Author Topic: (Video) 4/6 Bachmann rally on the Hill: No such thing as "government shutdown"  (Read 992 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
It's fun to watch her work a crowd. And she's right about "no such thing as a government shutdown." Watch the video for her explanation.
[blockquote]"My husband and I have started our own business. We have two clinics in two locations. We know what it is to create a job. We know how hard it is to create profit. The guys behind me (gestures toward the Capitol) think that as long as you're a business and your name ends with 'comma, i, n, c, period', that you've just got money comin' outa your pockets. I'm tellin' ya, there's none left! For those of us who are job creators there's none left. It's very hard. You try to make a profit Mr. Obama, I don't think you've ever done that before."[/blockquote]

Video opens in new window @ politico
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:49:40 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Be of good cheer, "we will prevail".