Author Topic: Signs of a Turning Tide?  (Read 1162 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Signs of a Turning Tide?
« on: May 13, 2017, 09:01:07 AM »
So I found Blonde in the Belly of the Beast a few months ago.. but I like listening to her take on things...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNe__cIZjxM

If you never have seen Laci Green, call yourself lucky. I knew of her via undoomed videos. I almost didn't click to watch the original because she is sooo stupid.. but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50

Maybe the leftist bubble really is popping. Yeah, i know this won't fix anything, but maybe there will be fewer people we have to pop the hard way when the time comes..

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Signs of a Turning Tide?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 09:45:41 AM »
It's difficult for anyone to keep ranting 24/7. Like when I'm on the interstate approaching a car in the fast lane that is technically going the speed limit but whom I want to pass. Often, pulling into the middle lane to pass will result in them speeding up - as if they don't want to be passed yet still lay claim to the fast lane. I find that they cannot maintain the faster speed for long & will soon disappear in my rear view mirror.

I'm a road warrior...in it for the long haul & capable of long periods of sustained speed (and aggression). I'm respectful - but you don't wanna' be in my way for long.

It is waning...albeit slowly - but any who get/remain in my path will be vanquished...one way or another.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 03:15:44 PM »
If you never have seen Laci Green, call yourself lucky. I knew of her via undoomed videos. I almost didn't click to watch the original because she is sooo stupid.. but...

Would bang if she'd take those Problem Glasses off....
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 07:48:27 AM »

Thanks...I needed a Diet Dew sinus cleanse...

Oh, and that voice...the not breathing and speed-talking...your Step #1 is actually Step #2...Step #1 is: Stifle it!  Pretty sure that step may be impossible to successfully complete...

Good luck!

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 06:38:25 PM »

The problem isn't the glasses it that she will return to her roots  and then you have all that nuts to deal with.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 02:59:49 PM »

Thanks...I needed a Diet Dew sinus cleanse...

Oh, and that voice...the not breathing and speed-talking...your Step #1 is actually Step #2...Step #1 is: Stifle it!  Pretty sure that step may be impossible to successfully complete...

Good luck!

::laughonfloor::

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 07:08:10 AM »
 ::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Oh man...harsh...but funny as heck!

I needed that...I am having a crappy morning!   ::angry::

Started with the commute...apparently I encountered every newbie in the area who never saw it rain before while driving a vehicle.  Then, there is the usual douchebags that cut me off without so much as a perfunctory blinker attempt or a middle finger salute...y'all are lucky I had somewhere to go...otherwise I may have tracked y'all down and your loved ones would be searching in vain for you for the rest of their natural lives.  And I got this idiotic project...a zombie project..THAT WILL NOT DIE!!!  I am so sick of it, I am starting to get snide in respond-all emails.

So thanks.  Like I always say...if I am not laughing...I'll be killing things and breaking people.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 08:18:15 AM »
Another red pill

https://medium.com/@KeriSmith/on-leaving-the-sjw-cult-and-finding-myself-1a6769b2f1ff

Boy those problem glasses are universal aren't they?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 08:40:44 AM »
Yeah...those might also be worse problem glasses!   ::speechless::

So...if I read that right she is shedding radical leftism and embracing traditional classical liberalism eh?  Still got a ways to go...

Not sure she has the time, but...whatever...

Nothing will ever get better...until this ultimate injustice is rectified one way or another -

H/T-Weaselzippers

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 10:36:54 AM »
Another red pill

https://medium.com/@KeriSmith/on-leaving-the-sjw-cult-and-finding-myself-1a6769b2f1ff

Some of this could just be normal human development. It has been known for centuries that wisdom comes with age and it has also been known for centuries that people become more conservative with age. So to a certain extent maybe some of the Laci Green types are growing out of petulant, infantile SJWism.

But I think a bigger explanation is what we've seen over the past several weeks at places like Berkeley. For the first time in forever, the Leftist radicals are actually being opposed in street action. They're getting trounced in fact. For the longest time they could depend on their Tea Party type opponents' own innate civility and this emboldened them. But they pepper sprayed one too many old ladies in a wheelchair and now they're being opposed, physically.

Maybe some of the more astute "e-celeb" types can read the writing on the wall, that they've woken the giant and, wow, now that I look at it maybe there's a lot of BS in this whole Social Justice thing and maybe now is a good time to get out.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 12:05:54 PM »
Another red pill

Some of this could just be normal human development. It has been known for centuries that wisdom comes with age and it has also been known for centuries that people become more conservative with age. So to a certain extent maybe some of the Laci Green types are growing out of petulant, infantile SJWism.

But I think a bigger explanation is what we've seen over the past several weeks at places like Berkeley. For the first time in forever, the Leftist radicals are actually being opposed in street action. They're getting trounced in fact. For the longest time they could depend on their Tea Party type opponents' own innate civility and this emboldened them. But they pepper sprayed one too many old ladies in a wheelchair and now they're being opposed, physically.

Maybe some of the more astute "e-celeb" types can read the writing on the wall, that they've woken the giant and, wow, now that I look at it maybe there's a lot of BS in this whole Social Justice thing and maybe now is a good time to get out.

When am I going to be "tagged"?   ::whoohoo::