Author Topic: WI Supreme Court Returns  (Read 22125 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: WI Supreme Court Returns
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 09:54:42 PM »
REPORTING   46%
David Prosser (inc)   
384,772    52%

Joanne Kloppenburg Lib Stooge
355,327   48%
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 09:55:45 PM »
I don't remember...does WI have a Democrat SoS? That's a Soros project to steal elections.

I believe he is a Dem.

He is. Doug LaFollette, (D-Wi)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2011, 09:57:21 PM »
Dang, he's got an almost 30,000 vote lead now with 46% in. Obviously the other 54% of total precincts could erase that, but it would have to go almost opposite plus more.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2011, 09:57:32 PM »
So he is the go-to guy if it's close...like within 2000 votes.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2011, 09:59:20 PM »
So the spin will be thus:

If he loses (even by 1 vote) then it will be billed as a HUGE defeat for the Tea Party.
If he wins (even if by tens of thousands) then the Tea Party will not be mentioned.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2011, 10:00:05 PM »
And, pow, back to 50/50.

51% reporting

David Prosser (inc)   
407,073  50%

405,963  50%

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 10:01:53 PM »
Gulp

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2011, 10:02:57 PM »
Where in the hell did a 30,000 vote swing come from within two percentage points of the total votes so far?

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »
The Soros SoS project strikes.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 10:03:58 PM »
REPORTING   52%

David Prosser (inc)   
412,848  50%

Joanne Kloppenburg   
409,965  50%

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 10:05:19 PM »
He has to win by more than 2000 votes or it will be "fixed" by the SoS. Count on that.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 10:07:51 PM »
REPORTING   55%
438,201  50%

David Prosser (inc)   
434,445  50%

Ugh...here we go. Right on time.

Next up: The gap for the stooge widens.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 10:11:37 PM »
I just knew it was going to go like this. I have been overcome with dread through this whole thing. He has led all the way until now.

I can just about guarantee that he will never get the lead back now.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 10:12:09 PM »
REPORTING   58%

Joanne Kloppenburg  Lib Stooge
447,930  50%

David Prosser (inc)   
443,961  50%

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 10:14:06 PM »
Look here at AP to see a county breakdown. Dane County went HEAVY for the Leftist

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 10:15:32 PM »
Both Dane and Milwaukee are already counted.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 10:15:56 PM »
REPORTING   61%

David Prosser (inc)   
484,652  51%

Joanne Kloppenburg Leftist Stooge   
473,246  49%

Well, that's a mild surprise.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 10:19:06 PM »
Ashland, Crawford, Door, FonDuLac, Grant, Green Lake, Iron, LaFayette, Langlade, Pepin, Sawyer, Tremeuleau, Washburn, Washington, Wapecau, all yet to report.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 10:20:30 PM »
Father God....

::praying:: ::praying:: ::praying:: ::praying:: ::praying:: ::praying:: ::praying::

ETA: Not my will, but Thine be done....

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2011, 10:20:58 PM »
REPORTING   64%

David Prosser (inc)   
504,441  51%

Joanne Kloppenburg Leftist Tool
486,526  49%

Hmmm....