation as I can find.

https://www.jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I read that elsewhere the other day, too.  Seems plausible to me.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Who will be the next FBI Director and does it really matter anyway?
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 11:29:43 AM »
Yeah...sure.  That's all swell...but...as we all know if there is any truth to how this unfolded...then at some point we should either see Comey & the DeepStaters back off on all this or risk all-out disclosure of their activities and what results may come, yes?  And the DeepStaters have to be keeping close ties on him in case he decides to sing...in which case he'll be promptly Fostered.  Between this and the Seth Rich thing...it would explain why the elites are loading their drawers and acting more batshyt crazy than normal.

Time will tell...or not.  This is latter day America after all...takes a bit of shake to surprise me.

But that quip about being "...a poisonous snake of the highest order… a deep-water Swamp Denizen...", yeah, that's gold, Jerry!  I am so stealing that!

PS - Still some Obamian DeepStater holdovers to flush there and elsewhere...yes?  WTF?!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:17:04 AM by Libertas »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2017, 12:13:17 PM »
 ::curtsy4::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 11:22:17 AM »
The proof of "doesn't matter" continues to roll in...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/nigel-farage-person-interest-fbis-probe-trump-and-russia

...the Statist repression efforts are not relenting, the false meme continues to spur all-to-eager stormtroopers into new hysterical heights of insanity.

Revolting in the extreme.  Smearing innocent people, bullying them into rolling for DeepState aparatchuks, they really suck at masking their hatred of liberty and common sense!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2017, 11:16:03 AM »
Chris Wray, of Bridgegate, 9/11 & Enron fame.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/trump-nominates-christopher-wray-fbi-director

Might be an OK guy, but as the thread title says...probably doesn't matter much anyway...